PDA

View Full Version : You Were The One That Gave The Order To Shoot Down A Plane

Serpo
5th September 2011, 04:03 AM
Cheney admits to shooting plane down by mistake.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfIeRBcaBqA&feature=player_embedded

Santa
5th September 2011, 05:37 AM
I can't listen to that raving lunatic asshole for 30 seconds, let alone 15 minutes. I think I'd rather be waterboarded.

gunDriller
5th September 2011, 06:40 AM
http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/Rumsfeld_cheney.jpg

That Cheney Termite's been in the US gov. for a LOOOONG time.

iOWNme
5th September 2011, 06:48 AM
Satan makes the comment @ 10:43.

Hatha Sunahara
5th September 2011, 09:02 AM
Cheney is on a par with Herman Goering, Joseph Goebbels, and Heinrich Himmler. He should be afraid of being tried as a war criminal. I hope that is where his fate leads.

Hatha

gunDriller
5th September 2011, 10:08 AM
local Pennsylvania TV had an interview with an eyewitness to the shootdown.

a Vietnam vet over whose land the passenger plane flew.

he said that right on its tail was an unmarked fighter, and that within a minute there was a huge explosion.

of course, the crash signature of that flight with Todd Beamer was that of an airborne explosion (shootdown), not a crash. there's a humongous difference.

that it was shot down is not in question.

the reason is, why ?

maybe the passengers really did take back control of the plane - only to find that something far more sinister was afoot, necessitating the shootdown.

Son-of-Liberty
5th September 2011, 10:14 AM
So now the story is the plane was not hijacked at all?

gunDriller
5th September 2011, 12:41 PM
So now the story is the plane was not hijacked at all?

you mean they changed the official conspiracy theory so that it now reads -

the plane that ended its flight somehow in Pennsylvania, the one with Todd Beemer, the "Let's Roll" guy, on it -

they're saying that plane was not hijacked ?

EDIT - just listened to Cheney talk about the shoot down. it does seem that they have changed their story.

for many years post-9-11, they were saying that the Todd Beemer plane crashed. they specifically denied a shoot-down.

i'd like to see Cheney get asked why he's changing his story. obviously after showing video of them early post 9-11 denying a shootdown of the Todd Beemer plane.

if they're going to have an official conspiracy theory, you would think they would try & tie up these loose ends.

Gaillo
5th September 2011, 12:49 PM
you mean they changed the official conspiracy theory so that it now reads -

the plane that ended its flight somehow in Pennsylvania, the one with Todd Beemer, the "Let's Roll" guy, on it -

they're saying that plane was not hijacked ?

I'm not sure even THEY can keep track of all the changing lies at this point... ::)

Serpo
5th September 2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ten-years-later-new-video-of-flight-93-aftermath-surfaces/

http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=7845

gunDriller
5th September 2011, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure even THEY can keep track of all the changing lies at this point... ::)

it gets confusing.

also many of the people they are employing to run the War on Terror were quite young at the time of 9-11.

20 year old soldier who thinks they're serving their country ? they were 10 at the time of 9-11.

30 year old manager/tech who's working at some homeland security or defense contractor ? they were 20 at the time of 9-11.

when i was 20, Fridays at 5 and going to the gym were WAAAAAY more important than boning up on world affairs.

but i guess the Talmud worshippers know this. they get young people who have minimal knowledge of what they're fighting for to do the fighting.

then by the time they learn what they're fighting for, they often have families mortgages debt, AND ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF LOSING THEIR JOBS.

it's a time-tested formula. the Talmud-worshippers have been using it for generations. now with the economy in the crapper they can really put on the screws - it's that much harder for a young-person-who-thinks to step outside the Zionist Corporate perspective.