PDA

View Full Version : The EPA declares hay a pollutant

midnight rambler
6th September 2011, 02:54 AM
Their intentions are clear, they're out to destroy us all, or at the very least control every single aspect of our lives.

http://r-calfusa.com/news_releases/2011/110901-epa.htm

Canadian-guerilla
6th September 2011, 03:22 AM
“I believe the EPA’s enforcement action is a premeditated effort by EPA to partner with the beef packers to finish the job the beef packer’s couldn’t do alone,”

Fascism ?

whatever you want to call it

it's WAR ON THE LITTLE PEOPLE/FARMERS

Shami-Amourae
6th September 2011, 03:33 AM
Agenda 21 is in full swing for California. The ultimate goal is to kill anyone who produces anything, and force anyone whose not in the city to live there. If you ride a bike, and not drive, you are part of the protected class they like. If you're white, you're an evil dooer and causing trouble. When I took my diversity class (by force) the whole class was about how white/Europeans fucked up everything and how all cultures were actually superior to the white/European one. No that's not a stretch, it's exactly what they said.

They are able to get away with all of this stuff since almost all of the smart/productive people have left the state....

:(

Awoke
6th September 2011, 09:46 AM
It's a war on self reliance. The NWO nanny state wants to quash any form of self reliance.

If you are not a compliant sheep, lining up at the McTrough for your daily dose of docility-inducing, heart-clogging food, then you're a threat to the NWO and their plans.

Anyone who is fully dependant on the system in place would do well to brush up on the quickly-learned survival basics (Water, Food, Shelter, Fire, etc) and then expand into the not-so-quickly learned skills such as growing vegetables, hunting, fishing, bread making, and whatever else can be learned.
Just imo of course.

chad
6th September 2011, 09:49 AM
i heard on the news today that yum brands is lobbying congress to make food stamps usable at taco bell, kfc, and pizza hut. not only are they pushing you into slavehood, they are using the slavehood to feed you poison now.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20110828/NEWS/108280322/Fast-food-restaurants-lobby-slice-food-stamp-sales

mick silver
6th September 2011, 11:29 AM
so . everyone here knew it was coming . i am at the point i dont give a fuck what they do

DMac
6th September 2011, 11:33 AM
From the article in the OP:

“Has the Environmental Protection Agency declared hay a pollutant?” an audience member asked. Callicrate responded affirmatively and explained that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently initiated a formal enforcement action against his Kansas feedlot for, among other things, failure to store his hay in a pollution containment zone. “Now that EPA has declared hay a pollutant, every farmer and rancher that stores hay, or that leaves a broken hay bale in the field is potentially violating EPA rules and subject to an EPA enforcement action,” Callicrate said. “How far are we going to let this agency go before we stand up and do something about it?”

Agenda 21 indeed.

http://sovereignty.net/p/sd/agenda21rpt.htg/a21chart2.jpg

ximmy
6th September 2011, 11:34 AM
There are 10 million massively armed American citizens just waiting to be pushed too far...

mick silver
6th September 2011, 11:35 AM
100 million or more gun owners in this country

midnight rambler
6th September 2011, 12:03 PM
100 million or more gun owners in this country

The thing is, all the guns need to be pointed in the same direction.

palani
6th September 2011, 01:07 PM
A local farmer has the honor (dubious) of being the first to ever get an agricultural crop labeled toxic waste.

His business is buying out bad grain from other farmers, blending in good grade grains until it meets a minimum standard and shipping it out. The USDA won't let him ship if what he moves out looks too good.

So there was this farmer in Oklahoma that took bankruptcy. He picked his corn green, stored it in a pile and it mostly became aflatoxin. This farmer in Iowa bought the pile from the federal government and had it shipped to Iowa to blend in with good stuff. However this stuff was so bad that Iowa would not let him blend it. They asked him what his disposal plan was. He told 'em he was going to spread it on 40 acres and plow it down. This plan was denied, Iowa seized the hazardous stuff and shipped it to Wisconsin where it was incinerated. Then they went after the local farmer for the million dollars or so it cost to get rid of it.

Last I heard he hadn't paid a cent. This was a material sold him by the federal government. Go figure. Anyway, it was the first time an ag crop had been labeled toxic waste. Obviously it was precedent setting.

MNeagle
6th September 2011, 01:12 PM
it was the first time an ag crop had been labeled toxic waste

well, depending on how much Monsanto chemicals were applied, it may be accurate.

palani
6th September 2011, 01:16 PM
well, depending on how much Monsanto chemicals were applied, it may be accurate.

Aflatoxin is mold. During the drought year of '93 if a semi-load of corn was delivered to the elevator and a sample was pulled (about a quart) and a single kernel of aflatoxin was discovered the entire semi-load was rejected.

Entirely different concept than Monsanto affiliated contamination.

chad
6th September 2011, 01:17 PM
they should have shipped it to salem, could have brought tourism back.

Dogman
6th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Aflatoxin is mold. During the drought year of '93 if a semi-load of corn was delivered to the elevator and a sample was pulled (about a quart) and a single kernel of aflatoxin was discovered the entire semi-load was rejected.

Entirely different concept than Monsanto affiliated contamination.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aflatoxin

palani
6th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Mold in hay must be in some other form than aflatoxins. When we put up 5,000 small square bales a year the only hazard was potentially burning down the barn if they were too wet. A common practice was to salt down wet bales. My grandfather dropped into a burnt out area in the mow once. The fire put itself out due to lack of oxygen.

These large round bales that sit outside with perforated plastic net are guaranteed to be moldy for at least 5-6 inches especially if stored outside. When ground up with the rest of the bale the stuff is still fed though. Otherwise the cows bore in through the moldy stuff to get to the good hay inside.

If the large round bales are put up too wet then you get a black cylinder called hay loggy at the inside of the bale. It is like charcoal but cows really like it. They will eat this black stuff out before going after the rest of the bale.

Dogman
6th September 2011, 01:34 PM
Mold in hay must be in some other form than aflatoxins. When we put up 5,000 small square bales a year the only hazard was potentially burning down the barn if they were too wet. A common practice was to salt down wet bales. My grandfather dropped into a burnt out area in the mow once. The fire put itself out due to lack of oxygen.

These large round bales that sit outside with perforated plastic net are guaranteed to be moldy for at least 5-6 inches especially if stored outside. When ground up with the rest of the bale the stuff is still fed though. Otherwise the cows bore in through the moldy stuff to get to the good hay inside.

If the large round bales are put up too wet then you get a black cylinder called hay loggy at the inside of the bale. It is like charcoal but cows really like it. They will eat this black stuff out before going after the rest of the bale.When young saw many stacks of hay self combust and hauled and stacked more square bales than memory allows when much younger. No one does square now, all round.

midnight rambler
6th September 2011, 01:43 PM
When young saw many stacks of hay self combust and hauled and stacked more square bales than memory allows when much younger. No one does square now, all round.

People are still baling square bales. I saw a trailer load of them yesterday.

Dogman
6th September 2011, 01:45 PM
People are still baling square bales. I saw a trailer load of them yesterday.kewl, should have said no one in my patch of texas, have not seen a square bale in many a year. ;D

mightymanx
6th September 2011, 01:50 PM
The small timers here still use square way easier to move and less waste then you only have a few animals and the machines are cheap to buy now. Square is still more popular than the 100 pound round bailers I have seen for small work.

JJ.G0ldD0t
6th September 2011, 02:02 PM
I drove past a barn the other day - Grimes Co...

They had these stacked

TheNocturnalEgyptian
6th September 2011, 02:33 PM
Scumbag Government

http://images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=366130&text0=Says%20hay%20is%20a%20polluntant&text1=Approves%20unproven%20artificial%20compounds %20for%20consumption

gunDriller
6th September 2011, 03:07 PM
I drove past a barn the other day - Grimes Co...

They had these stacked

i had heard of mini-bales (60 pounds) and regular bales (120 pounds).

that looks like a Mega-Bale. 200 pounds +.

Libertytree
6th September 2011, 04:08 PM
Hay should declare the EPA a toxic bio hazard. As well as a hazard to common sense and liberty.