PDA

View Full Version : Nations without a central bank

Katmandu
7th September 2011, 04:52 PM
NOTE: I have created a new acronym in this thread. I have replaced TPTB with TATB, where A stands for A-holes.

Has anyone been able to verify this statement floating around the internet:

"There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya."

Before this it was 6 nations, until TATB took down Iraq, who now has a central bank.

It is very interesting that this list lines up closely with the Bush/Bolton axis of evil: Iran, Iraq, N.Korea, Libya, Syria, Cuba.

Now TATB are in the process of dimantling Libya.

Of course Iran is in the near-term crosshairs too.

osoab
7th September 2011, 04:58 PM
NOTE: I have created a new acronym in this thread. I have replaced TPTB with TATB, where A stands for A-holes.

Has anyone been able to verify this statement floating around the internet:

"There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya."

Before this it was 6 nations, until TATB took down Iraq, who now has a central bank.

It is very interesting that this list lines up closely with the Bush/Bolton axis of evil: Iran, Iraq, N.Korea, Libya, Syria, Cuba.

Now TATB are in the process of dimantling Libya.

Of course Iran is in the near-term crosshairs too.

Your list is actually 4. Libyan "rebels" created a central bank.

Large Sarge
7th September 2011, 05:01 PM
I am not sure about your list,

Malaysia, Iceland, and to a lesser degree argentina....

Katmandu
7th September 2011, 05:05 PM
I am not sure about your list,

Malaysia, Iceland, and to a lesser degree argentina....

Do you know if Iceland and Argentina had a CB before their financial collapses?

And I wonder how Malaysia has managed to stay out of the grasp of the Rothschild empire?

Large Sarge
7th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Do you know if Iceland and Argentina had a CB before their financial collapses?

And I wonder how Malaysia has managed to stay out of the grasp of the Rothschild empire?

Malaysia, the prime minister is aware of the "conspiracy", he has made a number of comments along that line, and instituted policies to thwart the IMF, and friends...

Argentina's population is just "gun shy" after undergoing a 2 year curreny collapse.

Iceland just said "we have had enough"

Katmandu
7th September 2011, 05:30 PM
Malaysia, the prime minister is aware of the "conspiracy", he has made a number of comments along that line, and instituted policies to thwart the IMF, and friends...

Very interesting. Actions like Malaysia's usually call for, as Bugs Bunny says, "This means war". I would expect to see them militarily go after Malaysia in the near future.

Nitz
7th September 2011, 05:36 PM
what about Venezuala?

Ponce
7th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Not only Cuba dosen't have a Central Bank they also reduced the value of the dollar......0.85 centavos = $1.00 ......three years ago it was 0.90 centavos.

Cebu_4_2
7th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Should have dropped more considering the inflation/deflation game.