PDA

View Full Version : check out the hilarious who won the debate bar graph

midnight rambler
7th September 2011, 10:42 PM
I had no idea that 21% and 44% were so close

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/07/7658608-who-do-you-think-won-the-republican-debate-at-the-reagan-library

vacuum
7th September 2011, 10:46 PM
lol, before they had Paul and Romney with bars of exactly the same length, now they've increased Paul's to be slightly longer. Taking a screenshot to keep a record:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=977&stc=1&d=1315460848

Ponce
7th September 2011, 10:51 PM
Hahahahahah that's like making a 5'2" tall guy equal to a 6'4" one LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

vacuum
8th September 2011, 08:57 AM
LOL, look at it now...

Neuro
8th September 2011, 09:00 AM
Hahahahahah that's like making a 5'2" tall guy equal to a 6'4" one LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sylvester Stallone's cameraman does that!

Ponce
8th September 2011, 09:02 AM
That's more realistic, but still about a 28% for second place instead of the right numbers.

First post of the day.............good morning to one and all.

Cebu_4_2
8th September 2011, 09:14 AM
34.5% lead! Holey shyt! Not bad for a guy that hardly gets mention on MSM.

JDRock
8th September 2011, 09:32 AM
nbc had the poll as ron paul ; 50% perry 17% and they showed the SAME bar graph and STILL called perry and romney the "front runners"

Twisted Titan
8th September 2011, 12:49 PM
When you vote all you do is validate and give sanction to the abuse of your oppresors

Should be clear by now......

midnight rambler
8th September 2011, 12:53 PM
When you vote all you do is validate and give sanction to the abuse of your oppresors

Should be clear by now......

I could not agree more, however, if there is enough popular support for a candidate or concept that cannot be denied and becomes too obvious to ignore.

iOWNme
8th September 2011, 12:55 PM
One thing to note:

RP supporters will go out of their way to vote in polls like this, the SHEEP will not. They cannot be bothered while TV is on. That is why these polls are not so accurate. When the voting day comes, the SHEEP come out in droves. Mainly because they can miss work and get paid, not because its the right candidate at the right time, or the right thing to do.

midnight rambler
8th September 2011, 12:59 PM
One thing to note:

RP supporters will go out of their way to vote in polls like this, the SHEEP will not. They cannot be bothered while TV is on. That is why these polls are not so accurate. When the voting day comes, the SHEEP come out in droves. Mainly because they can miss work and get paid, not because its the right candidate at the right time, or the right thing to do.

They're also highly motivated to go out of their way to vote because they want to protect what they think they have coming to them and so richly deserve, e.g. entitlements and "the Amerikan way of life is non negotiable".

Osaka
8th September 2011, 01:01 PM
MSNBC has committed journalistic fraud.

iOWNme
8th September 2011, 01:04 PM
MSNBC has committed journalistic fraud.

Every minute of everyday.

nunaem
8th September 2011, 01:10 PM
One thing to note:

Why are sheep's votes equal to politically active and aware RP supporters? I think dumbocracy may have a weak point.

Libertytree
8th September 2011, 01:17 PM
One caveat here.....if you look at the bottom right of each comment it says the total number of votes, each comment has different totals of votes. Is it because multiple votes were allowed?

I tried to vote twice and couldn't...not saying it can't be done though. Just wondering what those vote totals are?

vacuum
8th September 2011, 01:27 PM
One caveat here.....if you look at the bottom right of each comment it says the total number of votes, each comment has different totals of votes. Is it because multiple votes were allowed?
Probably the number of nbc stories and polls that that particular person has voted in.

osoab
8th September 2011, 01:59 PM
One thing to note:

Who gets paid to miss work to vote?

mightymanx
8th September 2011, 02:26 PM

Almost every single federal employee gets 1 paid hour alloted to vote.

osoab
8th September 2011, 02:29 PM

Your shitting me, right?

mightymanx
8th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Your shitting me, right?

Nope every single civillian worker that I have ever worked with in my 20 years in the military got 1 hour off to vote and the military usualy got 1/2 a day if we were not busy.

mightymanx
8th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Hell Columbus day is a paid holliday.

Feds get more holidays than school kids.

joboo
8th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Some comments on that page...keep in mind fucktards like this seem to ooze out of the woodwork in droves. It's just pretty damn unbelievable.

Reruns of American Idol meets beer belly politics in a trailer with a six pack.

"Mitt Romney
He seemed the most in control of the facts and was prepared to express his opinions honestly."

"Rick Santorum
Santorum was the only candidate who talked about working with Independents and Democrats in order to get things done."

"Mitt Romney
Mitt won he was the only one who did not sound like a nut Perry lost the general election with his comment that SS was a ponzt scheme"

"Herman Cain
Truth is Barack Obama won tonight. What a pack of losers."

"Jon Huntsman
Exactly the media appearance he needs to get out the message - he's electable, the others are not."

Gaillo
8th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Some comments on that page...keep in mind fucktards like this seem to ooze out of the woodwork in droves. It's just pretty damn unbelievable.

Reruns of American Idol meets beer belly politics in a trailer with a six pack.

"Mitt Romney
He seemed the most in control of the facts and was prepared to express his opinions honestly."

"Rick Santorum
Santorum was the only candidate who talked about working with Independents and Democrats in order to get things done."

"Mitt Romney
Mitt won he was the only one who did not sound like a nut Perry lost the general election with his comment that SS was a ponzt scheme"

"Herman Cain
Truth is Barack Obama won tonight. What a pack of losers."

"Jon Huntsman
Exactly the media appearance he needs to get out the message - he's electable, the others are not."

Ahahaha....
What a bunch of MSM talking-point parroting tards! ::)

vacuum
8th September 2011, 04:33 PM

Your shitting me, right?
It makes sense. Federal employees are most likely to vote for candidates who will strengthen the federal government. The federal government therefore encourages them to vote in its own interest.

midnight rambler
8th September 2011, 05:48 PM
It makes sense. Federal employees are most likely to vote for candidates who will strengthen the federal government. The federal government therefore encourages them to vote in its own interest.

With 30 million gov.org employees PLUS God only knows how many mic.com employees victory is assured.

mick silver
8th September 2011, 06:31 PM
and not a fin word about this on the abc world news

iOWNme
8th September 2011, 07:26 PM

Every job I've ever had allowed me to in the past, and i cant imagine its just my State?