PDA

View Full Version : About Palestine as a state......please explain.......

Ponce
8th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Lets say that 144 coutries voted for a Palestinian state and only six countries voted against it......what would happen then?..........I mean to me 144 votes is the mayority, no?.......so, how does it works?

palani
8th September 2011, 05:16 PM
A country is a body politic. It is not a vote.

Down1
8th September 2011, 05:21 PM
Depends which country is one of the six I guess.

The Palestinian Authority plans to submit a request this month to U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, who will then turn that request over to the U.N. Security Council for a vote, where the US can stop it in its tracks with a veto.
http://news.antiwar.com/2011/09/07/gop-rep-urges-obama-to-promise-a-veto-of-pa-statehood-bid/

But the Palestinians have plans to get around the expected US veto (http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/09/06/palestinians_have_a_plan_b_for_un_statehood_drive) . One option is to invoke Resolution 377, put forth by the US in 1950 to avoid an obstructionist Security Council, which bypasses the Security Council if it “fails to exercise its primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security in any case where there appears to be a threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression.”
http://news.antiwar.com/2011/09/07/gop-rep-urges-obama-to-promise-a-veto-of-pa-statehood-bid/

gunDriller
8th September 2011, 05:26 PM
there's some "top level" group of nations in the UN, might be called the "Security Council". their votes count more.

not sure who's on it. the US, other Zionist nations, and maybe some more neutral nations like Russia & China.

the majority will vote in favor of the Palestinians & then it will get bogged down.

fvck Israel !

palani
8th September 2011, 05:28 PM
Palestinian is already a nationality according to my U.S. government printing office Style Manual. I have three of them. The two from the '30s and '40s show this nationality. The one from the '70s has eliminated this nationality. Instead they show "Gaza" with a nationality of "other".

Of course eliminating a nationality is genocide by definition.

General of Darkness
8th September 2011, 05:33 PM
Hey Ponce let me quote you. "You don't hold it, you don't own it". Don't get me wrong, the Palestinians are really a worthless race of people, just like the majority of muslims. Low IQ, vile creatures, just like the jews, I just think they need to work it out and who's every left standing wins. And in the mean time, no immigration to Europe and Amerika and all jew and muzzies should be forced to go back to the shit hole they came from.

Ponce
8th September 2011, 07:23 PM
I do have a National Geographic that the insert is a map of the Middle East and it shows two thing......one, the name of Palestine instead of Israel and.......two, the oil towers in the Gaza strip.

General? I forgive you my brother because you only talk that way when ever you drink........amen.

Canadian-guerilla
9th September 2011, 09:15 AM
from what i understand

a US official has stated the US would use it's security council veto power to nullify a UN vote
however, this vote has nothing to do with security, UNLESS, palestine becomes a security threat
if the general assembly votes for a palestinian state, it a done deal

which is why i expect " something to happen " before the UN vote on Sept 20th

StreetsOfGold
9th September 2011, 09:27 AM
Israel as well as most of the middle east ALL belongs to the Jews as descendents from Jacob, NOT the descendents of Ishmael.

What ANYONE else thinks is irrelevant, God gave it to them and they will eventually get it all.

Ezekiel 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

palani
9th September 2011, 09:33 AM
The Jew had no hand in making the Law of Nations. Don't expect them to abide by any part of it.

They are directed as follows though:

Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

'Twere best the stranger remain polite though.

midnight rambler
9th September 2011, 09:45 AM
Israel as well as most of the middle east ALL belongs to the Jews as descendents from Jacob, NOT the descendents of Ishmael.

What ANYONE else thinks is irrelevant, God gave it to them and they will eventually get it all.

So you're taking up for the Synagogue of Satan?? ???

7th trump
9th September 2011, 09:49 AM

Ezekiel 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
Problem here is not very many understand who Gods People are.
The key of Davis is understanding who Gods chosen are from the tares and who are the gentiles. It will unlock doors no man can lock or unlock.
What you are seeing are the tares acting as Gods People and intertwined with the chosen.
Just like satan coming to play act as Christ (666) these tares play act as Gods chosen.
Anybody going up against the Germans, Russian, France, England, Polish, Swedes, Norway,......basically "caucasion white" are going to go up against God.
The heathen is not the colored race as thay are the gentile races, the heathen are those who dont beleive regardless of race.

StreetsOfGold
9th September 2011, 10:14 AM
So you're taking up for the Synagogue of Satan?? ???

The descendents from Jacob are not the Synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

A "descendents from Jacob" is a descendents from Jacob not someone who will "say they are Jews, and are not"

Ponce
9th September 2011, 10:22 AM
Once Palestine becomes a state different countries will their embassy there and they would be able to see what ever the Zionist do to the Palestinian people and tell it to the world......

midnight rambler
9th September 2011, 10:24 AM
The descendents from Jacob are not the Synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

A "descendents from Jacob" is a descendents from Jacob not someone who will "say they are Jews, and are not"

The lying murderous assholes currently occupying Palestine are NOT really Jews!!!

The lying murderous assholes you're so quick to defend are capable of premeditated, deliberate cold-blooded murder of our own servicemen - http://gtr5.com/

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th September 2011, 11:41 AM

Didn't the LORD also say that if they ever tried to take that land by force, they would be cursed?

Canadian-guerilla
10th September 2011, 05:35 AM
Once Palestine becomes a state different countries will their embassy there and they would be able to see what ever the Zionist do to the Palestinian people and tell it to the world......

if Palestine is smart,
the day after the UN vote, they will have nice homes ( are there any left ? ) with a bit of land
and give away these homes / land as a " proxy " embassy to any country who wishes to build an embassy in Paestine

no matter how small the country
you get 10-15 countries in there with " proxy " embassys
israel may stop their BS harassment