PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: New credible terror alert!

Libertytree
8th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Well, that's what the MSM is saying per the .gov.

Anyone want to start a pool on a FF?

Ares
8th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Well, that's what the MSM is saying per the .gov.

Anyone want to start a pool on a FF?

Yeah I just read that a bunch of terrorist in Washington increased the Debt ceiling by another 500 billion taking our debt to GDP to 101%. I wonder if that's the credible threat they were referring too?

Senate Attempt To Block Debt Ceiling Increase Fails: Debt Target Is Now $15.2 Trillion, Or Over 100% Of GDP

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/senate-attempt-block-debt-ceiling-increase-fails-debt-target-now-152-trillion-or-over-100-gdp

Serpo
8th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Well we are all becoming complacent and need these terror alerts to snap us back into a state of cowering FEAR

joboo
8th September 2011, 08:54 PM
I don't think they need one.

The MIC is now attacking everything/everyone at will, and the banking system is as well.

Everything is already in high gear.

All they have to do now is keep everything quiet, and make it illegal to question it.

mamboni
9th September 2011, 04:58 AM
'They hate us for our savings.'

undgrd
9th September 2011, 05:02 AM
'They hate us for our savings.'

They're saving their hate for us

Twisted Titan
9th September 2011, 05:43 AM
Yeah I just read that a bunch of terrorist in Washington increased the Debt ceiling by another 500 billion taking our debt to GDP to 101%. I wonder if that's the credible threat they were referring too?

Senate Attempt To Block Debt Ceiling Increase Fails: Debt Target Is Now $15.2 Trillion, Or Over 100% Of GDP

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/senate-attempt-block-debt-ceiling-increase-fails-debt-target-now-152-trillion-or-over-100-gdp

What does it mean when something exceeds GDP by 100%?

Has that ever happened before?

Large Sarge
9th September 2011, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OHrz1M3X4Lw#!

Ares
9th September 2011, 06:04 AM

Has that ever happened before?

Yeah, Japan has been WELL above debt to GDP since the 90's. But the difference is their nation is a nation of savors. America doesn't have the luxury. Last time I checked and it's been a little while Japan's was above 200%.

Joe King
9th September 2011, 06:21 AM
Debt Target Is Now $15.2 Trillion, Or Over 100% Of GDP

Has that ever happened before?Not exceeds by 100% but rather that it is just greater than GDP.

Spectrism
9th September 2011, 06:21 AM
Yeah, Japan has been WELL above debt to GDP since the 90's. But the difference is their nation is a nation of savors. America doesn't have the luxury. Last time I checked and it's been a little while Japan's was above 200%.

Sushi savors? I heard they like to savor the flavor of sushi with cesium and plutonium.
No such thing as uncooked sushi anymore.

Japan actually produced things. Most of Amerika's production was sent to China.

I think any decent terrorist would smartly do nothing and let Amerika destroy itself.