PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor warns me about Jooish Brotherhood.

hoarder
10th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Just got back from a neighborhood get together. I have been talking to my neighbor for years about federal-reserve-financial-media-wall-street-thug-conspiracy since about 2003. I don't see him often and these discussions only totalled about 20 minutes over the years. I make a point of planting little seeds of thought with anyone who will listen. At first he and his wife seemed to think I was a bit nutty but respected the lack of apathy.

These folks do not seem the type to harness their minds to the ugly truth, I always took them to be liberal-spiritual-emotional feel-good types and didn't think the seeds of thought would come to fruition, but figured that at least they would know I'm honest and sincere and that it might come in handy if I was outed as a "neo-nazi" or whatever the hate-haters would categorize me as. He has investments and I had advised him to buy silver when it was around $10 and he said he would look into it, don't know if he ever did.

So tonight I'm talking to him about the Federal Reserve and he tells me in hushed tones that he thinks the Jewish Brotherhood is in control of the Federal Reserve and tells me the bailout was for Israel.

Ponce
10th September 2011, 09:00 PM
That's not even the tip of the iceberg.......but.......it is a start.

Neuro
11th September 2011, 01:51 AM
So tonight I'm talking to him about the Federal Reserve and he tells me in hushed tones that he thinks the Jewish Brotherhood is in control of the Federal Reserve and tells me the bailout was for Israel.I hope you corrected his illconceived anti-semitic notions. Hahaha! Just because every chairman of the federal reserve and 90% of all prominent policy makers of this transparent institution, are jewish, doesn't mean there is some kind of jewish conspiracy behind it! Your neighbour obviously went cuckoo. He needs to learn to think right, and should report for re-education camp, where he receives limited food rations until his thinking has improved...