PDA

View Full Version : Zero at Zero, the home of the BRAVE

Spectrism
11th September 2011, 07:21 AM
I was watching a little of the 911 anniversary ceremony this morning... a little curious about what they would do. I watched the cops march out in kilts with "police" emblems and bagpipes.... and got to wondering if there is a black panther police band as well.... and why aren't they calling for equal time.

And then they presented the colors with the Brooklyn Children's Choir singing the national anthem. And at the end, they doubled the last verse- LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE. Hmmmm.... home of the brave. Is it really?

I wondered if Obama would be there, and just then they announced that he would. So we would have president Zero at Ground Zero. A perfect match.

Mayor Bloomberg took the podium and began his speech. The usual dribble. And the camera panned to the left to show Zerobamma and his wife Chewbacka, and the chimp GW Bush with his mate. And don't it beat all! They are BEHIND a bullet-proof enormous glass plate. The home of the brave.

I wondered if they would stay in that protected area and resist the temptation to get up to that unprotected podium with their special flavor of lies. Sure enough, suddenly I see President Zero at a podium.... HEY WAIT! Its not the same podium as Bloomberg's just a few yards away!

Zerobamma was behind another bullet-proof glass plate at a second podium. The odds of some foreign terrorist getting into a shootable range have to be so small that there cannot be a fear of a foreign terrorist. So who are they afraid of? I couldn't watch any more of this brave world leader. All I could think of was the controlling powers keeping this Zero of a leader in power to do their bidding and THEY fear losing this tool to a sniper.

Are there real enemies of that force or are they just being less than brave with their president Zero at Ground Zero? And the devil Zero was reading bible (Torah) scripture. That was all I could take. He will soon be facing the author of those words and it won't be a display of bravery. He and his handlers have already been judged for their current works and found wanting. The home of the brave is going to need some real courage, some real vision and some real perserverence. The shaking is only beginning.

iOWNme
11th September 2011, 07:27 AM
No tv for me.....

But i picture the old weak and frail NON-wizard behind the massive curtain, hiding him from reality. As long as he stays behind the curtain, his lies and deception continue. Now we know why Dorothy and friends (First Responders) were barred from attending. They would have been the only ones there capable of pulling back that massive curtain of lies and expose the grand deception scheme for what it is. SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

The one interesting thing they dont hide: Soetoro has no brain, heart OR courage.

RIP to all who lost their lives on 9/11, and since. The REAL heroes of 9/11 are the Police, Firefighters and civilians who ran into burning buildings to save their fellow Americans. To look up 100+ stories at a massive building in flames and continue to go up, is a form of bravery not many men/woman have. And i truly am humbled by the thought.

Instead will will give FAKE honor to our Military who uses the exact same proactive offensive violence that we have supposedly 'condemned'. The same 'Honorable' Military who have slaughtered over 1 million Iraqi civilians. I wonder if we will hear a mention of the MILLIONS of dead brown people all over the world at the hands of Western Military since 2001?

JJ.G0ldD0t
11th September 2011, 07:29 AM
Are there real enemies of that force or are they just being less than brave with their president Zero at Ground Zero?

You BET there are! and Yeah.... He can't get off'd till THEY say it's time.