PDA

View Full Version : Wynter Benton: Greece to Default by Wednesday, JPM Silver Derivative Bomb to Explode

Large Sarge
12th September 2011, 08:30 AM
Wynter Benton: Greece to Default by Wednesday, JPM Silver Derivative Bomb to Explode by October
Wynter Benton's latest post this morning states sources inside of Greece expect a hard Greek default by this Wednesday.
Watching the action on the Greek 1-year bond this morning, we're not sure they will be able to last that long.
WB is also calling for the explosion of JP Morgan's silver derivative bomb by October unless the cartel can smash silver temporarily back under $36.

Will today be the day The Morgue closes below $30?

But that is not even the relevant question anymore. The relevant question is what will The Morgue be at when it reports earnings this October because by then the derivative bomb will explode unless silver resets under $36.

Btw, our sources out of Greece says that Greece will default by this Wednesday. Just passing this info along, that's all. Let's see if our understanding turns out to be correct or not.

Either way The Morgue.........

.........do da, do da.........

Click here for the Wynter Benton thread:

Large Sarge
12th September 2011, 08:30 AM
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_J/threadview?bn=10073&tid=404321&mid=404321

Neuro
12th September 2011, 08:41 AM
I am not sure Silver will be helped by a Greek default, short term anyway...

Ponce
12th September 2011, 08:55 AM
Nothing happens till it happens.........if not, to me is all rumors and heresay and yara, yara, yara......am so tired of this crap and I no longer listen to them........but.........for entertainment only.

First post of the day................good morning to one and all.

Large Sarge
12th September 2011, 08:55 AM

Gold will be helped a LOT!, and silver will catch the updrafts....

Awoke
12th September 2011, 08:58 AM
Smash it down! I will just buy more!

osoab
12th September 2011, 09:25 AM

I agree, margin selling momentum will smash the pms

Large Sarge
12th September 2011, 09:29 AM
I agree, margin selling momentum will smash the pms

I am not sure, flight to safety, gold is now ranked as number one.

and there is widespread speculation that the Euro currency may not survive the greek default...

which means a lot of potential "flight to safety"

JJ.G0ldD0t
12th September 2011, 09:52 AM
LOL..

So the consensus is that it's gonna stay flat?
one canceling out the other canceling out the one that canceled out the other...:p

greeaaat.

Glass
12th September 2011, 10:01 AM
If gold price is going down then USD should be going up. That suggests gold isn't on the receiving end of the flight to safety. Just yet anyway.

osoab
12th September 2011, 10:50 AM
If gold price is going down then USD should be going up. That suggests gold isn't on the receiving end of the flight to safety. Just yet anyway.

The trend lately has been in up days in USD equals up day in Au.

Weird trend, but that is what has been occuring for the past few weeks.

osoab
12th September 2011, 10:51 AM

and there is widespread speculation that the Euro currency may not survive the greek default...

I am thinking of the margin requirements. If someone is overleveraged somewhere else, they will have to liquidate to cover. Like in 08.

mick silver
12th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Germany and Greece flirt with mutual assured destruction ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/8755881/Germany-and-Greece-flirt-with-mutual-assured-destruction.html ...
Bild Zeitung populism has prevailed. Germany is pushing Greece towards a hard default, risking the uncontrollable chain reaction so long feared by markets.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01981/greece_1981121c.jpg Greece can, if provoked, pull the pin on the European banking system and inflict huge damage on Germany itself. Photo: AP

Neuro
12th September 2011, 02:37 PM

I agree, gold seems to be coming out on top lately in flight to safety, silver may get an asspounding though, it wouldn't surprise me in the short term following the currency turmoil of a greek default if G/S ratio would go upwards to 60 or so. Gold 2400 and Silver 40 maybe? Silver may still do very well in Euro terms, as Euro may go down towards par with USD. But I would prefer to be overweight gold if/when/soon Greece defaults!

Neuro
12th September 2011, 02:56 PM
I am thinking of the margin requirements. If someone is overleveraged somewhere else, they will have to liquidate to cover. Like in 08.

I think gold has a different role today. Back then US debt was around 8 trillions and 10 year treasuries were at 4%, today US debt is 15 trillions and 10 years are trading at 2%. I didn't think back then that PM's and gold would be pummeled as they were, but I think a lot of fund managers have re-evaluated the flight to safety, and will prefer to sell treasuries to cover margin requirements vs gold. If the 10-year would go to 1%, which seems unlikely, but who knows with Fed intervention (secret or open), it would devalue the dollar, and gold would gain more than what would be gained by holding long term bonds

Uncle Salty
12th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Just another prediction that will come to pass...but not in the time period suggested.

They can keep this thing going longer than anyone ever imagined. They will crash it when they are good and ready...and I doubt that is now.