PDA

View Full Version : Turk "silver to test $50 in Sept, Gold over $2000 in 45 days"

Large Sarge
12th September 2011, 02:42 PM
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/9/12_James_Turk_-_Expect_$2,000_Gold_Within_45_Days.html

Sparky
12th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the link Sarge.

But with time, these predictions seem less relevant to me. Maybe those will be the prices soon. Or maybe not. But whether silver and gold are $50/$2000 or $30/$1400 in two months, I still think they are going to a minimum of $75/$3200 within about 2-5 years. I think an upper limit (short of a complete financial meltdown) is maybe $125/$4000. And in the complete meltdown scenario, I think the buying power of the metals would be completely unpredictable. In other words, I'd be more confident in their buying power at $125/$4000 than I would at more extreme levels.

I don't get as pumped up about upswings or discouraged at downturns as I used to, although I admit the moves are exciting to watch.

Large Sarge
12th September 2011, 03:19 PM
Turk has had pretty good accuracy,

not to jinx him this time

Serpo
12th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Where as Clive Maund follows charts and is putting out a warning...........

I prefer Turk as the charts are painted but important to see both sides.

http://news.silverseek.com/CliveMaund/1315800438.php

Ponce
12th September 2011, 03:39 PM
Hope that Silver Art has my three rolls of tp ready to go.....have an honorary place for them, right next to my toilet hahahahaha.

Serpo
12th September 2011, 03:47 PM
Hope that Silver Art has my three rolls of tp ready to go.....have an honorary place for them, right next to my toilet hahahahaha.

The royal throne you mean........

madfranks
12th September 2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the link Sarge.

But with time, these predictions seem less relevant to me. Maybe those will be the prices soon. Or maybe not. But whether silver and gold are $50/$2000 or $30/$1400 in two months, I still think they are going to a minimum of $75/$3200 within about 2-5 years. I think an upper limit (short of a complete financial meltdown) is maybe $125/$4000. And in the complete meltdown scenario, I think the buying power of the metals would be completely unpredictable. In other words, I'd be more confident in their buying power at $125/$4000 than I would at more extreme levels.

I don't get as pumped up about upswings or discouraged at downturns as I used to, although I admit the moves are exciting to watch.

I appreciate your level headed approach to metals analysis. I wonder, what do you see happening after the "upper limit" of $125/$4000? Do you see a fiat stabilization and the end of the bull on PMs? Will metals go down into a bear market similar to the 80s?

1970 silver art
13th September 2011, 04:52 AM

Ponce? Since I am winning the bet, I was wondering if you have MY 3 rolls of tp ready to go. I know that you will be upset and you will end up crying once I "officially" win the bet on December 31, 2011, however, I feel that it is very important to give you some piece of advice. Ponce, when you start crying after "officially" losing the bet to me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese DO NOT get my 3 rolls of tp wet. I want my 3 rolls of tp to be dry. I do not like tear-soaked tp. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serpo
13th September 2011, 04:59 AM
Ponce is asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whats the date today.........S Art check your calendar ,you are a few months early........

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

JJ.G0ldD0t
13th September 2011, 05:07 AM
Where as Clive Maund follows charts and is putting out a warning...........

I prefer Turk as the charts are painted but important to see both sides.

http://news.silverseek.com/CliveMaund/1315800438.php

Well hell if that don't make me gunshy....

1970 silver art
13th September 2011, 05:21 AM
Ponce is asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whats the date today.........S Art check your calendar ,you are a few months early........

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

When Ponce wakes up, then he will wake up to the reality that I will be right....................

That's fine being early. Most people know that silver is NOT going to hit $50 in 2011. I have this bet won already. I am just waiting for my "victory" to become "official" on December 31, 2011. :)

JPM won this "battle" by keeping the DOG away from touching $50 but JPM will end up eventually losing the "war" to the DOG sometime AFTER 2011. :)

:)

Awoke
13th September 2011, 05:44 AM
But with time, these predictions seem less relevant to me.

Same here.
Same as the predictions about the impending economic collapse, which should have rightfully happened over a year ago already....

Shit, I thought it was going "Mad Max" with the when Lehman Brothers was socialized.
(Or whatever big bank it was. I lose track)

Large Sarge
13th September 2011, 06:52 AM
sometimes I think its easier to predict things in reverse.

Sinclair and Turk both say this whole thing will be over by 2014 or 2015 at the very latest.

so if we say $12,000 gold by 2014

and we do a 15 to ratio $800 silver 2014

in the mania phase, prices are doubling every year or so

so my guess is $400 silver 2013

Near $200 silver next year (2012)

Joe King
13th September 2011, 07:12 AM
Ponce, when you start crying after "officially" losing the bet to me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese DO NOT get my 3 rolls of tp wet.
I don't recall anything in you guys original bet about it having to be dry toilet paper. Or for that matter, even usable toilet paper.
Just 3 rolls of it.

Or I know! What if he got the rolls wet, then set them out in the Sun to dry, thereby letting it turn that color it does when it gets a little bit of water on it and then drys out. lol