PDA

View Full Version : The EyeOpener- USrael vs. Palestine: A Two-Faced Rejection of a Two-State Solution.

Ponce
15th September 2011, 10:06 AM
This short article contains a short 11 minutes video that explains what I did not understood before about how the Palestinian UN vote works........like I said before "This will be Palestine last chance to have a state or loose everything".
================================================== =========

Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas is scheduled to visit New York next week to unveil a formal bid for Palestinian membership in the United Nations. The bid has been widely reported since its announcement this month and has been fiercely opposed by the United States and Israel, who fear that such a bid represents a unilateral move on the Palestinians’ part toward implementing a two-state solution, something that they argue must be the result of negotiations between the parties.

The Palestinians have expressed frustration with Israel’s refusal to extend a 10-month moratorium on settlements in areas that are likely to be part of a future Palestinian state, and its rejection of the use of the 1967 borders with land swaps as the basis for a two-state solution.

Now all sides are shaping up for protracted political wrangling as the specter of a Palestinian UN membership bid has upset the balance of power in an already volatile region.

This is our EyeOpener Report by James Corbett on facts and issues missing in the mainstream media and comments by distinguished journalists Pepe Escobar and Joe Lauria on US-Israel vs. Palestine: : A Two-Faced Rejection of a Two-State Solution:

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/09/15/the-eyeopener-usrael-vs-palestine-a-two-faced-rejection-of-a-two-state-solution/

First post of the day............good morning to one and all.

Canadian-guerilla
15th September 2011, 10:29 AM
"This will be Palestine last chance to have a state or loose everything".

IDF Prepares to Call Up Reserves
9/15/2011

The IDF prepares for the possibility of PA Arab riots, and will call up reserves probably Sunday, September 18

The Israel Defense Forces are preparing for the possibility of Palestinian Authority Arab riots beginning September 20, when the PA will bring its statehood bid to the United Nations.

Israel's military will begin to call up its reserves, probably starting this Sunday, September 18, sources said Thursday.

more . . .

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147917#.TnHk0Ow-qVp

a good time for last minute prepping . . .

Ponce
15th September 2011, 12:18 PM
I still say that something will happen before the 20th.......for the state of Israel, and the US, and the Palestinian people this will be the last stand..........the US has lost all credibility in the Middle East and is now nothing more than an Eagle with a broken wing.

Unless the state of Israel can take over the whole of Palestine they will always remain a "state" and not a true country...playing cards the other day I said something about Palestine and another player asked me "Where is Palestine" and I asked him "Do you know where the state of Israel is at?" and he answered back "Of course" I then told him......."Well, the state of Israel is in Palestine" hahahahahahahahahahh he didn't know what to say.

By the way guys, you should use the words of "Zionist" and "state of Israel" as I do, instead of Jews and Israel.

Cebu_4_2
15th September 2011, 12:21 PM
By the way guys, you should use the words of "Zionist" and "state of Israel" as I do, instead of Jews and Israel.

Hard to break habit but I find myself openly correcting myself.