PDA

View Full Version : Man gets stunned by police

Joe King
16th September 2011, 12:39 PM
...after reporting his own car being illegally parked. lol

Some people just seem to beg for it.

Man Complains Shelton Police Don't Enforce Parking Laws (http://articles.courant.com/2011-08-26/news/hc-shelton-called-police-on-himself-020110826_1_handicapped-spot-parking-laws-officers)
Gets His Wish And A Ticket (http://articles.courant.com/2011-08-26/news/hc-shelton-called-police-on-himself-020110826_1_handicapped-spot-parking-laws-officers)

SHELTON — A local man who called police on himself for illegally parking in a handicapped spot, and berated a dispatcher and officers for not enforcing parking laws was arrested early Thursday, and issued a parking ticket.
Michael Andes, 29, of Howe Avenue, called police at about 2 a.m. and told a dispatcher he parked his car in a handicapped parking spot without a permit because police don't enforce parking laws, police said. Andes called police 15 more times over the next several minutes and yelled at the dispatcher about the lack of enforcement.

When officers arrived they found a vehicle in a handicapped spot without a permit, and then Andes approached the officers yelling and screaming about the lack of enforcement, police said.
Officers tried to calm Andes, but he kept and yelling and screaming and then took what police described as an aggressive stance toward the officers. Police said they tried to get Andes to comply with their orders, but he refused, so they shot him with a Taser and arrested him.
Andes was charged with second-degree breach of peace and interfering with an officer and released on $1,000 bail for court Sept. 6. Police also issued him a ticket for parking in a handicapped space without a permit.

Apparently they made him cry, too.

Gaillo
16th September 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm sure I'm not alone here by saying: WHAT A DUMBASS!!! ::)

ximmy
16th September 2011, 01:11 PM
all he wanted was a little justice... ::)

gunDriller
16th September 2011, 01:23 PM
just ice is OK but i prefer to add some sugar and fruit flavor. ;)

basplaer
16th September 2011, 02:27 PM
all he wanted was a little justice... ::)

He's lucky he got the little justice he was seeking instead of the berdan-primed justice commonly dispensed around here.

palani
16th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Goes to show .. he actually WAS handicapped.