View Full Version : Anti-Israel Candidate Lee Whitnum - Running in Senate Primary in Connecticut

gunDriller
19th September 2011, 06:33 AM
http://www.leewhitnum.com/

"I am not anti-Semitic but I am anti-Zionist and vehemently anti-AIPAC. AIPAC is a cancer in our government. AIPAC must be put in check. As for Zionism: I do not believe that a New Yorker has the God-given right to go to Israel and take the home of a Christian or Muslim family. All the while Israeli soldiers stand around to support the New Yorker because he is Jewish! As a Progressive I do not rely on the bible or biblical prophecy to make present-day political decisions. I rely on the laws of man; in every culture, other than Israel, if you take something doesn't belong to you it is stealing. Modern-day Zionism is wrong and it is racial prejudice. Zionism makes all of us unsafe as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the number one reason for widespread anti-American sentiment.

Netanyahu is now the most powerful man in the world because he owns us: It's simple - control 435 US Representatives and 100 Senators and you rule the world. He boasted that our Congress will be pro-Israel (in his pocket) for the next 20 years. Prove him wrong!"

Video of Lee Whitnum -
http://www.leewhitnum.com/uploads/AIPAC_Final_Ad.wmv

Calls herself a "Progressive Democrat" but she looks to be quite different from the other "Progressive Democrats".

Awoke
19th September 2011, 06:38 AM
She is going to end up tying her hands behind her back and shooting herself twice in the back of the head....

gunDriller
19th September 2011, 06:41 AM
She is going to end up tying her hands behind her back and shooting herself twice in the back of the head....

i know the swampland & forest of SE connecticut pretty well, since i grew up there.

i can build her a safe house ... but pizza delivery might be a problem.

i wonder if she's single ? ;)

hoarder
19th September 2011, 08:29 AM
I guess she doesn't know what happened to Ed Steele.

Ponce
19th September 2011, 09:12 AM
"A drop at a time will a bucket fill"... Ponce..............I am so freaking happy to know that a poletician finally had the guts to say something, after the Zionist loose at the UN on the 25 of this months many more anti Israelis will be coming out of the closet.

JohnQPublic
19th September 2011, 10:11 AM
"A drop at a time will a bucket fill"... Ponce..............I am so freaking happy to know that a poletician finally had the guts to say something, after the Zionist loose at the UN on the 25 of this months many more anti Israelis will be coming out of the closet.

Not if the evaporation rate exceeds the dropping rate (or their is a leak in the bucket).

In = Out + Accumulation

Awoke
19th September 2011, 10:45 AM
It should be noted that this woman is not "Anti-Israel", but is "Anti-zionist", which is different, and an important distinction.

Canadian-guerilla
19th September 2011, 11:27 AM
It should be noted that this woman is not "Anti-Israel", but is "Anti-zionist", which is different, and an important distinction.

she needs to get some big jewish names on her side

Awoke
19th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Good luck! I can't see that happening.

Dogman
19th September 2011, 11:46 AM
"Snowballs chance in hell" Comes to mind reading the article.