PDA

View Full Version : Bill Still interviewed by Max Keiser - Secrets of Oz, the Money Masters

Glass
19th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Interesting take on the last few days news both financial and political.

Max interviews Bill Still who is the Author and/or director of The Secrets of Oz and The Money Masters. Bill has some good points to make. He is adamant that gold is not money, paper is money but we need paper without bankster interest.

Not sure I agree with all of it. Everyone seems to have some paradigm they are working from that blocks consideration using logic. Oh well......

No Youtube link yet so its viewable here on RT (http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/episode-186-max-keiser/)

Joe King
19th September 2011, 11:32 PM
The Nadler jab made me lol. :D

Large Sarge
20th September 2011, 09:58 AM
lost a lot of respect for Keiser when he is sitting there saying bernanke is protestant....

sad day indeed...

at least max likes silver...

hoarder
20th September 2011, 11:33 AM
lost a lot of respect for Keiser when he is sitting there saying bernanke is protestant....

sad day indeed...

at least max likes silver...He says he likes silver. I lost respect for Bill Still for giving Keiserstien credibility.

Joe King
20th September 2011, 11:41 AM
IMHO, Max has a good show. Lot's of good guests on there.

If y'all are waiting for everyone else to agree with your personal held views 100%, you'll be lonely and waiting forever and nothing will ever change. Max is at least 90% correct in his assessments.

DMac
20th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Max is also a parrot of Goldman/Gore's carbon tax scheme to slow man made global warming. Blah. It's like getting financial news read by Gilbert Gottfried.

Joe King
20th September 2011, 11:56 AM
....and his global warming position is about the only one of his I disagree with.

Again, if you're waiting for 100% agreement in this World, you'll be waiting 'til you're dead.

Large Sarge
20th September 2011, 12:25 PM
how does max think Ben Shalom bernanke is protestant?

I mean, even a cursory glance would tell you he is jewish, he does nothing to hide it.

and Alex Jones with his "Crack team of researchers" missed that fact...

LOL

Joe King
20th September 2011, 12:32 PM
Personally, I feel it's much more important to be able to recognize a screwing over when you're being screwed over, as opposed to only concentrating on who the one doing the screwing might be.
ie I don't care if he's a jew or not, it's his actions that matter. I mean, what if wasn't Bernacke but a white middle-aged Protestant screwin' you over? Would it then be okey dokey with you? Lay back and enjoy it, time?

hoarder
20th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Personally, I feel it's much more important to be able to recognize a screwing over when you're being screwed over, as opposed to only concentrating on who the one doing the screwing might be.
ie I don't care if he's a jew or not, it's his actions that matter. I mean, what if wasn't Bernacke but a white middle-aged Protestant screwin' you over? Would it then be okey dokey with you? Lay back and enjoy it, time?It's not a matter of whether it's okey-dokey or not, it's a matter of understanding you're dealing with an organized hostile entity bound by common ancestry.
You make it look like we're dealing with individuals here.

Joe King
20th September 2011, 12:43 PM
It's not a matter of whether it's okey-dokey or not, it's a matter of understanding you're dealing with an organized hostile entity bound by common ancestry.
You make it look like we're dealing with individuals here.
The point I'm getting at is that if the actions of being screwed over come to be easily recognized for what it is, no one will be able to do it to you regardless of their race.

It sorta falls under the lesson in the choice of giving a man a fish, or teaching him to fish.

Shami-Amourae
20th September 2011, 12:47 PM
Bill Still is big into silver himself. He's said in one interview on a public access show how he bought a crap load of silver before the interview. I think he just wants the banks to operate much like they do in North Dakota. I think he's right, in the context of a utopian ideal of how government should work, but I'm an anarchist, so I don't exactly think his "government can save us" solution will/would work (it would/does in some places like North Dakota where people aren't Commies.)

Joe King
20th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Bill Still is big into silver himself. He's said in one interview on a public access show how he bought a crap load of silver before the interview. I think he just wants the banks to operate much like they do in North Dakota. I think he's right, in the context of a utopian ideal of how government should work, but I'm an anarchist, so I don't exactly think his "government can save us" solution will/would work (it would/does in some places like North Dakota where people aren't Commies.)The problem I see with that is the fact that it requires politicians to be forthright and fiscally prudent.
ie something we know won't work without constant vigilance by what tends to become a dis-interested populace....and we end up with what we gots now.

DMac
20th September 2011, 01:15 PM
ie I don't care if he's a jew or not, it's his actions that matter. I mean, what if wasn't Bernacke but a white middle-aged Protestant screwin' you over? Would it then be okey dokey with you? Lay back and enjoy it, time?

Funnymoney is that you?

hoarder
20th September 2011, 01:16 PM
The point I'm getting at is that if the actions of being screwed over come to be easily recognized for what it is, no one will be able to do it to you regardless of their race.The actions of being screwed over by the media and the federal reserve are group actions. If one tries to pretend they are the actions of individuals one will never wake up. People will not recognize this as long as they respect taboos against drawing distinctions about groups.

Joe King
20th September 2011, 02:24 PM
The actions of being screwed over by the media and the federal reserve are group actions. If one tries to pretend they are the actions of individuals one will never wake up. People will not recognize this as long as they respect taboos against drawing distinctions about groups.The point is that once you realize you're getting screwed, you're supposed to dis-engage as opposed to merely seeking a more comfortable position.

You sound as though someone is holding a gun to your head to make you watch TV and to take out loans.

hoarder
20th September 2011, 04:07 PM
The point is that once you realize you're getting screwed, you're supposed to dis-engage as opposed to merely seeking a more comfortable position.

You sound as though someone is holding a gun to your head to make you watch TV and to take out loans.You're on my ignore list.

po boy
20th September 2011, 04:15 PM
You're on my ignore list.

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yB7J7DYi6M

Hatha Sunahara
20th September 2011, 10:14 PM
Bill Still in my view is correct when he says it doesn't matter what backs the money, what matters is who controls the quantity of the money. I think he is correct about that, but I have to give this issue a bit more thought.

Monetary reform involves outlawing government borrowing, outlawing fractional reserve banking, and issuing debt free money. He is in favor of nationalizing money--not the banks, and treating it like a public utility. Banks would be clearinghouses between lenders and borrowers.

I agree. But I think what is going to happen is that we are going to get 'globalized' money. Bill Still is a revolutionary. I'm going to look for his new book.

Hatha

Glass
20th September 2011, 10:27 PM
Bill Still in my view is correct when he says it doesn't matter what backs the money, what matters is who controls the quantity of the money. I think he is correct about that, but I have to give this issue a bit more thought.

Monetary reform involves outlawing government borrowing, outlawing fractional reserve banking, and issuing debt free money. He is in favor of nationalizing money--not the banks, and treating it like a public utility. Banks would be clearinghouses between lenders and borrowers.

I agree. But I think what is going to happen is that we are going to get 'globalized' money. Bill Still is a revolutionary. I'm going to look for his new book.

Hatha

I agree and it is how things used to be. The Govt was charged with some basic tasks, all of which involved the protection of various things. Those things included Life and Liberty. Knowledge was another one. As was health. The government was a utility. It had useful value for people. Unfortunately the Govt weasled out of all of its obligations and moved into the plunder business. I was going to say "and out of the Protection business" but that makes it sound like a protection racket... oh hang on a minute.....

Joe King
20th September 2011, 10:39 PM
Bill Still in my view is correct when he says it doesn't matter what backs the money, what matters is who controls the quantity of the money. I think he is correct about that, but I have to give this issue a bit more thought.I tend to agree too. The only problem I see is that it requires gov to be responsible and he also mentioned about the people needing to exercise self governance.
I have hard time seeing either of those two things happening anytime soon in the current enviroment. Do you?

I agree. But I think what is going to happen is that we are going to get 'globalized' money. Bill Still is a revolutionary. I'm going to look for his new book.Yep, the current leaders of the World of finance have no interest in what Bill is selling and are going in the exact opposite direction.

Hatha Sunahara
20th September 2011, 10:46 PM
Here's a link to the first of five YouTube videos where Alex Jones is interviewing Bill Still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZFB4UlR7g

It's like he's reading a script. Same stuff, almost verbatim as in the Max Keiser interview.

Hatha