PDA

View Full Version : finally did some serious shooting with my beretta bobcat

chad
20th September 2011, 05:56 AM
i have the .22 LR version. i've shot it here and there before, but nothing serious. took it out last night and did some targets.

holy smokes, but this is an accurate little firearm. i mainly bought it on a lark just because i am in to beretta's, but this guy is so accurate you could hit someone in the head at 40-50 yards EASILY.

it's really tiny as well. like, really tiny. i know everyone will bag on me for saying this because it's only .22, but when i get my CC in november, i can certainly see taking this firearm along for the ride.

anyway, i hardly ever post in firearms, and just thought i would ramble a bit.

undgrd
20th September 2011, 06:43 AM
Most accurate pistol I've ever shot was a Ruger 22/45. I shot a smiley face into the target at 25 yards.

crazychicken
20th September 2011, 06:51 AM
Good for you.

My wife and daughter both carry the same pistol.

It is a nice piece.

CC

i have the .22 LR version. i've shot it here and there before, but nothing serious. took it out last night and did some targets.

holy smokes, but this is an accurate little firearm. i mainly bought it on a lark just because i am in to beretta's, but this guy is so accurate you could hit someone in the head at 40-50 yards EASILY.

it's really tiny as well. like, really tiny. i know everyone will bag on me for saying this because it's only .22, but when i get my CC in november, i can certainly see taking this firearm along for the ride.

anyway, i hardly ever post in firearms, and just thought i would ramble a bit.

Awoke
21st September 2011, 07:38 AM
Interesting that you guys would carry a .22, but considering a lot of assassins use .22 caliber, I suppose it's all about shot placement.

I own a nice little .22 pistol, and I have never shot it at anything beyond 20 meters, but it is deadly accurate at that range, I can say that! I'm talking Laser-guided accurate! (Without a laser, of course!)

I am way more accurate with that .22 than I am with a 9, 40 or 45.