21st September 2011, 07:07 AM
http://www.crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=29404

sirgonzo420
21st September 2011, 07:11 AM
Jews exist only to serve Satan.

;D

StreetsOfGold
21st September 2011, 07:19 AM
Oh I wouldn't let what one rabbi says bother you. Afterall, EVERY pope for the last 1650 years have taught that EVERY person on earth should be under his authority and not unlike muslims believe that those who resist should be killed. Neither are in position to accomplish this on a mass scale so why worry about it. Worry is a sin anyways.

chad
21st September 2011, 07:28 AM
Oh I wouldn't let what one rabbi says bother you. Afterall, EVERY pope for the last 1650 years have taught that EVERY person on earth should be under his authority and not unlike muslims believe that those who resist should be killed. Neither are in position to accomplish this on a mass scale so why worry about it. Worry is a sin anyways.

huh. i go to catholic mass twice a week, and i've never heard that people who don't submit to the pope should be killed. i learn something new every day.

StreetsOfGold
21st September 2011, 07:40 AM
huh. i go to catholic mass twice a week, and i've never heard that people who don't submit to the pope should be killed. i learn something new every day.

It's only going to happen when in a position to do so (Circa 500 ad - 1500 ad.)
The decries still stand!!

po boy
21st September 2011, 07:42 AM

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Pope_Rome_blasphemy_power_Jesus

Throughout the centuries of Rome's existence, the popes have regularly claimed to be divine. As the supposed successor of Peter, the Pope claims infallibility, the position of God on Earth, and ability to judge and excommunicate angels.
A king kissing the Pope's foot.
A king kissing the Pope's foot.
Enlarge picture
The Catholic Council of Trent in 1545 declared this:

We define that the Holy Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff hold primacy over the whole world.i

In the same century, Cardinal Robert Bellarmine stated this:

All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that he is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.ii

In 1895 an article from the Catholic National said this:

The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ, Himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.iii

This belief has so assimilated into society's thinking that it is believed by many beyond Catholic circles. According to TIME, Pope John Paul II's assassination attempt prompted a young Jewish man to say, "shooting the Pope—It's like shooting God."iv

po boy
21st September 2011, 07:46 AM
Here are some quotes about the Jesuits
http://amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Jesuits_history_political_power_Pope

Rather than a passive monasticism, the Jesuit Order has pursued military and political power, and used its army of religious leaders to overturn civilizations and disrupt democracies:

John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (CHJ Publishing, 1999): 64:

The Church to rule the world; the Pope to rule the Church; the Jesuits to rule the Pope – such was and is the program of the Order of Jesus.

Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821; emperor of the French):

The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power—power in its most despotic exercise —absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms—and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses…vii
Source: Thomas M. Harris, Rome's Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln (Pittsburgh, PA: Williams Publishing, 1897): 34 .
Enlarge picture
View picture gallery

U.S. Army Brigadier General Thomas M. Harris, Rome's Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln (Pittsburgh, PA: Williams Publishing, 1897): 34:

...the favorite policy of the Jesuits, that of assassination.

Former American Navy secretary R. W. Thompson:

[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.viii

Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881), in his book The Brothers Karamazov:

The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that’s their ideal…It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with [the Jesuits] as masters – that’s all they stand for. They don’t even believe in God perhaps.ix

Chief of the Nazi Sicherheitdienst Walter Shellenberg:

The SS had been organized by Heinrich Himmler according to the principles of the Jesuit Order. The rules of service and spiritual exercises prescribed by Ignatius de Loyola constituted a model which Heinrich Himmler strove carefully to copy. Absolute obedience was the supreme rule; every order had to be executed without comment.x

Former Nun of Kenmare Marie Frances Cusack (1830-1899), Black Pope a History of the Jesuits (London: Marshall, Russell and Co., 1896): 76:

The Jesuits are the only religious order in the Church of Rome—and these orders are very numerous—which has lain under the ban of the [‘White’] Pope, or which has been expelled from any country because of its interference in politics. Hence we may expect to find that to obtain political power forms a main feature in the plans of the Society [of Jesus].

Rick Martin, "The 'Black' Pope Count Hans Kolvenbach—The Jesuit's General," SPECTRUM (May, 2000):

They're the ones in the government. They're the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers (in 2000) is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions (in 2000) is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they're busy creating a tyranny.

American physician and historian Emanuel M. Josephson, The Federal Reserve Conspiracy and Rockefellers (Chedney Press, 1968): 4-5:

[Jesuit-trained Illuminist Adam] Weishaupt and his fellow Jesuits cut off the income to the Vatican by launching and leading the French Revolution [1789-1799]; by directing Napoleon’s conquest of Catholic Europe; [and] …by eventually having Napoleon throw Pope Pius VII in jail at Avignon until he agreed, as the price for his release, to reestablish the Jesuit Order. This Jesuit war on the Vatican was terminated by the Congress of Vienna and by the secret, 1822 Treaty of Verona.

Read the Extreme Oath of the Jesuits in Edwin A. Sherman's The Engineer Corps of Hell; on exposingdeceptions.org, or on thenazareneway.com

Awoke
21st September 2011, 07:50 AM
Jesuits are infiltrated and carrying out the work of the babylonian talmudists.

Just because they call themselves the Jesuits does not mean that they are truely Christian or truely representing the Society of Jesus.

Same as those who say they are jews, but are not, but instead are of the synagogue of satan.

Awoke
21st September 2011, 08:04 AM
This is a paragraph discussing Weishaupt after the Illuminati were chased out of Bavaria. Any typos are mine:

Of the zealous members of the Lodge Theodore the most conspicuous was Dr. Adam Weishaupt, Professor of Canon Law in the university of Ingolstadt. This person had been educated among the Jesuits; but the abolition of their order made him change his views, and from being their pupil, he because their most bitter enemy.

keehah
21st September 2011, 08:10 AM

Its much worse than that. Christians are trained to think 'the other' should be tortured in hell forever! At least the Judaics only want one the other to be a slave for a human lifetime.

Its all psychopathic fun and games till one takes the garden of eden and makes (now radioactive) deserts out of it. Excess entropy is evil!

Awoke
21st September 2011, 08:17 AM
Those Christians are trained to think 'the other' should be tortured in hell forever!

What are you talking about?

keehah
21st September 2011, 08:19 AM
Abrahamic hells.

sirgonzo420
21st September 2011, 08:21 AM
What are you talking about?

I think he is talking about the christian notion that non-believers/those not saved by the blood of Christ are damned to an eternal Hell of fire and brimstone and much gnashing of teeth.

Awoke
21st September 2011, 08:39 AM
That is a scriptural reality, but that doesn't mean that Christians want any non-believers to be denied entrance into Heaven.

We're not taught that they "should" be punished, we are taught that they will be.

Neuro
21st September 2011, 08:44 AM
I think he is talking about the christian notion that non-believers/those not saved by the blood of Christ are damned to an eternal Hell of fire and brimstone and much gnashing of teeth.

Amen!

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 09:23 AM

WOW ! Every single point you made stinks worse than most bullshit on here.

This is Israel's Chief Rabbi, the Pope can't even quote Constantine without riots.

If someone would of told me 10 years ago I would be actively defending the
Catholic Church and a Popes comments I would of laughed at them at minimum.

Many of you promote propaganda on here, but you are on the wrong forum for this.
Your comments are an insult and troll comments to educated people here.

po boy
21st September 2011, 09:32 AM
WOW ! Every single point you made stinks worse than most bullshit on here.

This is Israel's Chief Rabbi, the Pope can't even quote Constantine without riots.

If someone would of told me 10 years ago I would be actively defending the
Catholic Church and a Popes comments I would of laughed at them at minimum.

Many of you promote propaganda on here, but you are on the wrong forum for this.
Your comments are an insult and troll comments to educated people here.

Why defend a church that covers up pedophilia?

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 09:37 AM
Jews exist only to serve Satan.

Like Masonic Plot said, " you got your God's mixed up " >:D

The Theosophists are Satanists for real, the Masons are crypto Satanists for real,
the early Gnostics are Satanists as well in an underhanded way, they are the ancient
Occult, against God, against Nature, against Beauty, against Good, REBELS, a key
word to understand everything, part of Satanism is Allegory, a word everyone should
learn and how it applies to these freaks, rebelling, promoting nihilism, headonism,
man's animal nature, reducing man to animals. Who the Gnostics were even comes from
the horses mouth, very Jew friendly anti Christian sources, they admit all this.
Even promoted by the New York Times and in University studies by these Jews.

Gonzo , you should know better than anyone, what I am speaking to, sometimes you confuse me.

We go back before Awoke, we saw more, I know you saw it,
especially reading into your comments.

po boy
21st September 2011, 09:41 AM

For the Christians that claim that they are not under the law but under grace I ask how do they explain this?

King James Bible
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

King James Bible
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

I don't think heaven or earth has passed yet.

I'm not so sure I'd want to be telling people not to follow all the laws.

King James Bible
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 09:49 AM
Why defend a church that covers up pedophilia?

Troll post from a hypocrite troll .

I thought you and Jew King were for going after individual
criminals instead of smearing everyone.

Who let the fags and Jews in. Your leftist grandpa did it. Kick them out.

Go learn some Western History, and stay out of my face troll,
I've had it with you, you are a lying Jew troll.

Go join some other forum and mock and troll them, you and Jew King,
take Santa with you too and the Jew Antonio.

There is a lot of stupid people on here that support you people.

You are all dishonest liars, proven to be on here.

nunaem
21st September 2011, 09:54 AM
That is a scriptural reality, but that doesn't mean that Christians want any non-believers to be denied entrance into Heaven.

We're not taught that they "should" be punished, we are taught that they will be.

God thinks non-believers should burn in hell forever. You don't agree with God?

po boy
21st September 2011, 09:57 AM
Troll post from a hypocrite troll .

I thought you and Jew King were for going after individual
criminals instead of smearing everyone.

Who let the fags and Jews in. Kick them out.

Go learn some Western History, and stay out of my face troll,
I've had it with you, you are a lying Jew troll.

Go join some other forum and mock and troll them, you and Jew King,
take Santa with you too and the Jew Antonio.

There is a lot of stupid people on here that support you people.

You are all dishonest liars, proven to be on here.

Here you go again but I'm not sweating you 'cause you are a miserable self absorbed punk who will have to answer for your bs eyeball to eydeball.

Ps you ran off when asked to prove the lies just as your ran off when 420 called your punk ass out.

Have a nice day Maggy. LOL

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 10:10 AM
" WHY SUPPORT THE USA AND THE CONSTITUTION ? "

" After all the Founding Fathers were all slave owning racists. "

ROFL !

http://www.omdurman.org/martel1.jpg

http://www.historyofjihad.org/crusades18.jpg

http://www.themiddleages.net/people/charlemagne.jpg

Awoke
21st September 2011, 10:21 AM
God thinks non-believers should burn in hell forever. You don't agree with God?

I can't speak for God, but I don't think he wants ANYONE to be punished.
In fact I think that he wants us all to praise and glorify His name, and that is why he created us and gave us the choice to adore or reject him. I speculate that nothing would be more pleasing to God than for all of us to love and adore Him.

But a Father must punish his child when the child goes astray, and if the child grows into a man, and continues to disregard his Father, at some point in time the Father must let go and separate Himself from the "child", and that in itself is hell: To be separated from the Lord God for eternity.

God will give you second chances during your entire lifetime. Where you stand when you die is when he makes the final judgement on whether you are allowed into His glory or not.

No one can speak for God. I only do my best to reiterate what He has written on my heart.

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 10:28 AM
to adore or reject him. .

And this can been seen as an example of the very allegory I spoke of above.

Do Good and Justice, etc, or else .

Awoke, ? , isn't crap like that in the OT, you know better than
anyone I am not a fan of the OT, NT is Christianity, that is
what Father John told me as a teenager, and that is what the
Good Christians confirm everywhere.

I been reading more on Protestants and Evangelicals, basically anyone can
start their own Church, under different interpretations of the OT, only recently
have I begun to understand the reasons to how divided they are.

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 10:37 AM
Ps you ran off when asked to prove the lies just as your ran off when 420 called your punk ass out.

? ? ?

Gonzo and I are old friends that go way back,
you are a NOOB TROLL DIVIDER, we go
back reading, discussing, researching, posting,
fighting together, he has seen it all,
he called my punk ass out did he, and I ran, LOL,
are you sure that is what happened, ? ,
we are talking and it is above most peoples heads,
we have exchanged numerous friendly PM's in past,
going back, we all hold each up to standards,
many of us have a similar history on here, argued,
knocked heads, like my buddy Book, only Jew
trolls join in to inflame.

I had you pegged a troll long ago, I backed off twice,
like other trolls you don't appreciate that. No more.
Recently you send me inflaming PM's after I prove what you
are saying is wrong or a blatant lie, with links, quotes,
no more links and quotes for you nor the other lying clowns.

You feel empowered from yesterday's support do you ?

ROFL !

po boy
21st September 2011, 10:41 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?54132-Watching-the-Rome-TV-Series./page3

Post 23,33

mrnhtbr2232
21st September 2011, 10:47 AM
Meanwhile those of us who really don't care what Jews think or believe get a good laugh at their arrogance. I may be riding the fence on buying into Christianity but it's shit like this that adds weight to Christ and his teachings. It's just unfortunate scripture apparently reserves judgment to God because I would really like to kneecap some of these motherfuckers.

MAGNES
21st September 2011, 10:56 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?54132-Watching-the-Rome-TV-Series./page3

Post 23,33
Divider Troll.

PoBoy wants me to go after Gonzo.

Like the typical Jew corrupting the Romans to murder Christians for sport.

Fits with this thread totally.

Fact is in my post to Gonzo above I already addressed a lot of it
without personalizing it or going after his posts.

Maybe I am running from confrontation with Gonzo,
because we are friends and we go back,
I don't take his posts personally and he shouldn't take
my comments personally, I am speaking to his own posts,
that go back, Awoke already put him on the spot, I did also
by calling him Father John which was explosive, LOL ,
but that is it . ;D

PoBoy wants to see us kill each other for sport.

http://kobreguide.com/public/IMGlargephotochickenswinging.jpg

po boy
21st September 2011, 11:07 AM
Well you didn't answer 420 I just pointed it out.

You claim many I lied in this thread I asked for proof and crickets.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?52631-Joe-King-is-a-gov-operative/page13 post 128-131.

I'm not asking you to go after anyone anyone but you can't seem to help yourself.

I think your accusations of others speak more about yourself.