PDA

View Full Version : WOW Silver in the low 30's

Celtic Rogue
23rd September 2011, 04:39 AM
Great for adding to the stack!! Oh how I wish I had any money to buy some bars and or mercs! Timing sucks! :'(:'(:'(

1970 silver art
23rd September 2011, 04:49 AM
Yep. This is good thing (if you can find it at a decent premium). Looks like silver will head down to the high $20's after all.

Cebu_4_2
23rd September 2011, 05:09 AM
nice man, if I didn't know you I would have something else to say to you.

;-]

Yep. This is good thing (if you can find it at a decent premium). Looks like silver will head down to the high $20's after all.

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 05:16 AM
If you buy in bulk (i.e. 500+) MONEX has the best price on SAES, or as good as anyone else. As of this AM, there's a $7 premium on SAEs. That's the highest premium I can recall ever.

JJ.G0ldD0t
23rd September 2011, 05:23 AM
Screw Premiums - buy generic

Silver is silver.

undgrd
23rd September 2011, 05:24 AM
If you buy in bulk (i.e. 500+) MONEX has the best price on SAES, or as good as anyone else. As of this AM, there's a $7 premium on SAEs. That's the highest premium I can recall ever.

$7 on individual eagles? ? ?
???

SLV^GLD
23rd September 2011, 05:29 AM
Gainesvillecoins selling the 1oz 2012 Perth Lunar Dragon for $116/oz.
How's that for premium?

Santa
23rd September 2011, 05:34 AM
Don't even worry about premiums...buy it while you can. If it get's down into the twenties, it's gonna get scarce, if not impossible to find, and the premiums will go up. Even now it's telling us it's worth at least $40...

platinumdude
23rd September 2011, 05:48 AM
10 oz Sunshine Silver Bar .999 Fine

As low as $1.79 per oz over spot!

APMEX hasn't changed premium and they are still currently in stock. I'm waiting for low 20's though.

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 05:56 AM
$7 on individual eagles? ? ?
???
Hold the phone - MONEX price charts are totally out of whack. SAEs just dropped $3 and are below ticker spot. Both prices are wrong. Present SAE at $35.84 - $3 premium sounds about right.

APMEX SAE premiums running about $4.

Plastic
23rd September 2011, 05:58 AM
I think in order to buy it in the low twenties it will have to hit 6.25 on paper.

keehah
23rd September 2011, 06:44 AM
I advised a friend in July to wait for late September to buy more silver based on seasonal trends.
Called him this weekend and said this should be the week.
I'm going to call him today and say buy! (its under $33)
Anything below $30 and I expect my local stores will have no physical to sell. (if not already the case)

chad
23rd September 2011, 06:45 AM
go to ebay, search "ounce silver," click "buy it now," select "newly listed first." $45. plus shipping.

Dogman
23rd September 2011, 06:50 AM
Time to back up the truck and load up.

If you snooze you will loose!

And you will be an asshat to complain later , if you miss out

LuckyStrike
23rd September 2011, 06:50 AM
Silver is on sale.

People need to use market manipulations to their advantage.

hoarder
23rd September 2011, 07:12 AM
A few short years ago you could buy SAE's for under $7 including premium.

This is a great buying opportunity.

Twisted Titan
23rd September 2011, 07:13 AM
Dam i love me a sale........

madfranks
23rd September 2011, 07:15 AM
go to ebay, search "ounce silver," click "buy it now," select "newly listed first." $45. plus shipping.

Yeah just be careful not to be fooled into these ones: 1 troy oz ounce german silver bullion buffalo art bar (http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-troy-oz-ounce-german-silver-bullion-buffalo-art-bar-NO-RESERVE-FREE-SHIPPING-/220862591693?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336c6fb2cd). If it doesn't list the purity, it's not real bullion, i.e. a fake.

learn2swim
23rd September 2011, 07:21 AM
Tulving is your best bet right now. They got 1oz silver buffalo's for 99c above spot. 500 coin min, with free shipping.

http://www.tulving.com/goldbull.html

Dogman
23rd September 2011, 07:21 AM
Yeah just be careful not to be fooled into these ones: 1 troy oz ounce german silver bullion buffalo art bar (http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-troy-oz-ounce-german-silver-bullion-buffalo-art-bar-NO-RESERVE-FREE-SHIPPING-/220862591693?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336c6fb2cd). If it doesn't list the purity, it's not real bullion, i.e. a fake.

Franks, the old saying "Ignorance is bliss" is an oxymoron,

With the web, and its ability's to educate the unknowing they that do not or are so stupid should do the german silver..and be taken , rolled , scrubbed , and buffed.

Lots of stupid people out there,

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 07:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Ebay has become a den of thieves and crooks. - the place seems a haven for double dealing chicanery. I stopped buying there years ago. I just posted the following question on that german silver bullion art bar Ebay ad (a disgustingly misleading title containing the word "bullion") and the question is not being posted!!!!!!!

My question to seller:

German silver is just nickel-copper-zinc alloy, yes? This item contains no elemental silver, no silver bullion content, yes?
So that bar contains maybe a couple of dollars worth of metal, yes?

Dogman
23rd September 2011, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Ebay has become a den of thieves and crooks. - the place seems a haven for double dealing chicanery. I stopped buying there years ago. I just posted the following question on that german silver bullion art bar Ebay ad (a disgustingly misleading title containing the word "bullion") and the question is not being posted!!!!!!!

My question to seller:

German silver is just nickel-copper-zinc alloy, yes? This item contains no elemental silver, no silver bullion content, yes?

Home run knocked out of the frigging park!

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 07:56 AM
Seller:

Yo homey, I'm tryin' to make a living here. What are ya, a f'ing metalurgist wiseguy ahole or what? Yeah, so it's just crappy nickel and copper and some other shitty metal. So what! It looks like silver and people don't know the difference. They buy it - they're happy. And you smartass want to ruin their day and rain on my parade! Fuck you! No one is forcing you to buy this crappy bar. Eat me!

vacuum
23rd September 2011, 08:28 AM
I'd really like to buy some silver, but here's my problem - I'd have to cash out of my company stock, which is also really low right now. It is just over 50% of what it was 4 months ago.

mick silver
23rd September 2011, 08:34 AM
Silver is on sale.

People need to use market manipulations to their advantage.

well said thanks mick

Son-of-Liberty
23rd September 2011, 08:39 AM
These bastard manipulators have no consideration of other peoples time tables. How dare they hammer silver when I have little to no spare powder.

Seriously though this shit is getting old and the markets are so erratic. A month ago a panic drove metals up now a panic is driving metal down? Makes no sense to me other then manipulation.

JJ.G0ldD0t
23rd September 2011, 09:07 AM
screw it....

I'm goin to the coinshop right now

Santa
23rd September 2011, 09:23 AM
If you do buy now though, just remember to leave plenty of room on your credit cards to buy lotsa toys and crap at Walmart for Christmas.

MNeagle
23rd September 2011, 09:24 AM
screw it....

I'm goin to the coinshop right now

The eternal question:

When to pull the trigger??

mick silver
23rd September 2011, 09:27 AM
i would say anytime you have paper and can buy is a great time to get more silver

DMac
23rd September 2011, 09:30 AM
The eternal question:

When to pull the trigger??

Double shorts have made a killing this week:
ProShares UltraShort Gold (GLL)
ProShares UltraShort Silver (ZSL)

I am very anxious to get into the double longs - might do it this afternoon. When the prices rebound, and it will, they are going to be explosive.

ProShares Ultra Gold (UGL)
ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ)

This is a great overall buying opportunity.

1970 silver art
23rd September 2011, 10:16 AM
Getting closer to $26 silver...................

Down $4.65 to $31.19 as I type this.

This is a wonderful time to be a silverbug :) WINNING!!!!!!!!!

Is Ponce handling this beatdown ok? I hope so because I am waiting for my 3 rolls of tp. :)

bl96S5eu
23rd September 2011, 10:21 AM
Is Ponce handling this beatdown ok? I hope so because I am waiting for my 3 rolls of tp. :)
This is getting serious SA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5AqDVZBNc

undgrd
23rd September 2011, 10:23 AM
Down to 30.69!!!!

1970 silver art
23rd September 2011, 10:25 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Now silver is down $5.33 as I type this. Yep we are in the red so far this year. This is a great day. JPM is beating the DOG to a pulp with it's paper "baseball bat" and there is no letting up.

platinumdude
23rd September 2011, 10:34 AM
Silver is going back down where the dog belongs.

Neuro
23rd September 2011, 10:35 AM
G/S ratio up at 53, excellent time to change Gold into silver, for those who don't have cash at this time to buy silver with. By late spring next year I think G/S ratio will be around 25, maybe even lower.

StreetsOfGold
23rd September 2011, 10:40 AM
These are the days we used to talk about; 5-10 dollar a day moves ON SILVER!! 100 dollar a day moves on GOLD!! This means we are near the explosive action. Dig in and buy whatever you can scrape together. My first purchase on silver was LESS THAN todays price move. Something to think about.

vacuum
23rd September 2011, 10:57 AM
I've got yahoo finance open, and SLV is updating at a crazy speed.

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 11:02 AM
These are the days we used to talk about; 5-10 dollar a day moves ON SILVER!! 100 dollar a day moves on GOLD!! This means we are near the explosive action. Dig in and buy whatever you can scrape together. My first purchase on silver was LESS THAN todays price move. Something to think about.

Errr...yeah....buuut....we had 5-10 dollar silver and 100 dollar gold UP moves in mind.O0

MNeagle
23rd September 2011, 11:14 AM
Errr...yeah....buuut....we had 5-10 dollar silver and 100 dollar gold UP moves in mind.O0

That's not Silver Sammy is it?? :o

Santa
23rd September 2011, 11:27 AM
It's gonna be $7.00 by Wednesday next week,... I can feel it.

Large Sarge
23rd September 2011, 12:12 PM
APMEX Sells Out of Silver Eagles, Increases Premium on Oct 7th Future Orders

APMEX Sells Out of Silver Eagles, Increases Premium on Oct 7th Future Orders
Clearly physical demand is plummeting today, hence the 17% (30% 2-day) sell-off in silver.
And by clearly plummeting, we mean skyrocketing.

APMEX is now SOLD OUT of 2011 Silver Eagles, and has increased premiums for their future (Oct 7th expected delivery of silver eagles)

2011 1 oz Silver American Eagle(Oct 7th)

As low as $3.69 per coin over spot!
These items are on a slight delay. We expect to be able to ship these coins by October ... view more
Average Rating

Availability: 10/7/2011

APMEX Buy Price - $32.36
Volume Pricing:

Check or Wire

$35.95

$35.45

$34.95

$34.45

Ask an Expert | Product Details | Product Video | Reviews

madfranks
23rd September 2011, 12:18 PM

My question to seller:

Yep, German silver, also known as Brazil Silver, is a mix of copper, nickel and zinc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_silver

LuckyStrike
23rd September 2011, 12:41 PM
I'd really like to buy some silver, but here's my problem - I'd have to cash out of my company stock, which is also really low right now. It is just over 50% of what it was 4 months ago.

Silver is now 30 per ounce, I have no doubt within 2 years it will be up 100% from here or more, can you say the same about your company stock?

Not to mention the silver equities have been hammered, or leveraged ETF's which provide returns several times over the spot move.

We all understand economics, we understand that fiat currencies ALL go to zero eventually. And tangible assets are the only way to store wealth. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but we must remain pshycologically vigilant and not let big market moves shake us when the fundamentals for PM ownership have not changed a bit. I say this in the wake of having bought AGQ at 208 last week for a client, it's lost nearly 50% in 2 days. Am I afraid? Did I make the wrong call? No and no, I don't have a crystal ball and I know as sure as anyone knows anything when it comes to investing that years from now PM's will be higher than they are now. I set up my own portfolio to move when silver moves. I know silver especially is volatile and the sword cuts both ways, days like this it can be a rough ride.

Bottom line, when silver hit 50 a few months ago I hadn't bought in a year, it ran up to far to fast for my taste and I've watched silver long enough to know it doesn't move like that forever, so when silver went back to 30's I started buying. I knew the silver ship hadn't sailed at 50 and in fact returned to port to pick up more passengers, same thing happened this time. I am happy the ship hasn't sailed because in the meantime I can trade these worthless FRN's for more PMs.

1970 silver art
23rd September 2011, 01:03 PM

My question to seller:

Rule of thumb...............When it comes to art bars on ebay. Remember the following...................

1.) Stay away from any art bars that say "100 mills".

2.) Stay away from "German silver".

3.) Stay away from 1-gram silver art bars. They are too small to enjoy IMO.

4.) Stay away from any art bar that says "clad" on it.

1970 silver art
23rd September 2011, 01:16 PM
Bottom line, when silver hit 50 a few months ago I hadn't bought in a year, it ran up to far to fast for my taste and I've watched silver long enough to know it doesn't move like that forever, so when silver went back to 30's I started buying. I knew the silver ship hadn't sailed at 50 and in fact returned to port to pick up more passengers, same thing happened this time. I am happy the ship hasn't sailed because in the meantime I can trade these worthless FRN's for more PMs.

Technically spot silver hit an intra-day high of only $49.85 (Kitco quote) in April but never mind me. :) :) :) I am just nitpicking. I agree with you on what you are saying in the rest of this post.

LuckyStrike
23rd September 2011, 01:22 PM
Technically spot silver hit an intra-day high of only $49.85 (Kitco quote) in April but never mind me. :) :) :) I am just nitpicking. I agree with you on what you are saying in the rest of this post.

Just out breakin mah balls ;)

Don't think I have forgotten you and I were the only ones (that I recall) ever saying silver would be in the 30's again, when it was taking it's huge rise to 50 errr 49.85 :)

1970 silver art
23rd September 2011, 01:33 PM
Just out breakin mah balls ;)

Don't think I have forgotten you and I were the only ones (that I recall) ever saying silver would be in the 30's again, when it was taking it's huge rise to 50 errr 49.85 :)

Yep I remember that because I agreed with it. I think this was in one of the of GSUS Sunday night chats that you mentioned this to me. Both of us (as well as Ratholer) correctly predicted that. As long as JPM still has control over this market, then they will keep naked shorting silver to whatever price they want. I still think that silver has more downside to go. I think that silver will bottom out at around $26.00.

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 01:35 PM
At these prices, Chinese and Indians will go on a buying fest gobbling up physical gold and silver. Gold and silver will come roaring back. The minors have been hit hard to be sure. Personally, I will wait a few days for the bottom to confirm - I will then load up on more metal and miners. I'm talking my paper book. In regards to my physical, this price action doesn't bother me a wit. In fact, after buying gold and silver at prices averaging 1/3 to 1/4 of today's prices, it is still hard for me to buy more physical because dollar for dollar I get only 1/3 or 1/4 as much silver. In a few years, anyone who bought silver today will be having the exact same converstaion with himself, believe it.

MAGNES
23rd September 2011, 01:41 PM
Double shorts have made a killing this week:
ProShares UltraShort Gold (GLL)
ProShares UltraShort Silver (ZSL)

I am very anxious to get into the double longs - might do it this afternoon. When the prices rebound, and it will, they are going to be explosive.

ProShares Ultra Gold (UGL)
ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ)

This is a great overall buying opportunity.

You are looking at a short time frame and this drop, trading proshares is pure gamble.
They have ripped all the unitiated/greedy off going back. These vehicles should be banned.
Trading options on the Comex with good Risk Reward ratios if you do it smart
and conservatively, even if you lose money 2 or 3 times for every one good trade,
you still make money. You can't trade everyday, just recognizable setups with good
RR in your favor, I missed this drop. I was one of the biggest cautioners on gim
about skf , faz, even old time traders like Curtman telling people skf will go back to
200, lol , I lost track of all their reverse splits, all the proshares and similar vehicles
have similar problems. What they are good for is a pure play gamble short term.
If SI gets it's clocked cleaned, like of past, sure bottom, shorting them is smart,
time decay alone will ensure you are a winner, if you are capitalized and not greedy
it is a sure winner. But SI needs a full correction to be safe. Even here it is a gamble.
If ZSL superspikes because of SI killings, gold 30 % correction, SI lands somewhere,
some sort of blowoff bottom, like we have seen, you can identify them easy, my thread
here identified the blowoff top, and I documented it in real time, at that point you can
gamble and buy a short term put, I did that with SKF twice long ago, was nowhere near
the top, nor did I sell at the bottom, still did 5 X in a few days. Then you get greedy and
try that with FAZ and lose money, LOL . ;) Best thing to do in that sort of setup is to
buy long calls close to the money going out to April/May of next year, Adam Hamilton
and Zeal strategy works if you got the setup.

Time decay alone will hurt you bad, you will only make money if there are serious moves
in short time frames. You need to consider this and look at some detailed day charts and
compare price movements. The people I was warning on FAZ on gim learned the hard way,
I never got any thanks for it. I think Sparky and someone else were the only ones speaking
about this.

Look at a longer time framed chart, it does not look good for trading.
I've pretty well tried to look at all vehicles, pros cons going back, sticking
to pure SI contracts on Comex with options and I do not trade regularly.

Sparky, where are you ?

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=zsl&insttype=&freq=2&show=&time=11

cpy911
23rd September 2011, 01:41 PM
I have been buying on the dips all along. Bought some more on this huge dip. I don't really get nervous about the swings. Someday in the next 3-5 years we will see $100 silver. Will keep buying the dips....

JJ.G0ldD0t
23rd September 2011, 01:48 PM
Sparky, where are you ?

Probably at the coin shop.

1970 silver art
24th September 2011, 10:40 PM
This is getting serious SA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5AqDVZBNc

Yeah you are right Bl96S5eu. This is getting very serious. However, since I pretty much won the tp bet, then I am going to be a very generous person in that I will give Ponce a deadline of April 1, 2012 to pay me the 3 rolls of tp that I won fair and square. This will give him enough time to deal with the emotional trauma of giving up 3 rolls of tp to me. I feel very happy that I won a tp bet. Sometimes the underdog can pull out a victory and I am happy that I was the underdog that was able win the tp bet.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
25th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Man, I can't wait til' morning, but my local coin dealer doesn't open until 10am wtf? Happy hunting to those of you planning to back up the truck, $28.13 right now #$%&@!!... I think it will climb up after noon exchages though then drop again, we shall see.

AndreaGail
25th September 2011, 10:51 PM
just got back from work and...HOLY SHIT! 26.95 silver

ximmy
25th September 2011, 11:11 PM
sweet, a little more and I might be able to afford a monster box...

MAGNES
25th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Boy did I blow it big. :(

GC broke 1620 and sitting on 1575, this should be major resistance,
using overnight, if they take it down big, we are looking at a full correction,
minimum, 30 %, blow off bottoms, 35 %. 1200 here we come. LMAO !

MAGNES
25th September 2011, 11:28 PM
Man, I can't wait til' morning, but my local coin dealer doesn't open until 10am wtf? Happy hunting to those of you planning to back up the truck, $28.13 right now #$%&@!!... I think it will climb up after noon exchages though then drop again, we shall see.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2cf3vc2.jpg

ximmy
25th September 2011, 11:32 PM
Boy did I blow it big. :(

GC broke 1620 and sitting on 1575, this should be major resistance,
using overnight, if they take it down big, we are looking at a full correction,
minimum, 30 %, blow off bottoms, 35 %. 1200 here we come. LMAO !

Dude, I could refinance my house... with a totally better deal & lower monthly payments, with enough extra cash out of it for two monster boxes... LOL

MAGNES
25th September 2011, 11:41 PM
Dude, I could refinance my house... with a totally better deal & lower monthly payments, with enough extra cash out of it for two monster boxes... LOL

Have a close look at that sheet, that's my screen from my Crimex Shorts thread,
real time trading with Magnes. There is a date on there. Look at a SI chart, first they
take the small retail stuff off the market, overnight, then after a day or two, the
big monster boxes disappear. This happened right after some major drops,
when it looked like it ain't over, lol . Remember my last couple of posts.
You did good then, go bigger now, wait for overnight see what happens.
Premiums will increase as it comes off the market even when they have stock.
It's a tougher call now cause whole range is resistance going down, GC.
They will use overnight to open below stops, burn the hell out of everyone,
if they are serious about taking it down that low.
1400 wall looks solid, concrete, right on 30%. Nacca , don't jinx this, get in here,
wtf you so pissed off about.
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOLD&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p42106480801 (http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOLD&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p42106480801)

ximmy
25th September 2011, 11:47 PM
My finances are intact for this... I am going to make out big... :D

Joe King
25th September 2011, 11:50 PM
My finances are intact for this... I am going to make out big... :DI hope you do just that. :)

ximmy
26th September 2011, 12:04 AM
I hope you do just that. :)

your mouthwash isn't making it... http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/chrisneros/joeking2.jpg

MAGNES
26th September 2011, 12:05 AM
My finances are intact for this... I am going to make out big... :D

When SI is 16.66 interday bottom I will be buying June2012C alls.
A $20 call should go for 2.00 bucks, maybe a 25 call would be a buck.
::)
O0

Gold will tell us what to do, equity markets need to be watched,
front running metals stocks driven down, HUI will be interesting,
key stocks, GG, PAAS, SSRI.

Ximmy , this may sound nutzo, but it has happened before, 66% haircut on SI.
Interday top to interday bottom. 22.50 , 7.50. 50, 16.66 , gold will tell us.
A quarter here or there does not count. Nacca ate his first hat, he's mad at me. lol

This calls for celebration actually, this is the biggest correction so far going back 3 years.
And it looks like they are doing the standard ones they always did.

ximmy
26th September 2011, 12:08 AM
When SI is 16.66 interday bottom I will be buying June2012C alls.
A $20 call should go for 2.00 bucks, maybe a 25 call would be a buck.
::)
O0

Gold will tell us what to do, equity markets need to be watched,
front running metals stocks driven down, HUI will be interesting,
key stocks, GG, PAAS, SSRI.

Ximmy , this may sound nutzo, but it has happened before, 66% haircut on SI.
Interday top to interday bottom. 22.50 , 7.50. 50, 16.66 , gold will tell us.
A quarter here or there does not count. Nacca ate his first hat, he's mad at me. lol

This calls for celebration actually, this is the biggest correction so far going back 3 years.
And it looks like they are doing the standard ones they always did.

I'm starting to see this now, my own dreams need to be put on hold for a couple more years for better dreams I didn't even imagine... :D

MAGNES
26th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Kitco is down, lol, just like the good old days, everyone is having a heart attack, rofl !

Gold Lows , 1532.70 , 1535.00 , those volumes are for tonight I believe.
Have a look at the highs.
.................................................. ........................VOL .......OI
OCT 2011 1568.40 https://online.optionsxpress.ca/images/dn_arrow.gif-69.30 1663.30 1532.70 2,427 28,940

DEC 2011 1570.80 https://online.optionsxpress.ca/images/dn_arrow.gif-69.00 1666.30 1535.00 113,990 311,141

SI , low, volume, oi
26.15 29,289 72,367

ximmy
26th September 2011, 12:30 AM
eek ... Magnes, it's correcting already... Do you think T(temporary)PTB are monitoring us... :D

vacuum
26th September 2011, 12:37 AM
I saw silver was at 27.96 a minute ago. Did anyone else see that?

Joe King
26th September 2011, 01:28 AM
your mouthwash isn't making it...

Pardon me for trying to wish you well. I was just glad to see that you might be able to make out to the upside in these trying times. There's a few people around here that've taken a pretty good hit over the past day or two.

1970 silver art
26th September 2011, 04:07 AM
As I expected, the $26 silver bottom (intra-day low) has been reached.......................

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx54/COScollect/26LOW.gif

Awoke
26th September 2011, 04:10 AM
Hahahahahaha! Holy SHIT! I was away all weekend, and come back and log on and BAM! F'ing 28 dollar silver!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO! What a ride man. Holy crap!

JJ.G0ldD0t
26th September 2011, 04:24 AM
Hahahahahaha! Holy SHIT! I was away all weekend, and come back and log on and BAM! F'ing 28 dollar silver!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO! What a ride man. Holy crap!

AWWW C'mon MAN... We're gonna be hearing this kinda crap all day.

I'm ALREADY sick of it.

I think I'll just stay off the internetz today.

Twisted Titan
26th September 2011, 04:47 AM
I really.thought they were going to let in rebound in the overnite markets

They want to give the apperence PM offer no safe haven status in this turbulent time

I will be waiting outside my coinshop wringing my hands in eager anticipation to load up on the much coveted mercury dime

Serpo
26th September 2011, 04:54 AM
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1317000203.php

ximmy
26th September 2011, 05:15 AM
Pardon me for trying to wish you well. I was just glad to see that you might be able to make out to the upside in these trying times. There's a few people around here that've taken a pretty good hit over the past day or two.

http://cdn.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/0/706120-Baby008.gif

mick silver
26th September 2011, 05:19 AM
i went silver shopping saturday , my dealer had none are it all lock up in his safe . dam . just like the good old days . magnes do you see this price holding are droping more

Awoke
26th September 2011, 06:09 AM
AWWW C'mon MAN... We're gonna be hearing this kinda crap all day.

I'm ALREADY sick of it.

I think I'll just stay off the internetz today.

I would smite you for that shitty post if I could.

You don't think I should be able to voice my opinion on this hammerdown?

Log off.

JJ.G0ldD0t
26th September 2011, 06:18 AM
I would smite you for that shitty post if I could.

You don't think I should be able to voice my opinion on this hammerdown?

Log off.

Bring the PAIN brotha!

This hurts.

LastResort
26th September 2011, 06:23 AM
Bring the PAIN brotha!

This hurts.

Really? When priced in sheets of cotton paper I'm still way up. I'm glad I didn't buy friday. I just pulled the trigger on a nice little piece of white metal and if the price goes lower I may just buy another....:)

gunDriller
26th September 2011, 06:26 AM
f'ing Chinese increase margins at 11 AM Pacific time - 2 AM New York time - THE NERVE.

the least they could do is to increase margins while We Americans are awake ?!