PDA

View Full Version : The Khazarian Conspiracy

iOWNme
23rd September 2011, 04:54 PM
"The Media is owned and controlled. The Politics are a rigged game. The Education system is a mental torture device." - Sui Juris

Who is responsible?

This is one of the best vids i have seen on this subject, and i have seen a lot. The evidence is damning as to who actually is in control of things. These are the most criminal scumbag pederast thugs that have ever walked this earth. This is a 12 part vid, but each part is 8-10min long. EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj-CJOERTs&feature=related

Here is a good clip for those who want a preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ8f8V_lYDw&feature=related

k-os
23rd September 2011, 05:24 PM
I am marking this to view later.

Nomoss
23rd September 2011, 07:24 PM
Tag.. thank you and keep it up. The more that see
Things like this the better

mamboni
23rd September 2011, 08:21 PM
I was going to start a thread on this video series and you beat me to it!!! Kudos.

BTW, I've found torrent downloads of the entire 2 hr video but one has to register and pay with credit card. I am uncomfortable with this violation of my privacy. The cost is trivial. Does anyone know where to get free download or better yet buy a DVD of The Khazarian Conspiracy?

iOWNme
24th September 2011, 04:13 AM
I was going to start a thread on this video series and you beat me to it!!! Kudos.

BTW, I've found torrent downloads of the entire 2 hr video but one has to register and pay with credit card. I am uncomfortable with this violation of my privacy. The cost is trivial. Does anyone know where to get free download or better yet buy a DVD of The Khazarian Conspiracy?

I downloaded from Youtube using a Firefox plugin. Best quality i could get was 480p.

Twisted Titan
24th September 2011, 06:31 AM
Tag.........

Twisted Titan
24th September 2011, 11:34 PM
Interesting ........ I wish that would have stayed on the khazars much longer..... they start to cover 911 and iraq and iran and The Fed.

Its worth a veiwing but Im looking for videos that deals particularly with their secret history

Like How Khazar jwes are extremely racist against Jews that live in the middle east as they have no common bond only linked in name only.......ect.