PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to go. See you later.

1970 silver art
28th September 2011, 07:29 AM
It is time for me to move on. It was nice posting on GSUS and thank you for allowing me to post on GSUS.

Awoke
28th September 2011, 07:30 AM
Why.

Drama.

EDIT
Besides, you're not allowed to leave until you have graduated from .22 up to .45.

Also, you know that this thread is going to get spammed with attention whore images. Just sayin.

SLV^GLD
28th September 2011, 07:31 AM
You are honor bound to at least pop in on Dec 31 or Jan 1.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
28th September 2011, 07:34 AM
You'll be back when silver hits $50.

madfranks
28th September 2011, 07:34 AM
Yeah, what about your TP bet with Ponce?

zap
28th September 2011, 07:35 AM
You are honor bound to at least pop in on Dec 31 or Jan 1.

I agree, take a break if needed.

Awoke
28th September 2011, 07:44 AM
You going to Skyvikes temple, GIM2?

po boy
28th September 2011, 07:55 AM
Later Art it was always a pleasure chatting with you thanks for the time you spent here.

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 07:58 AM
Wow Chris even deleted me as friend on facebook... no clue whats up with this.

vacuum
28th September 2011, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know if we caused this or something else going on in his life?

Anyway, best of luck Art.

Large Sarge
28th September 2011, 08:10 AM
sorry to see you going art bar...

"fare thee well" friend

sirgonzo420
28th September 2011, 08:12 AM
Don't jump!!!

Neuro
28th September 2011, 08:16 AM
Sorry to see you go. Thank you for being here!

Celtic Rogue
28th September 2011, 08:17 AM
I hate goodbye threads... but hate to see people leave! Please reconsider. And while I am at it... Anyone seen Ponce? Seems to be missing. I hope he is OK.

collector
28th September 2011, 08:19 AM
Is your leaving ELEnin related?

DMac
28th September 2011, 08:20 AM
God speed Outlaw.

May your OJ always be cold.

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 08:20 AM
Same thing I was thinking, Ponce needs constant assurance of his being, Art well, I am not sure. Always been polite and non emotional so I have no clue whats up with him leaving.

sirgonzo420
28th September 2011, 08:39 AM
God speed Outlaw.

And your pizzas always hot!

Santa
28th September 2011, 08:44 AM
Damnit!

I'm trying to think of something more eloquent to say...

Awoke
28th September 2011, 08:53 AM
God speed Outlaw.

And your pizzas always hot!

And your .22 always loaded!

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 08:56 AM
Hollow point... do they even make that in .22 version?

General of Darkness
28th September 2011, 08:57 AM
While I've given Art crap before, I'd hate to see him go.

Awoke
28th September 2011, 09:25 AM
Yes, Cebu. I have a stockpile of 2000 of them.

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 09:28 AM
That sucks (for the Zions) I will hold and raise you an extra 1000 9x18 makarov.

Awoke
28th September 2011, 09:31 AM
I will see your 1000 rounds and raise you 3600 7.62x39

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 09:34 AM
Please make sure we are on the same side of the fence, mine is coming from far away.

osoab
28th September 2011, 09:35 AM
Art, you can still come by chat and keep everyone in line.

Awoke
28th September 2011, 09:39 AM
I'm pretty sure we're on the same side of the fence. We're both GSus members.

k-os
28th September 2011, 09:43 AM
Outlaw, sorry that you feel you need to leave. I hope that you will provide a reason, since you provided a "goodbye" thread. It's only fair! :)

Make sure you stop by Sunday Night Chat sometimes!

MAGNES
28th September 2011, 09:43 AM
It is time for me to move on. It was nice posting on GSUS and thank you for allowing me to post on GSUS.

Sometimes I feel like going too, lol, be well, good calls, " $50 bucks that's the line ",
but SI is going to blow way below $26 soon dude, $16.66, that's my call.

Low Pan
28th September 2011, 09:45 AM
Take care DOG

Awoke
28th September 2011, 09:54 AM
I will be backing up the truck in a big way if that happens, Magnes.

Shorty Harris
28th September 2011, 10:19 AM
Adios & fare thee well Bro

Plastic
28th September 2011, 10:49 AM
Aww man.......

As already said, let us know why you are leaving, and at the very least make sure to visit us in Sunday chat.

vacuum
28th September 2011, 10:51 AM
Has it dawned on anyone else that its a bad omen when your resident prophet decides to bug out?

Sparky
28th September 2011, 10:57 AM
Has it dawned on anyone else that perhaps he was uncomfortable with the recent bursts of race-related commentary?

Joe King
28th September 2011, 10:59 AM
Naw, that could never be it. ::)

Ares
28th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Has it dawned on anyone else that perhaps he was uncomfortable with the recent bursts of race-related commentary?

One of the reasons I never took part in those discussions. I didn't want to offend Art, he of course wouldn't of been the object of my discontent. But would any of you want to stick around a black panther forum? Even if you were friends with them, the constant it's all whitey's fault would deter anyone from staying for a long period of time.

Art - I hope you don't leave permanently. Contrary to what some may think you are a valued commenter on this site. I hope to some day see you posting again.

Happy travels friend!

gunDriller
28th September 2011, 11:15 AM
well, i enjoyed all your posts about art bars.

k-os
28th September 2011, 11:17 AM
One of the reasons I never took part in those discussions. I didn't want to offend a Art, he of course wouldn't of been the object of my discontent. But would any of you want to stick around a black panther forum? Even if you were friends with them, the constant it's all whitey's fault would deter anyone from staying for a long period of time.

That's a very good point. The women-hating threads do the same thing to me, even though I know y'all aren't talking about me in those threads.

AndreaGail
28th September 2011, 11:40 AM
hate to see you go outlaw, but if you feel that its for the best, then farewell

have a glass of high pulp oj on me

just at least be sure to come back when, not if, silver blasts through $50

SLV^GLD
28th September 2011, 11:55 AM
This isn't the 1st time Art has left. The title of thread indicates that we will see him again at a later date.

His previous hiatus was related to the quality and bent of the postings.

horseshoe3
28th September 2011, 11:56 AM
One of the reasons I never took part in those discussions. I didn't want to offend a Art, he of course wouldn't of been the object of my discontent. But would any of you want to stick around a black panther forum? Even if you were friends with them, the constant it's all whitey's fault would deter anyone from staying for a long period of time.

Art - I hope you don't leave permanently. Contrary to what some may think you are a valued commenter on this site. I hope to some day see you posting again.

Happy travels friend!

And the reason I felt like s@#$ after I did take part in one. Racism is all fun and games until you realize that your black friend might not be amused.

vacuum
28th September 2011, 11:58 AM
And the reason I felt like s@#$ after I did take part in one. Racism is all fun and games until you realize that your black friend might not be amused.
I agree, especially when the thread is a pointless one anyways.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
28th September 2011, 12:29 PM

Art - I hope you don't leave permanently. Contrary to what some may think you are a valued commenter on this site. I hope to some day see you posting again....Happy travels friend!

Yup, I've felt this way many 'o times, so has ponce and other minorities such as myself. I don't know what to say I guess some on this board just have to vent their resentment towards others & when such a threads appear they take the chance. We've see numerous "chimpout" threads, illegals causing this or that, asians can't do this... and well you get the point. I've taken breaks from GIM1 & GSus, you have to, heck k-os had to as well. I miss others that didn't make it back though like FunnyMoney, WC, etc... Sometimes I make fun of my own race & agree with some of the comments posted negatively about it here, because it's true. But when it is done excessively & in bad taste some here don't see it as offensive & it is (even mods have fallen to this), only face to face would you be able to communicate this properly, if not then well there's violence, but we know how well that has worked for the past 8yrs in foreign lands right? An eye for an eye, makes...(yadda yadda).

This isn't the 1st time Art has left. The title of thread indicates that we will see him again at a later date.
His previous hiatus was related to the quality and bent of the postings.
True we may see him again, but this also indicates he's getting tired of it. Wildcard once stated "you have to have a thick skin." Yes, but you can only be pushed so much, also wc was one of the first to go when the board disagreen on a certai issue, ironic. I also leave from time to time, I don't announce it b/c I don't consider myself a reg. poster, more of a lurker but I'm always in touch w/board topics (well try to be anyways).

*We hope to see ya again OJW. At least post by the end of December, wish us Merry X-mas & happy B-day to me + claim your 3 rolls of TP from Ponce ;D

*edit: I don't expect such behavior to end overnight either, don't get me wrong. I know some of you oppose diversity and may want to live by the 14 words motto (G.o.D brought and exellent point just a bit too strong), this is all accross the board/U.S.A, but we don't live in those times anymore, unless WW3 happens and you start from scratch your own segregated communities, I would want that b/c that may mean the U/S be reduced to about 1/3 it's current territory (ex. china/russia take over) who knows? <<was that too far fetched? It was wasn't it? Sorry.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th September 2011, 12:31 PM
I hope to see you again, Art. You don't need to quit, you can just take a long break. Be seeing you *tips hat*

gunDriller
28th September 2011, 12:37 PM
don't go bro !

whether silver is $20 or $100.

Gaillo
28th September 2011, 01:15 PM
You'll be back. The GS-US heroin is too strong... ;D

Neuro
28th September 2011, 01:22 PM
The thing is I just got this feeling/premonition that we don't have that much time left. Certainly could be wrong on this, but I don't think we will see Outlaw again... Enjoy your time folks!

BrewTech
28th September 2011, 01:42 PM
A couple of days ago I dreamed we got nuked, and no one really cared. Weird.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
28th September 2011, 01:52 PM
That happens depending how you build relationships with others. Some of us built a better relationship w/70's art bar than others, so we care. You don't believe this attention is deserved, oh well keep moving. Some would not care the U.S. being nuked but others would... i fail to see your point or was there one? Weird.

SLV^GLD
28th September 2011, 01:56 PM
I thought he was replying to Neuro.

Brewtech and Silver Art Bar are the only GSUS folks I've met.

SAB is a good guy and he gets quadruple points for being a fellow Tennessean.

JohnQPublic
28th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Art Bar, you will be missed. You really should stick around for the $50/silver thing!

Seriously come back again and visit once and while.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
28th September 2011, 02:15 PM
I thought he was replying to Neuro.

Brewtech and Silver Art Bar are the only GSUS folks I've met.

SAB is a good guy and he gets quadruple points for being a fellow Tennessean.

I hope so, if that's true my apologies BT, I can get a bit jumpy regarding some of the most senseless posts sometimes.

sunshine05
28th September 2011, 02:33 PM
I'm not sure why you're leaving either. I haven't been around much, but I hope you reconsider after reading this thread. We would all hate to see you leave.

freespirit
28th September 2011, 02:45 PM
what can i say that hasn't already been said..?

best of luck in your endeavors, it has been a pleasure.

and like others mentioned, pop by sunday night chat from time to time, let us know you're ok!

PEACE! ;D

learn2swim
28th September 2011, 02:50 PM
Good luck!

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 02:52 PM
Alright enough is enough, I will ask him to post his reason for you all.

chad
28th September 2011, 02:57 PM
Alright enough is enough, I will ask him to post his reason for you all.

please do.

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2011, 03:08 PM
I left a message, I am not comfortable posting what he told me here, this is his job. You goys are sooo screwed.

lol

osoab
28th September 2011, 03:32 PM
Ponce has been quiet for a few days too. I wonder if these guys are just splitting the three roles and heading to South America.

vacuum
28th September 2011, 03:39 PM
You mean rolls right?

osoab
28th September 2011, 03:41 PM
You mean rolls right?

It happens.

k-os
28th September 2011, 03:57 PM
You mean rolls right?

It's funny either way.

learn2swim
28th September 2011, 04:02 PM
I left a message, I am not comfortable posting what he told me here, this is his job. You goys are sooo screwed.

lol

Oh, I know I'm screwed, just wanna know if I get a kiss to go along with it?

bl96S5eu
28th September 2011, 04:06 PM
All the best Art Bar.

woodman
28th September 2011, 04:35 PM
You were always a class act art. Take care.
Till we meet again, may your road be always
down hill, may the sun shine upon your face,
and may the wind at your back be your own.

mick silver
28th September 2011, 04:36 PM
be good art . art left before and came back . what this his three time

Half Sense
28th September 2011, 05:20 PM
Art, you're a class act and I respect your decision, and of course you're always welcome back.

Maybe I'll see you at the Dalton coin show someday. I will know you by the art bars you seek.

Happy Trails.

solid
28th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Art, if you read all the responses to your thread, you'll see how much of an influential well-respected member of this forum you are. You will be missed around here. I've personally very much enjoyed your art bar contributions, passion and knowledge, and your sense of humor as well.

Be well my friend, hope to see you in chat.

Awoke
28th September 2011, 06:09 PM

lol

Us goys are screwed?

EDIT to add that I have been thanked 444 times and my posts are 4494.
I didn't feel like bumping the 222 thread.

Also, I would like to reiterated what I said in another thread (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?54224-New-Black-Panther-Party-leader-quot-The-hour-of-war-is-at-hand.-quot&p=464297#post464297):

Preservation and Pride of the white race doesn't mean you have to hate on every other race at the same time.

MNeagle
28th September 2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks for letting us know Silver Art.

Be well.

BrewTech
28th September 2011, 07:04 PM
That happens depending how you build relationships with others. Some of us built a better relationship w/70's art bar than others, so we care. You don't believe this attention is deserved, oh well keep moving. Some would not care the U.S. being nuked but others would... i fail to see your point or was there one? Weird.

I was replying the post immediately preceding mine.

JJ.G0ldD0t
28th September 2011, 07:07 PM
... You goys are sooo screwed.

lol

wth is that sposta mean?

Happy trails Artie. If this was a race thing - just know that you are a credit to yours.

platinumdude
28th September 2011, 07:07 PM
I think he is worried that silver will dip below $26 and then hit $50 by the end of year. He will have been wrong on both counts.

Horn
28th September 2011, 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jg7wFHWXT4&feature=related

Buddha
28th September 2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.cointalk.com/attachments/49832d1245001555-spritofstlouisfront.jpg

I've always liked this one.

Sparky
28th September 2011, 09:58 PM
As much as we like Outlaw, and most of us do, he knows he's dropping a bomb on us with such an abrupt exit. My guess is that either 1) it was the race thing, and he didn't want to create a lot of sour grapes drama, or 2) it wasn't the race thing, and he wanted to create lots of drama.

Hey, Josie, you knew you couldn't leave like this without creating a lot of speculation, right? Don't hesitate to come back if you feel like it, man. But you'll probably have some 'splainin' to do!

vacuum
28th September 2011, 10:51 PM
Well, if he decides to come back in a few days, I'll give him a pass. He made his post at the height of the new moon, to which people are more sensitive:

Concerning strictly the negative aspects of new and full moon energies, there is a qualitative difference. New moon energies tend toward implosion while full moon is characterized by energy of explosion. Whereas the new moon tends to induce oversensitivity, dissatisfaction, and depression, the full moon energies amplify overreaction, violence, and outright lunacy. It is esoteric fact that the moon rules over the imagination, and both during full moon and new moon windows the imagination is particularly prone to being misapplied, meaning misunderstandings, false suspicions, and unfounded worries increase. But whereas the new moon exacerbates introspective turmoil, full moon externalizes the trouble.

And here is some more:

5. Consequences of increased effect of the moon on full moon and new moon.

On new moon days, the raja-tama spreading ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.), people engaged in occult rituals and predominantly rajasik and tamasik people are strongly influenced and receive black energy for their raja-tama activities. As it is a day conducive for negative activities, it is considered an inauspicious day for any positive activities. As the raja-tama from the moon affects the mind, the incidence of raja-tama tendencies like running away, suicide or possession by ghosts is highest on new moon. Especially during the night, as the otherwise naturally available purification by the Absolute Cosmic Fire element through the Sun being absent, new moon night is a golden opportunity for the ghosts to cause distress to man.
On a full moon night, as the illuminated side of the moon faces Earth, minimal subtle basic raja-tama is transmitted on this night compared to other nights. Hence on this night minimal raja-tama energy is available for ghosts, raja-tama predominant people or practitioners of occult rituals. However, ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc. (http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritualresearch/difficulties/Ghosts_Demons/?PHPSESSID=62faa839d02cad4868b688ae68a33632)) take advantage of the effect of the gravitational pull on a full moon day and cause heightened distress.
Spiritual research has further revealed that there are some finer differences between the effect of new moon and full moon on man. Overall the distressing effect of moon on man is more on new moon than on full moon. The adverse effect of full moon is more on the physical body whereas that of new moon is more on the mind. The effect of full moon is more apparent whereas the effect on new moon is more intangible (subtle). As the effect of new moon is not apparent to the person, it is even more dangerous. This is because as he is not aware of the distress, no step is taken to overcome it.
Between new moon and full moon the effects of new moon are less noticeable to us. However the negative effect is more on new moon. The reason for this is that on new moon the effect on man is more at a subtle level as opposed to the full moon where one is aware of the increase in thoughts.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th September 2011, 11:34 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/132079250_68095de470_o.jpg

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th September 2011, 11:35 PM
It's not a good sign when the reverse silver sammy decides to quit the board. Not a good sign at all.

I am also spooked by the timing with silver, although it could be unrelated. With him gone, our speculative tool cabinet is considerably weaker, I am sure all agree. I mean if he QUITS the board, just what the heck does it mean for SILVER?! Bud, I want you to know, we don't blame you for the price =)

Anyway I'd miss any of you. I feel like we have polished the brass on the Titanic together, as it sinks.

So it goes . . . .

Neuro
29th September 2011, 01:38 AM
Anyway I'd miss any of you. I feel like we have polished the brass on the Titanic together, as it sinks.
TheEternalOptimist has spoken! ;D

Awoke
29th September 2011, 05:14 AM
THat's an amazing picture, NE, in post#80.

Totally amazing. Where is that?

k-os
30th September 2011, 04:29 PM
I reached out to Outlaw through email, mostly to ask him if he heard from Dogman. Outlaw is fine and there's no drama about his departure. He just wants to focus on other forums more geared toward collecting, and spend time on his silver art bar journal. He said he will be back sometime. (He also said I could share this with y'all.)

sunshine05
30th September 2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I wish he would have just wrote that though because no one wants to think someone left because they were offended or upset about something, etc.

k-os
30th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I wish he would have just wrote that though because no one wants to think someone left because they were offended or upset about something, etc.

Yeah, he apologized for that too, and said he should have been more specific. But hey, it made us all stop and think for a minute, right? (edit: my thought, not his)

sunshine05
30th September 2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah, he apologized for that too, and said he should have been more specific. But hey, it made us all stop and think for a minute, right? (edit: my thought, not his)

It did. But I felt bad that maybe he felt bad. I haven't been here much lately so I didn't know what may have motivated his leaving, but it bothered me because there's a certain closeness we share here that's different than your typical message board.

Awoke
30th September 2011, 06:05 PM
It didn't make me feel bad. I always liked Josey. I just wish he stuck around long enough to graduate to a bigger caliber of pistol.

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:23 PM
HOLY COW!!!!!! I apologize for the drama I caused on the boards. I did not expect this many responses from this thread.

BrewTech
18th November 2011, 06:27 PM
HOLY COW!!!!!! I apologize for the drama I caused on the boards. I did not expect this many responses from this thread.

Uhhh yeah. Stop doing that, ya drama queen.;)

osoab
18th November 2011, 06:30 PM

You missed us.

k-os
18th November 2011, 06:31 PM

Welcome back, friend! I knew you would be back! :-)

Dick_Stabber
18th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Next time, If your going to go, Just go. Not pointing anyone out, but this happens all the time.

Ponce
18th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Hey, stay away for good and even I will post something nice about you..........shuuuuuuuu go away.

solid
18th November 2011, 06:35 PM
Big hug for the prodical son returning! Welcome back Art!

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:37 PM
Next time, If your going to go, Just go. Not pointing anyone out, but this happens all the time.

Fair enough Dick_Stabber.

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome back, friend! I knew you would be back! :-)

Thank you. However, I do not plan to be a regular poster on GSUS. I will occasionally post on GSUS but I will not post as much as I used to since I also post on 4 other forums. I plan to do more lurking than posting on GSUS.

po boy
18th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Now Art we know you just came back to collect your 3 rolls of TP. HAHA

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Hey, stay away for good and even I will post something nice about you..........shuuuuuuuu go away.

Hey Ponce, I know that you are losing the tp bet but that is ok. You cannot win them all.

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:42 PM
Now Art we know you just came back to collect your 3 rolls of TP. HAHA

I am still deciding on whether or not I am going to collect on those 3 rolls of tp. I am concerned about Ponce's emotional well-being and I do not want to traumatize him too much. Even though I won the bet, I might decide to not collect on my tp bet. I will make a final decision at the end of this year.

joboo
18th November 2011, 06:44 PM
Sorry there's no coming back. Please read the forum rules.

An exception was made for Ponce, but I think the consensus is he just got lost on the internet one day.

General of Darkness
18th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Art where the fuck have you been. I thought you went all Joe Pesci on us, and started hijacking Dominos Pizza trucks and semis hauling Orange Juice.

Nice you see you're back, ya prick. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM5KM8IGu8k

horseshoe3
18th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome back Josey. You're one of my favorite posters. I'm glad you didn't leave for good.

Dogman
18th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Welcome back Josey. You're one of my favorite posters. I'm glad you didn't leave for good. This place is like heroin, once on it ,it if hard too leave!

Edit: At least it seems the BET, is still on, seeing it was never called off! ;D

solid
18th November 2011, 06:48 PM
I'd just like to say, that Artman is part of the GSUS family.

If anyone attempts otherwise...must go through me first. *pounds chest*. Bring it!

Dick_Stabber
18th November 2011, 06:50 PM
I am still deciding on whether or not I am going to collect on those 3 rolls of tp. I am concerned about Ponce's emotional well-being and I do not want to traumatize him too much. Even though I won the bet, I might decide to not collect on my tp bet. I will make a final decision at the end of this year.

Question is : Was the bet on 3 rolls of UNUSED fresh tp still sealed, or just rolls?

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:53 PM
Art where the fuck have you been. I thought you went all Joe Pesci on us, and started hijacking Dominos Pizza trucks and semis hauling Orange Juice.

Nice you see you're back, ya prick. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM5KM8IGu8k

Hahahahah!!!!!!

Nope. No hijacking Dominos Pizza and Orange Juice. That is too much work. I am just being busy by being lazy and enjoying life. :)

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:54 PM
Question is : Was the bet on 3 rolls of UNUSED fresh tp still sealed, or just rolls?

The bet was on 3 UNUSED rolls of tp. They have to be sealed. I wanted to clear that up. :)

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:56 PM
This place is like heroin, once on it ,it if hard too leave!

Edit: At least it seems the BET, is still on, seeing it was never called off! ;D

No matter how many times I try to kick the GSUS "Heroin" habit, I end up failing. Bummer.......or maybe not. However, I plan to do more lurking than posting on GSUS since I also post on 4 other internet forums.

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Sorry there's no coming back. Please read the forum rules.

An exception was made for Ponce, but I think the consensus is he just got lost on the internet one day.

Oops!!! Too late now. They will also have to just make an exception for me. :)

Plastic
18th November 2011, 07:02 PM
Welcome back!

madfranks
18th November 2011, 07:25 PM

I would like to point out that you haven't technically won it yet... but with every passing day it looks like you will.

Nice to see you back buddy!

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 07:39 PM
I would like to point out that you haven't technically won it yet... but with every passing day it looks like you will.

Nice to see you back buddy!

Technically speaking, you are right. It will not be "official" until December 31, 2011. Thanks for pointing that out but, in my heart, it is a forgone conclusion that I have won the bet. After September 26, 2011, I just knew that I won the tp bet. Ponce also realizes that I have won the bet. :)

Ares
18th November 2011, 08:01 PM
Welcome back 1970 Silver Art. Glad you could make it back.

MNeagle
18th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome back. Technically, you will know who won on Friday, Dec. 30 after the markets close.

Buddha
18th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Welcome back Art! Acquiring tp from Ponces iron grasp will be legendary indeed.

freespirit
18th November 2011, 08:55 PM
no place like home, eh?

good to see you back Art...hopefully you will grace us in chat sunday...

;D

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Welcome back Art! Acquiring tp from Ponces iron grasp will be legendary indeed.

That's ok. If I decide to not to collect on my tp bet, then I will put the following in my sig. line:

"I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and a crazy thing happened............I won."

1970 silver art
18th November 2011, 09:00 PM
no place like home, eh?

good to see you back Art...hopefully you will grace us in chat sunday...

;D

I plan to be in Sunday night chat on certain occasions but it probably will not be much. It depends on how busy I am on a particular Sunday.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
18th November 2011, 09:15 PM
Welcome back OJW, good to see ya 'round here again!

TheNocturnalEgyptian
18th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Welcome back, my friend

I knew you had it in you : )

General of Darkness
18th November 2011, 10:38 PM
Oy fucking vey already. Either post or don't, but don't be a bitch and say you're OUT, then come back and say "I might hang out". What the fuck ever dude. You're not that important, just like me. ;)

Ponce
18th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Is ok General, he's just a wanabee Ponce...........ufffffffffffffff, there can be only one.

Let me resharpen my Katana.

Neuro
19th November 2011, 04:44 AM
Damn him! I just got used to him not being here. This is like getting AIDS again!

;D

JK WB OJW AKA 1970 SA!

1970 silver art
19th November 2011, 05:02 AM
Oy fucking vey already. Either post or don't, but don't be a bitch and say you're OUT, then come back and say "I might hang out". What the fuck ever dude. You're not that important, just like me. ;)

I never said that I was important. What you have to understand General is this...............At the end of the day, I am just another dude on a gold and silver forum. Nothing more nothing less. I am not a big deal and I should not be a big deal. Looking back, I will admit that I made a mistake creating this thread but what is done is done. The original reason that I did this thread because I knew I was going to be gone for a while and I did not want anybody starting a thread about asking where I am at and why I have not posted for a while.

Just to clear up this...........What I said was that I will not post as much on GSUS because I spend a lot of time reading and posting on 4 other forums and I also write in my silver art bar journal. I will not always have time to post on GSUS.

However, When I get time (like right now) to lurk on GSUS and I find some threads (mainly gold and silver) that I want to comment on , then I will post on threads.

Hopefully, that clears up everything. :)

1970 silver art
19th November 2011, 05:13 AM
Is ok General, he's just a wanabee Ponce...........ufffffffffffffff, there can be only one.

Let me resharpen my Katana.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Thanks for making me laugh. Me wanting to be you? That's not going to happen because 1.) My ego is not nearly as big as yours and 2.) My TP stash is not nearly as big as yours. I hope that your "GOD Jr" training is going well. I heard that the training can be tough to be "GOD Jr" and losing a 3-roll tp bet to me will probably give you a permanent mark on your training record. Good luck with the rest of your training. :)

I agree that there can be only one Ponce. However, there can only be one Silver Art and that is me. :)

gunDriller
19th November 2011, 06:19 AM
glad to see you back, Silver Art ;)