PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else volunteering for the Ron Paul campaign?

Silver Rocket Bitches!
29th September 2011, 04:10 PM
I signed up here in MI and it's starting to warm up with webinars, conference calls, sign parties, etc. They are looking for me to become a district leader but I don't know if I have that kind of time but if it's going to help I might have to sacrifice and just do it. Sounds like a lot of cold calling and door to door stuff. Does that stuff actually work? I supported RP in 08 but this is the first candidate I've decided to put my time behind.

midnight rambler
29th September 2011, 04:21 PM
Your time is much better spent on the grassroots side in your local Meet-up. If you don't have a local Ron Paul Meet-up, I suggest you start one. Grassroots is the optimum way to replicate support for Ron Paul, working directly with the campaign is far less than optimum.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
29th September 2011, 04:32 PM
Your time is much better spent on the grassroots side in your local Meet-up. If you don't have a local Ron Paul Meet-up, I suggest you start one. Grassroots is the optimum way to replicate support for Ron Paul, working directly with the campaign is far less than optimum.

Good to know. I joined the local Meetup for RP. They're having a bbq this weekend so we'll see how it goes.

chad
29th September 2011, 05:03 PM
isn't there a politics subforum somewhere around here?

osoab
29th September 2011, 05:04 PM
isn't there a politics subforum somewhere around here?

subforums? Who uses subforums?

chad
29th September 2011, 05:05 PM
subforums? Who uses subforums?

i'm just giving silver rocket a hard time, he gets the joke i'm sure, no offence intended :D