PDA

View Full Version : Ponce ¿Dónde está usted?

Celtic Rogue
30th September 2011, 08:58 AM
Hey with all thats going on ... I have not seen Ponce in a while! I hope he is OK. Anybody heard from him lately? :'(:'(:'(

Joe King
30th September 2011, 09:05 AM
Ponce, Art and Dogman.

The three {lost} Musketeers?

Cebu_4_2
30th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Ponce was hanging out at other forums, he switches back and forth.

big country
30th September 2011, 11:22 AM
I saw him hanging out at www.threequatertonnewomen.com/forum (http://www.threequatertonnewomen.com/forum) He was using a different name but it was easy to spot him...

wait...I mean I personally didn't see him there...I heard it from...uhm, my brother..yeah, my brother!

Ponce
30th September 2011, 06:42 PM
57 posts for my friend Pluto and only three for the dumb Cuban refugee.......is time for me to go......ciao amici.

zap
30th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Oh come on Ponce, Here's another for you ! Good Evening my friend. :)

Glass
30th September 2011, 07:04 PM
A lot of people posted in spirit Ponce if not actually in a thread.

k-os
30th September 2011, 07:06 PM
57 posts for my friend Pluto and only three for the dumb Cuban refugee.......is time for me to go......ciao amici.

You needed to give it more time, let the curiosity build.

Joe King
30th September 2011, 07:13 PM
If I remember correctly, you got yours the last time Ponce.

sirgonzo420
30th September 2011, 08:21 PM
I was gonna post an "awww where's our precious old cuban?" post, but I see "God Jr" is here amongst us.

Lol.

I figured the old man was just counting his TP.

General of Darkness
30th September 2011, 08:36 PM
I was gonna post an "awww where's our precious old cuban?" post, but I see "God Jr" is here amongst us.

Lol.

I figured the old man was just counting his TP.

you know that sometimes, even I recognize that being a smart ass isn't the best course of action. You know what I'm saying.

Gaillo
1st October 2011, 12:50 AM
Ponce,
You do know that this forum doesn't revolve around you... but you DO tend to create a distinct gravitational "wobble"! ;)

Hahahahaaahaaaa! ;D