PDA

View Full Version : The lardass pig Christie - just another asshole promoting 'common sense' gun control

midnight rambler
30th September 2011, 06:35 PM
And to think there are some asshats in the party of gay old perverts who mistakenly think this bloated tub o' lard is a so-called 'conservative'. lol

God help us all.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/09/chris_christie_flaws.html

midnight rambler
30th September 2011, 06:42 PM
The positive side to this is that the asshole can't keep his huge PIEHOLE shut and is subject to unabashedly telling the entire world how he really feels about 'common sense' gun control.

To me, 'common sense' gun control is making sure your gun is loaded and you have a good purchase when you present it on target.

Gaillo
30th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Chris Chrisie explains why he is fat

Chris Christie emerged from the hospital last night, where he had been treated for his worst asthma attack in twenty years, and assured a gaggle of local and even national media that he felt okay:

"I don’t want any of you or anybody in the state to be concerned about me," the governor said after emerging at 6:30 p.m. to return home. "I’m fine, I feel fine."

He said he thinks the heat and humidity set off the attack, which he described as "a tightness" that made it "increasingly difficult to get air into your lungs.” Some reporters wondered whether his, um, weight ... situation ... had anything to do with it.

"The weight exacerbates everything," he said when leaving the hospital ....

"I weigh too much because I eat too much," he said. "And I eat some bad things too."

Munching on too many wienies? :o

What an utterly contemptible moronic fatass tard! ::)

Awoke
30th September 2011, 06:44 PM
HANNITY: Are there any issues where you are, quote, moderate to left as a Republican?
CHRISTIE: Listen, I favor some of the gun-control measures we have in New Jersey.
HANNITY: Bad idea.
CHRISTIE: Listen, we have a densely-populated state, and there's a big hand gun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don't support all the things that the governor supports by a long stretch. But I think on guns — certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law-enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed, we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.
HANNITY: Should every — should every citizen in the state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?
CHRISTIE: In New Jersey, that's not going to happen, Sean.
HANNITY: Why?
CHRISTIE: Listen, the Democratic legislature we have, there's no way those type of things — listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves, but I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets, very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don't have an abundance of guns out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

midnight rambler
30th September 2011, 06:46 PM
Munching on too many wienies? :o

I bet you dollars to donuts they're kosher.

midnight rambler
30th September 2011, 06:48 PM
CHRISTIE: Listen, I favor some of the gun-control measures we have in New Jersey.
HANNITY: Bad idea.
CHRISTIE: Listen, we have a densely-populated state, and there's a big hand gun problem in New Jersey.

See? Proof that gun control works, at least in NJ! /sarc

Gaillo
30th September 2011, 06:53 PM
I bet you dollars to donuts they're kosher.

And circumcised! ;D

General of Darkness
30th September 2011, 07:11 PM
Gun control.

http://deskofbrian.com/wp-content/uploads/finger-gun.jpg

gunDriller
1st October 2011, 01:02 PM
Gun control.

http://deskofbrian.com/wp-content/uploads/finger-gun.jpg

a gun with 2 safety's ?

since all the candidates are talking about gun control, it seems natural for someone to step up to the bat and open carry at all the debates.

i would crack up if Ron Paul did that. i wonder if Santorum would be so quick to harass Paul for not paying enough homage to Israel.

Twisted Titan
1st October 2011, 02:25 PM
Dont worry about gun control

get your hands on magazines and top of the line ammo as much as you can buy...when the hammer falls you will be in demand of the favored circles that want to protect their familes

mick silver
1st October 2011, 06:08 PM
i was thinking of adding some rooms to a barn and renting them out . that way i could get payed with gold an silver for protecting them . then put them all into training for my army

TomD
2nd October 2011, 07:19 AM
Read an article on Christie just today that tells he is a global warming believer too. Just another statist.