osoab
3rd October 2011, 04:13 PM
October 10 taking down the NYSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0swK0mpMk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0swK0mpMk&feature=player_embedded

TRANSCRIPT:

Greetings, Institutions of the Media.
We are Anonymous.
The events transpiring within Wall Street have caught our eye.

It seems that the government and Federal agencies enjoy enforcing the law a little bit too much. They instate unjust laws as mindless automatons, blindly following orders with soulless precision.
We witness the Government enforcing the laws that punish the 99% while allowing the 1% to escape justice, unharmed, for their crimes against the people.
We have observed this same Government failing to enforce even the minimal legal restraints of Wall Street's abuses. This Government who has willingly ignored the greed at Wall Street has even bailed out the perpetrators that have caused our crisis.
We will not stand by and watch the system take over our way of life.
We the people shall stand against the government's inaction.
We the people will not be witnesses to your corruption and ill gotten profits.
We will not labor for your leisure.
We will not assist you in any way.

This is why we choose to declare our war against the New York Stock Exchange. We can no longer stay silent as the population is being exploited and forced to make sacrifices in the name of profit.
We will show the world that we are true to our word. On October 10th, NYSE shall be erased from the Internet. On October 10th, expect a day that will never, ever, be forgotten.

Vox Populi, Vox Anon.
The Voice of The People is The Voice of Anonymous.
We are Legion. We are the 99%.
We do not forgive. We do not forget.
Wall Street: Expect us.

Hype?

Ares
3rd October 2011, 04:26 PM
All the reason they need to declare Anonymous "terrorist" and employ the internet "kill switch" so that they cannot destroy "commerce".

Glass
3rd October 2011, 04:28 PM
This will be interesting then...... So that's next monday. Ok I've got it in my calendar.

osoab
3rd October 2011, 04:29 PM
All the reason they need to declare Anonymous "terrorist" and employ the internet "kill switch" so that they cannot destroy "commerce".

Or it is the public trigger that TPTB want to set it all off/down hill.

gunDriller
3rd October 2011, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Anonymous is some nation's dirty tricks squad.

which is not to deny the sincerity of many of the Wall Street protesters.

LuckyStrike
3rd October 2011, 04:40 PM

The same argument is used for anyone taking any sort of action.

If tomorrow politicians at all levels of government were being picked off by snipers it would be "here it is, false flag, don't let a good crisis go to waste, they are coming for our guns"

I've always wondered if people thought this way before the first American revolution.

LuckyStrike
3rd October 2011, 04:43 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Anonymous is some nation's dirty tricks squad.

which is not to deny the sincerity of many of the Wall Street protesters.

The thing is Anonymous is nobody, you could create a short manifesto turn it into a video against Burger King and people would think thousands of people are going to attack Burger King when in reality you are one guy (to make it more official get sock puppets). The odds that the same people heading this up are the same as the ones who fought $cientology, or Visa, are slim. Sure some of the same people will charge the lazors, but they aren't the ones heading it up.

Ares
3rd October 2011, 04:44 PM
The same argument is used for anyone taking any sort of action.

If tomorrow politicians at all levels of government were being picked off by snipers it would be "here it is, false flag, don't let a good crisis go to waste, they are coming for our guns"

I've always wondered if people thought this way before the first American revolution.

I have a feeling they probably did. All that is needed to ignite this tender box of animosity towards the government and wall street is a small spark.

General of Darkness
3rd October 2011, 06:42 PM

I just read the other day that Anonymous is a CIA front, makes sense to control both sides.

LuckyStrike
3rd October 2011, 06:51 PM
I just read the other day that Anonymous is a CIA front, makes sense to control both sides.

I read the other day the earth was flat.

zap
3rd October 2011, 07:07 PM
Oct 10, 2011 is a holiday, Columbus day, schools are closed, Post offices, the exchanges too?

solid
3rd October 2011, 07:09 PM
I don't believe this...if they could wipe NYSE off the internet, why wait until the 10th? Do it now. We didn't give the British a weeks notice when we tossed all their tea into the Boston harbor.

But...no, put it out on youtube and give .gov plenty of time to derail their plan.

If they had a plan, that is.

MNeagle
3rd October 2011, 07:09 PM
Our schools are open in MN.

zap
3rd October 2011, 07:11 PM
Our schools are open in MN.

LOL MN, well you know us Californians.

LuckyStrike
3rd October 2011, 07:14 PM
I don't believe this...if they could wipe NYSE off the internet, why wait until the 10th? Do it now. We didn't give the British a weeks notice when we tossed all their tea into the Boston harbor.

But...no, put it out on youtube and give .gov plenty of time to derail their plan.

If they had a plan, that is.

If they are going to DDoS it they need to get the word out so that more people participate, or else it won't work at all.

Ares
3rd October 2011, 07:29 PM
If they are going to DDoS it they need to get the word out so that more people participate, or else it won't work at all.

That's what Bot nets are for.

mrnhtbr2232
3rd October 2011, 07:32 PM
This would be where the terms and conditions of your accounts apply, I believe.

LuckyStrike
3rd October 2011, 07:36 PM
That's what Bot nets are for.

True.

Still, not sure how many people actually have a botnet big enough to do any good. I'm sure they exist don't get me wrong, but IDK how many anons use them for this type of thing, I imagine you would have it working on bitcoin mining or something.

seaurchin1
3rd October 2011, 07:38 PM
According to the New York Times list of market holidays, NYSE will not be closed on Columbus Day

Korbin Dallas
3rd October 2011, 08:48 PM
hmm.... interesting.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/some-fun-analogies-rhyming-history-and-repeating-futures