PDA

View Full Version : The 'unfuckable lard-arse' tells Greek Investors to go screw themselves!

Neuro
5th October 2011, 08:39 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-05/merkel-signals-more-greek-investor-losses-readiness-to-boost-bank-capital.html

Celtic Rogue
5th October 2011, 08:58 AM
Maybe I missed something... but why should Germany be on the hook for anybody but themselves? This bailout shit around the world seems to be nothing more than an elaborate scheme to steal from the rich and give to the poor or stupid.

mamboni
5th October 2011, 09:01 AM
Maybe I missed something... but why should Germany be on the hook for anybody but themselves? This bailout shit around the world seems to be nothing more than an elaborate scheme to steal from the rich and give to the poor or stupid.

It's worse and more diabolical than that: this is an elaborate scheme to steal from the workers to give to the poor who will in turn be robbed by the rich.

The top sucks from the bottom.

Ares
5th October 2011, 09:06 AM
Europe better be careful, less Germany starts its war machine again.

gunDriller
5th October 2011, 09:19 AM
i suppose the German translation for "Kobayashi Maru" is - Kobayashi Maru.

(from Star Trek, the phrase for a situation that has no solutions, unless you change the rules.)

sounds stressful to work on. it's all politics & band-aids & appearances.

i wonder how many of the European Finance Ministers stop by the coin shop on the way home to buy barbarous relics.

Neuro
5th October 2011, 09:22 AM
In the end it really will not matter much how the bailout is payed for. If a larger proportion of the bailout is given to the investors (read banks), then more money is needed to bailout the banks and the taxpayers mainly in Northern Europe will get on the hook for that. It is like putting lipstick on PIIGS...