PDA

View Full Version : Secret panel can put Americans on "kill list"

gunDriller
6th October 2011, 05:53 AM
I wonder why they're announcing this publicly.

"American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

There is no public record of the operations or decisions of the panel, which is a subset of the White House's National Security Council, several current and former officials said. Neither is there any law establishing its existence or setting out the rules by which it is supposed to operate."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/us-cia-killlist-idUSTRE79475C20111005

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/10/05/white-house-secret-panel-can-order-americans-assassinated/

"In comments made through the media today, a number of top Obama Administration officials, including White House spokesman Tommy Vietor, confirmed that there is a “secret panel” which exists now that can order American citizens assassinated with no judicial oversight.

Vietor declined to give any information related to the process of how the panel decides who lives and who dies, but officials say as far as they know cleric Anwar Awlaki was the only American they have ordered executed yet."

So, un-elected officials in a government with primary loyalty to Zionist Jews & Talmud Worshippers now openly acknowledge that they can kill any one of us, at their discretion.

Supposedly the criteria they use to make the decision is whether the prospective target is bad for America's national security.

But, as we know, "national security reasons" usually means protecting the Dirty Laundry, and deflecting truthful criticism of past crimes.

This is a democracy ?! I think not. I already knew it wasn't. This just dots the "i's" and crosses the "t's".

Son-of-Liberty
6th October 2011, 06:18 AM
That's F'ed. As bad as we know it is having them announce this is surreal.

sirgonzo420
6th October 2011, 06:19 AM
one more list for us to be on

Son-of-Liberty
6th October 2011, 06:23 AM
First the shit list, then the kill list.

Neuro
6th October 2011, 06:24 AM
I thought this may have been Sorcha Faal or Debkafile or something like that, but I went to the Reuterslink and it is there! Reality is as bad as fiction sometimes (of course this can still be false and disinfo)...

So this politbureau, that no-one knows who they are have the power to whack citizens of the US, without any consequences to themselves or their carreers, and only the president can veto their decision!

Let the rule of terror begin!

mrnhtbr2232
6th October 2011, 06:48 AM
If it's a matter of threatening national security that qualifies, I hope they remembered to put themselves at the top of the list.

gunDriller
6th October 2011, 06:51 AM
I thought this may have been Sorcha Faal or Debkafile or something like that, but I went to the Reuterslink and it is there! Reality is as bad as fiction sometimes (of course this can still be false and disinfo)...

So this politbureau, that no-one knows who they are have the power to whack citizens of the US, without any consequences to themselves or their carreers, and only the president can veto their decision!

Let the rule of terror begin!

in the Spanish American war - about 1898 - US troops & their proxies killed about 200,000 Philippine citizens in that island nation.

I would say the American Rule of Terror began a long time ago.

Neuro
6th October 2011, 06:53 AM
If it's a matter of threatening national security that qualifies, I hope they remembered to put themselves at the top of the list.

They may put the president on top of the list if he vetoes their decision.

Neuro
6th October 2011, 06:53 AM

They may put the president on top of the list if he vetoes their decision.

vacuum
6th October 2011, 09:23 AM
This is right in line with Hatha's post in the original thread. They didn't kill this guy, he might not have even existed. They just set up the perfect situation to justify killing an American to establish a precedent, and now they are moving forward with solidifying it by this announcement.

Glass
6th October 2011, 09:32 AM
They have to keep the panel names secret otherwise there would be someone who could be charged with the crimes they are comitting because crimes is what they are. Extremely troubling.

Neuro
6th October 2011, 09:37 AM
in the Spanish American war - about 1898 - US troops & their proxies killed about 200,000 Philippine citizens in that island nation.

I would say the American Rule of Terror began a long time ago.
Certainly! Many instances where US armed forces have terrorised civilians of enemy countries (Tokyo, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan) but as far as I know they have not at least openly threatened their own population with death for having a differing opinion, a death sentence that can't be overrulled, outside of any judicial oversight, and those who decide upon it are secret and above the law. This is far worse than anything even in the Soviet Union, and they got the taste of blood. If this is not stopped soon, this will grow to a monster...

sirgonzo420
6th October 2011, 09:39 AM
Good thing America is a "free country"!

Can you imagine what it would be like if it weren't "free"?

keehah
6th October 2011, 10:26 AM
I wonder why they're announcing this publicly.
That is the only part that is new(s).

StreetsOfGold
6th October 2011, 10:43 AM
To us Bible believers this has been expected LONG before anyone here became "shocked" by it.

Just wait until the tribulation period. I personally won't be here (I'm saved) but many of you UNsaved folks will and you WILL take the mark or have your head chopped off.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

DMac
6th October 2011, 11:09 AM
Just wait until the tribulation period. I personally won't be here (I'm saved) but many of you UNsaved folks will and you WILL take the mark or have your head chopped off.

Wow.

Neuro
6th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Congratulations SOG!

Twisted Titan
6th October 2011, 12:15 PM
looks like I will be issuing my own CCW sooner rather then later.

7th trump
6th October 2011, 01:11 PM
To us Bible believers this has been expected LONG before anyone here became "shocked" by it.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Hey Street, if you dont mind, I have some bad news for you. You are going nowhere! There is no "rapture" what you are lead to beleive is flying up in a cloud to meet Christ is actually the details of the 7th trumpet (the return of the real Christ on earth).
And the 144,000 elect are not beheaded. In fact, God instructs satan, lucifer, the old dragon, the serpent, that if he harms just one of the elect his time on earth fooling the earth into beleiving he's christ his time is shortened.
Now you are gonna see some commoners go against satan when he is on earth get beheaded but only if they knew the power they have over satan he wouldnt touch a hair on them either.
satan is quite scared of the 144,000 and any of those who understand this fake christ is really satan.
Theres a reason why the evil spirits wanted to go into swine which then drown themselves after Christ basically exorcised them.
These spirits knew if Christ said to go back to where they came from they would go right up in front of God Himself where God would have destroyed them (uncreated as in no more existed). Chriost was being nice and let them go into swine instead.
Now bet your ass satan and his fallen angels understand this as well when they come here to fool the world. They will not mess with you knowing if they do their time is shortened only to meet their destruction early.

ximmy
6th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Hey Street, if you dont mind, I have some bad news for you. You are going nowhere! There is no "rapture" what you are lead to beleive is flying up in a cloud to meet Christ is actually the details of the 7th trumpet (the return of the real Christ on earth).
And the 144,000 elect are not beheaded. In fact, God instructs satan, lucifer, the old dragon, the serpent, that if he harms just one of the elect his time on earth fooling the earth into beleiving he's christ his time is shortened.
Now you are gonna see some commoners go against satan when he is on earth get beheaded but only if they knew the power they have over satan he wouldnt touch a hair on them either.
satan is quite scared of the 144,000 and any of those who understand this fake christ is really satan.
Theres a reason why the evil spirits wanted to go into swine which then drown themselves after Christ basically exorcised them.
These spirits knew if Christ said to go back to where they came from they would go right up in front of God Himself where God would have destroyed them (uncreated as in no more existed). Chriost was being nice and let them go into swine instead.
Now bet your ass satan and his fallen angels understand this as well when they come here to fool the world. They will not mess with you knowing if they do their time is shortened only to meet their destruction early.

7th... There is a "special" rapture for StreetsOfGold & his clansmen, none-else is wanted nor invited... but little do they know or understand, we don't want to go with them... :p ;D ::)

Neuro
6th October 2011, 03:51 PM
7th... There is a "special" rapture for StreetsOfGold & his clansmen, none-else is wanted nor invited... but little do they know or understand, we don't want to go with them... :p ;D ::)

To rapture!
http://www.adclassix.com/images64koolaid.jpg

7th trump
6th October 2011, 04:08 PM
To rapture!
http://www.adclassix.com/images64koolaid.jpg
I suggest you read Mathew and Luke to see how it all goes down before inserting your foot where it doesnt taste so good.

Neuro
6th October 2011, 04:13 PM
I suggest you read Mathew and Luke to see how it all goes down before inserting your foot where it doesnt taste so good.

Your Avatar is nice!

palani
6th October 2011, 04:52 PM
"American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials."

Sure am glad I am not American and not militant.

This illustrates that you may destroy what you create. It is not the man/woman/hermaphrodite being targeted. It is the person that they created.

Son-of-Liberty
6th October 2011, 06:10 PM
There is a lot to what you have to say on the matter of law palani, and I appreciate your posts but on this one I think you are deluding yourself.

These people are total criminals and only follow the law when it suits them. They have been assassinating or suiciding people that get in there way without trial pretty much since forever. If they decide that you are too much of a pain in their ass they will not hesitate or worry about consequences. It is a secret group that decides and probably a secret group that will carry out the murder.

The fact that they are announcing it to the public means they are pretty much past the point of being afraid of any legal consequences.

If they were to kill someone who was not a US citizen how would anyone get any recourse anyway. Obama and Bush have broken many laws and committed treasonous acts and have not been brought to justice.

palani
6th October 2011, 06:41 PM
If they were to kill someone who was not a US citizen how would anyone get any recourse anyway. Obama and Bush have broken many laws and committed treasonous acts and have not been brought to justice.

The Law of the Jungle is also a law (of sorts). Bush is already afraid to pay a social visit to Switzerland because of being indicted. Obama very likely will have to request protection from his friend and associate Khadafi in the future.

Though these guys are too old and out of shape to play the survival of the fittest game for very long. Play long enough and the odds are always going to work out against them.

Joe King
6th October 2011, 09:18 PM
Good thing America is a "free country"!

Can you imagine what it would be like if it weren't "free"?It's only as "free" as the regulations allow. What they've done is to change the regulations to more narrowly define when a US citizen has access to his Constitutionally protected Rights.
ie the Due Process part of the 14th Amendment, in action. lol

palani
7th October 2011, 05:24 AM
It's only as "free" as the regulations allow

"Statutes" control government officers. "Statutes" ONLY control government officers. You make yourself subject to statutes when you assume your office. What office? Citizen.

Ignorance of a foreign law is ignorance of a fact. Ignorance of a fact is never criminal. Stop making everything domestic and start ACTING foreign. Should you do this then YOU become a stranger that others are prohibited from vexing.