PDA

View Full Version : Ed Dames coming on Coast to Coast next

cortez
6th October 2011, 10:59 PM
http://k2radio.com/listen-live/

click listen live

cortez
7th October 2011, 07:36 AM
he claimed last night to have accurately crv'd Fukishinmii nuclear disaster with Art Bell years ago. just sayin and with all the prophets of doom i note the salt shaker

Olmstein
7th October 2011, 08:58 AM
I listened to about 5 minutes last night. I can't stand Danes, his voice is annoying and he's full of BS.

madfranks
7th October 2011, 12:17 PM
lol How funny. Only someone like Ingo Swann can CRV future events, or someone incredibly gifted like Edgar Cayce or Uri Geller could 'read' future events. Future events are constantly in a state of flux, and the further out the events are, the more fuzzy it all gets. The gall of Lame Dames elevating himself to be on par with the likes of Swann, Cayce, or Geller. What a pathetic joke.

From what I gather, it IS possible to CRV/ARV very near (as in time frames measured in hours) future events, and there have been people who have won the lottery doing this (they do the pick 3 stuff since that is much easier than hitting 12 digits, plus the pick 3 lottery tickets can be cashed in anonymously so they treat it like their own personal ATM).

Years back Art Bell had a luciferian on his show who claimed to make his living winning the "pick 3" lottery games through remote viewing.

sirgonzo420
7th October 2011, 12:58 PM
LOL. How about a "how-to", midnight?