PDA

View Full Version : RP- new campaing commercial?

JJ.G0ldD0t
7th October 2011, 04:20 AM
This is pretty well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY&feature=player_embedded#!

MarchHare
7th October 2011, 05:27 AM
Wow!

gunDriller
7th October 2011, 08:04 AM
if Ron Paul follows through on what is implied in that short video, American troops will no longer be stationed in the Mid-East, and Israel will have to defend their own selves.

i wonder how long Israel would last without America to dis-empower their more powerful Muslim neighbors, such as Iraq & Iran ?

can you imagine a President Paul, kicking the dedicated Zionists out of the US government ?

i think they would have a Tantrum.

JJ.G0ldD0t
7th October 2011, 08:16 AM
i think they would have a Tantrum.

I think they'd just whack him.

Cebu_4_2
7th October 2011, 08:59 AM
I think they'd just whack him.

Not if he brings the boys an girls home and gives them a job protecting a legal government.

Hatha Sunahara
7th October 2011, 09:03 AM
Ron Paul wants to roll back our Empire. Darth Vader and his Imperial Storm Troopers will oppose Paul to their dying breaths.

What's completely astonishing is that none of the Imperial America boosters will ever admit that they are running an Empire. They just want to 'spread democracy' throughout the world. What will hasten the collapse of the Empire will be the debasement of the Imperial currency. When the dollar dies, the empire dies. Any day now.

Hatha

Libertytree
7th October 2011, 09:44 AM
That vid kicks ass! It just needs to be edited down to 30 seconds to be suitable for tv.

midnight rambler
7th October 2011, 10:13 AM
That vid kicks ass! It just needs to be edited down to 30 seconds to be suitable for tv.

See, that's the problem with overcoming the mass brainwashing. Substantive information intended to persuade cannot be reduced to sound bites.

Libertytree
7th October 2011, 10:32 AM
See, that's the problem with overcoming the mass brainwashing. Substantive information intended to persuade cannot be reduced to sound bites.

I think it's possible in this case, if not, try a full 60 second version but remember that takes twice the $$$ to buy air time.

SWRichmond
7th October 2011, 10:43 AM
Freaking awesome commercial.

gunDriller
7th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Freaking awesome commercial.

yep ! ;)

i have to think, to J6P (Jane & Joe 6 Pack), Ron Paul has got to be making some headway.

JJ.G0ldD0t
7th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Bump for the night crowd.. this really is kik ass

Twisted Titan
8th October 2011, 03:40 AM
Im more despondent then anything............. the majority wont grasp that reality has occured already

Canadian and Chinese Troops have run drills in this country.

Not until the boot are crushing their wind pipe will they gett it

JJ.G0ldD0t
8th October 2011, 06:58 AM
Im more despondent then anything............. the majority wont grasp that reality has occured already

Canadian and Chinese Troops have run drills in this country.

Not until the boot are crushing their wind pipe will they gett it

Whether you call it karma or the law of sowing and reaping, Americans have brought this upon themselves. MAN I wish more 'mericans understood the premise of this vid. Their programming is so strong.

:(