PDA

View Full Version : My Experience at the AIRPORT part III

Spectrism
8th October 2011, 12:44 PM
I don't have to fly much so there is usually a fair gap in the experiences I have. Previously we discussed other episodes:

I. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?43768-My-experience-at-the-AIRPORT&highlight=airport+experience

II. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?46864-My-experience-at-the-AIRPORT-II-the-sequel&highlight=airport+experience

Last week I went to San Diego. No X-ray scanner on the way out and generally smooth pass through the metal detector. I may have made the watch (or ignore) list this week. When leaving San Diego, I was directed through the X-ray scanner.

"I don't do X-rays" was my comment.
"We got an opt-out," the old TSA agent called.

Behind me a woman did the same thing. All others just marched on through as directed.

TSA agent Parker brought me back to a quiet area that could have doubled for a surgical prep room. He got talking about simple stuff as our conversation was regular every-day stuff. Then he started to put on gloves and told me to empty my pockets. My posture changed as I began:

"Agent Parker, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in a true court of law. You have the right to obey all lawful orders and the responsibility to disobey unlawful orders. Do you understand your rights?"

"Yes," he replied with a confused look on his face.

"Are you a law-enforcement officer?" I asked him.

"No."

"Good answer. If you said yes, you would be guilty of impersonating an officer. Now you are wondering what is going on. You are planning to search me right?"

"Yes."

"Do you have probable cause to search me? Have I committed a crime or do you suspect me of committing a crime?"

The confusion on his face heightens as this fine fellow who would feel more at home asking me if I would want fries with that, ponders his situation. He calls for the superviser.

When the superviser arrived, I did not know if I should laugh or run away in fear. Her name was agent Cathy Cala. Blonde -hair around a head that was half the size of a normal head. Peering at me were dark beedy eyes and I don't even know what color they were. A thought ran through my mind that she was not human. She could be in late 50s, human years.... not sure what that is in Lizardian.

I began my spiel with agent Cala. What she heard was not in her normal conversational repertoire so she began to recite the procedures and rules of the TSA and airport. No, I was not suspect for any crime. She said no probable cause was necessary since I entered freely the checkpoint and SUBMITTED to their searches.

I reminded her that noone shall be searched without due process and probable cause. She said I surrendered that right by being there. I asked how else I could get to my airline gate other than go through the checkpoint since it is not my intention to surrender my rights.
"There is no other way except through this checkpoint."

I told her that anything she does which is unlawful, violating the supreme law of this land, is being done by her and her staff alone, and that I am not complicit in her breaking the law. Any crime they commit will be on them alone and I will not be a party to it.

She quickly had the airport police called.

I was confronted by 3 cops. The biggest one- actually a very nice and reasonable guy, began to question agent Cala about what the concern was. I stood there, with my hands in pockets. He told me to remove my hands from pockets. (Rather fearful programming they do on these guys.)

Then he asked my side of the story. After listening, he took out a piece of paper and said:
"I have to read you this warning. Will you listen to it closely?"
"I will try."

The warning stated that I was in a TSA check area and that if I did not SUBMIT to their search, I would be brought to the police station for further questioning. They are following state and local laws in their operation of this checkpoint. By entering this area, I waived all rights.

I told the police Officer that I never refusedf to comply with the TSA but made known to them that they were in violation of the law and that now as a law enforcement officer, he too was violating the law of the land by being a tool of the system. He replied that he was just following federal orders as he just read.

I corrected him- "No, you said it was state and local laws, not federal."

He quickly corrected himself and agreed that I was correct. If there was ever a chance for a fair trial, this is the cut: state and local ordinances are in violation of federal consitutional law. They claim that you have contracted with them- waiving all rights as posted by signs, when entering this area.

Anyway, agent Parker is now totally digusted with me and beginss his pat-down speech. The cop asks me if I have an ID I can show him. I answered "No."

I was getting close to boarding time and these clowns already cost me my Starbucks morning caffeine dose. The cop was surprised that I said no. When he piushed again, I let him know that I did not care to miss my flight or get on any list. (too late)

He looked at my things and asked if my ID was in them. At this point I did not push the issue.
"What do you want that for?"
"Just to see who you are."
I chuckled at that. "What does it matter who I am?"
"I just want to see if you are a bad guy or a murderer."

When Parker got finished checking out my secret bomb-hiding places, short of a body cavity search, I gave my license to the cop.

Another new TSA (high superviser) appeared and was scribbling down all my info.
The cop got on the radio giving my drivers license to be checked. He said Delaware a couple times, and I wondered WTF?

Then he asks me if I have an alias. LOL.... I should have told him Spectrism, but was just too slow to think of that one. He asks me if the name Ray Anderson (or something like that) meant anything to me.
Huh?

"Your license is under that name. Who are you?"
"OK, no that is absurd. You gave him the wrong number. Try again."

He looks at the license again. Wrong state. Nevermind.

I spent more than a half hour educating the cops. I told them that things would be getting strange soon and the kind of people you need for allies are the same ones you are making enemies of. I told him that not long ago, I would have helped any cop in trouble.... but not now. The cops are complying with the corrupt system. He told me he had an escape plan.... an alternate plan, when the time comes. He is probably a prepper.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
8th October 2011, 01:04 PM
Best one yet.

Twisted Titan
8th October 2011, 02:17 PM
another report from the belly of the beast.......God bless your courage spect

mamboni
8th October 2011, 03:10 PM
I spent more than a half hour educating the cops. I told them that things would be getting strange soon and the kind of people you need for allies are the same ones you are making enemies of. I told him that not long ago, I would have helped any cop in trouble.... but not now. The cops are complying with the corrupt system. He told me he had an escape plan.... an alternate plan, when the time comes. He is probably a prepper.

Wow - that is quite an admission!

midnight rambler
8th October 2011, 04:12 PM
"I just want to see if you are a bad guy or a murderer."

We're all bad guys and murderers until each of us licks the jackboots. lol

iOWNme
8th October 2011, 04:37 PM
Great story....

By entering this area, I waived all rights.

Sure. I'll let the Creator know you 'waived' his generous offer to you. Gimmie a break. And yes, that Kop does have an alternate plan: Move back into his mom's basement.

gunDriller
8th October 2011, 04:57 PM
you should get a Genuine Freedom Fighter award or something.

midnight rambler
8th October 2011, 05:05 PM
Spectrism should be made a charter member of the Tyranny Response Team.

Spectrism
8th October 2011, 07:24 PM
We're all bad guys and murderers until each of us licks the jackboots. lol

You should have seen the sergeant in charge of the younger cops. He looked like a little Irish heavy drinker and beater witha Napoleon complex. I got his card- Sgt Michael Rich. After he asserted his authority, he left his underlings to do the dirty work. Actually, I know his type. He let's his underlings do ALL the work.

Some of the cops are really intent on doing well. I will give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. And while I am being reserved in my judgment, I will see if they can be educated.

palani
8th October 2011, 07:27 PM
I got his card- Sgt Michael Rich.

If you have his BUSINESS CARD then send him a bill. Your time is worth something, isn't it?

Spectrism
8th October 2011, 07:51 PM
Great story....

Sure. I'll let the Creator know you 'waived' his generous offer to you. Gimmie a break. And yes, that Kop does have an alternate plan: Move back into his mom's basement.

You are right..... I thought about it later. I should have recited a few lines from the declration of independence...

We hold these truths to be self-evident: - that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...... and that governments derive their powers from the consent of the governed.... and there is recourse for when the governments become destructive.

Article IV- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation...

Article XIV- ...No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States....

freespirit
8th October 2011, 07:59 PM
my hat is off to you, sir!

i have read all three of your experiences with great interest, and in each situation i would try to imagine myself in the same scenario. after realizing that there was no scenario where i didn't end up in handcuffs, i came to the conclusion that you have greater composure than i.

i can't help thinking how great it would be if every person acted as you did!
good job!

Spectrism
8th October 2011, 08:09 PM

i have read all three of your experiences with great interest, and in each situation i would try to imagine myself in the same scenario. after realizing that there was no scenario where i didn't end up in handcuffs, i came to the conclusion that you have greater composure than i.

good job!

I am really just testing the system as I educate the tools. I go as far as I can- NEVER breaking the law and giving them no valid complaint to take any action against me. When they break the law in their unlawful searches, I make it clear that I am a law-abiding citizen and take no part in their violation.

I do wish a few more would stand - even if modestly.... but most people have no idea what it is to stand on their hind legs. Even the cops and TSA agents gather around me for the spectacle of seeing some other form of creature in their arena. I tell them that it is a sad day in America when they are allowed to violate all our rights with no outcry. I have to think that people on this forum are among the very few who know how corrupt the system has become and will stand at their appointed times.

platinumdude
8th October 2011, 08:24 PM
so you were able to get on your flight without the pat down?

Spectrism
8th October 2011, 08:34 PM
so you were able to get on your flight without the pat down?

No- they give you two options:

take the pat-down or go to jail. If I want to play the second option, I had better be independently wealthy with time on my hands.... and then be ready to experience the fine principles of the court system.

General of Darkness
8th October 2011, 09:01 PM
No- they give you two options:

take the pat-down or go to jail. If I want to play the second option, I had better be independently wealthy with time on my hands.... and then be ready to experience the fine principles of the court system.

So I'm confused, you went through the bullshit, and still had some low IQ faggot grab your cock?

Spectrism
8th October 2011, 09:20 PM
So I'm confused, you went through the bullshit, and still had some low IQ faggot grab your cock?

Errr... uhhh.... were you fantasizing about something?

General of Darkness
8th October 2011, 09:32 PM
Errr... uhhh.... were you fantasizing about something?

Negative brother. I meant no disrespect at ALL, but at the end of the day, they dick stabbed your rights and grabbed your balls. Right?

Joe King
8th October 2011, 09:43 PM
Negative brother. I meant no disrespect at ALL, but at the end of the day, they dick stabbed your rights and grabbed your balls. Right?This is why a lot of people decide to just go along with it.
If all that's going to be different is that you get detained or arrested and still get the same treatment, might as well just save the time and jump through their hoops and try not to "stand out" to them lest you end up on lists.

However, that said, if more people did what he did, the stupid little games the TSA plays would never fly.
I'd love to see the day when everyone had decided they'd had enough.

Santa
9th October 2011, 07:22 AM
My hats off to you also, Spectrism.

Spectrism
9th October 2011, 07:30 AM
Negative brother. I meant no disrespect at ALL, but at the end of the day, they dick stabbed your rights and grabbed your balls. Right?

In a manner of speaking.... yes. They did not get sexual in contact.... but in ANY contact or searching through my papers, they violated the law of the land. They did commit a crime.... even after being warned. And the "law enforcement officers" did not enforce the law but coerced the violation and were willing accomplices. They gave me the choice of comply or be physically detained with the use of deadly force if necessary.

I pointed out to them that I was ex-military and fully understood the use of deadly force. They were armed, I was not. I choose not to pick fights I cannot win... so I skirmish.

gunDriller
9th October 2011, 07:51 AM

good job!

me too, i had a similar reaction.

i avoid situations like you're talking about, partially because i don't know if i could control my temper in that situation.

even if i could control my temper, it would be stressful.

sort of a "stress management" thing.

but the time will come when i need to fly again, someday, probably.

General of Darkness
9th October 2011, 07:51 AM
In a manner of speaking.... yes. They did not get sexual in contact.... but in ANY contact or searching through my papers, they violated the law of the land. They did commit a crime.... even after being warned. And the "law enforcement officers" did not enforce the law but coerced the violation and were willing accomplices. They gave me the choice of comply or be physically detained with the use of deadly force if necessary.

I pointed out to them that I was ex-military and fully understood the use of deadly force. They were armed, I was not. I choose not to pick fights I cannot win... so I skirmish.

Don't get me wrong Spec, I really really really respect what you did. It just pisses me off, that these asshats can simply negate the LAW, and violate your rights. That's why I think they hire low IQ maroons to do the job, they're too damn stupid to know what they're doing is ILLEGAL.

palani
9th October 2011, 08:00 AM
they're too damn stupid to know what they're doing is ILLEGAL.

They are smart enough to know that what they do is LEGAL because they are PERMITTED to do it. Not only PERMITTED but HIRED.

The word you are looking for is UNLAWFUL rather ILLEGAL. It is unlawful to murder someone but it is legal to abort a baby in the womb. Lawful relates to being FORBIDDEN. Legal relates to PERMITTED.

Legal follows the form but not the substance. It is used for those who are in Oz.

I suspect these Oz people are also human rather than man. Hue-man (color of man) might sound like, look like, smell like, move like man but that is where the similarity ends.

You are forbidden to murder man because he appears in the image of God.

You might well ask: Would God appreciate being groped?

The next question: WWGD (What would God do) upon being groped? My guess is either a flood or a horde of locusts.

sunshine05
9th October 2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks Spectrism! I have a lot of respect for you for the way that you handled this. I'm going to forward this post to my husband since he still has to travel for work and is disgusted with the TSA BS.

freespirit
9th October 2011, 08:40 AM
me too, i had a similar reaction.

i avoid situations like you're talking about, partially because i don't know if i could control my temper in that situation.

even if i could control my temper, it would be stressful.

sort of a "stress management" thing.

but the time will come when i need to fly again, someday, probably.

...exactly. i may at some point in the future have to fly, and i do not look forward to it. for now, i choose not to fly, as a stress management exercise, as well as to ensure the safety of both myself and the TSA agents. i am 90% positive i would not be able to control my temper in a similar situation, and they would have to use considerable force to place me in handcuffs, since i guarantee i would be using considerable force to prevent them from doing so...

Twisted Titan
9th October 2011, 08:49 AM
deny them your dollars......it is only affective means of destroying the beast

Libertytree
9th October 2011, 08:59 AM
Givem hell Spect!

Awoke
9th October 2011, 09:11 AM
Spectrism, bravo to you for having the balls to at least give them pause and make those stupid NWO bastard think outside of their usual patterns. You work is going to cause other people to start being inspired to do the same thing. Cheers to you. Like FreeSpirit, I don't know if I would be able to maintain composure. I know how to fight, and fighting is in my instincts. It's hardwired into me. I just don't know if I could control it, being cornered and unlawfully extorted by pigs-in-uniform.

Palani, you constantly amaze me. Half the time I don't understand what you're talking about, because your education on things lawful and unlawful is far beyond mine, so when you talk the basics, to me it sounds like the advanced. I wish you would write a GSus law book for dummies.

midnight rambler
9th October 2011, 09:15 AM
Half the time I don't understand what you're talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y28pFJqDkkU

Spectrism
9th October 2011, 09:52 AM
Good discussion. We talk here so that we will have a strategy in dealing with the thugs.

Something else you might find interesting. Before the TSA agents touch you, they always ask: "Are there any sensitive parts of your body that I should know about?"

I always answer "yes." Then they ask what parts. I tell them that this is personal information. That really threw agent Parker into a tailspin. Nothing in the manual yet that tells them how to deal with such an answer.

Then he asked me to define an area. I told him my entire body is sensitive with nerves throughout. He asked me if I had any sore or injured spots. I answered yes. "Where?"

Again... "That is personal information." He went back to the lizard-like superviser.

So, am I violating any laws in telling the truth? Of course not. Do not get emotional. Do not get flustered. Just stand firm and do nothing wrong. In the end, let them commit the crime and take no part in it. If you have to take a few deep breaths and slowly work out what you will say, take your time. There is no law against being careful.

So then agent Parker says: "I want to know so that I don't hurt you." I almost laughed. I think a little girl could take this chubby fellow out. So I replied: "I don't want you to hurt me either." Was I lying? Of course not. I have some injuries and some sensitive spots.... and they are none of his business. But then again... the whole affair was none of his business.

Walk straight. Talk straight. Don't cry wolf or engage in emotional wars.

palani
9th October 2011, 09:55 AM
I wish you would write a GSus law book for dummies.

If I did it would contain nothing but opinion.

Awoke
9th October 2011, 10:41 AM
If I did it would contain nothing but opinion.

Then why is it that whenever you post, you make it sound like it is statement of fact of law? At least, it seems that way to me.

gunDriller
9th October 2011, 10:44 AM
my last security incident was crossing back into the US from Mexico.

the Border Control/ Customs guy asked me, "do you have any financial inst MUMBLE mumble MUMBLE possession ?" (do you have any financial instruments of $10,000 or greater in your possession ?"

Me - "What"

Border Guy - "do you have any financial inst MUMBLE mumble MUMBLE possession ?"

Me - "I still don't understand."

Border Guy - "do you have any financial inst MUMBLE mumble MUMBLE possession ?"

Me - "Could you repeat that one more time please ?"

Border Guy - "Do You Have any fi nan cial in stru ments of ten thousand dollars or great-er in your po sse ssion ?" - speaking real slow.

Me - "Ohhhh. Uh, no."

then the border guy played 20 questions with me. where do you go, who did you visit, what is in your bag, where were you born, etc.

this is early 2001, within a month after Bush' inauguration. i had made that crossing many times. there was a HUGE difference in procedure way before 9-11, in Feb. 2001.

as it turns out, it was very beneficial for me, because now when i cross a border i make sure to have clear answers to all those questions before i get to hand my idea to the Border guy/ gal.

i find it also helps to have 'props'. for example, if you went shopping, it would be logical to have department store bags full of clothes in your possession. personally, i like shopping in Mexican high-end department stores, their version of Bloomingdale's.

to top it off, my last visit, the department store guy gave me an extra $50 US in change. it took me a minute to realize & i kept the money. my next visit was actually a bank that sells Onza's. so that $50 bought me 2 1 ounce Libertad's.

anyway, since that meeting with the Border person can be stressful, i find that preparing is helpful, i don't like travel hitches. when it goes good, travel can be SO FUN. when it goes bad, it can be quite the opposite.

to me it seems like that incident in 2001 might be less obnoxious than what the DHS is currently handing out. if the guy had touched me, i don't know that i could have disciplined myself to 'submit'.

i know my blood pressure went sky-high, there was a "who are you and how/why the fuck do you think you have the right to ask these questions/ get your hands off me" response that it is natural to have, those are the words to describe the emotion but the emotion is more intense. you feel like you're being attacked, or approached by a gang of thugs.

in general, i find that it helps to dress normally, shave, wear a jacket that indicates military or similar background. carry a non-controversial book, perhaps a book that makes it look like you are studying something non-controversial. do NOT carry a clipboard, that can raise eyebrows.

once i had a clipboard with all my travel stuff at the Canadian border and the Canadian guy copied all 16 pages, my shopping list, "find store that sells Sierra Mist", etc. That added an extra 15 minutes to the crossing & resulted in notes being made in my name on the computer.

Awoke
9th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Good discussion. We talk here so that we will have a strategy in dealing with the thugs.

Something else you might find interesting. Before the TSA agents touch you, they always ask: "Are there any sensitive parts of your body that I should know about?"

I always answer "yes." Then they ask what parts. I tell them that this is personal information. That really threw agent Parker into a tailspin. Nothing in the manual yet that tells them how to deal with such an answer.

Then he asked me to define an area. I told him my entire body is sensitive with nerves throughout. He asked me if I had any sore or injured spots. I answered yes. "Where?"

Again... "That is personal information." He went back to the lizard-like superviser.

So, am I violating any laws in telling the truth? Of course not. Do not get emotional. Do not get flustered. Just stand firm and do nothing wrong. In the end, let them commit the crime and take no part in it. If you have to take a few deep breaths and slowly work out what you will say, take your time. There is no law against being careful.

So then agent Parker says: "I want to know so that I don't hurt you." I almost laughed. I think a little girl could take this chubby fellow out. So I replied: "I don't want you to hurt me either." Was I lying? Of course not. I have some injuries and some sensitive spots.... and they are none of his business. But then again... the whole affair was none of his business.

Walk straight. Talk straight. Don't cry wolf or engage in emotional wars.

Great addition, Spec. Thanks for sharing. Like you said, we talk here so that we will have a strategy in dealing with the thugs. What a forum!

palani
9th October 2011, 11:09 AM
Then why is it that whenever you post, you make it sound like it is statement of fact of law? At least, it seems that way to me.

There is fact and there is law. There is no fact of law. According to James Allen (As A Man Thinketh):

Every man is where he is by the law of his being; the thoughts which he has built into his character have brought him there, and in the arrangement of his life there is no element of chance, but all is the result of a law which cannot err.

Everyone's law is formed differently.

milehi
9th October 2011, 01:34 PM
"Then why is it that whenever you post, you make it sound like it is statement of fact of law? At least, it seems that way to me."

For me, this means DYODD.

Awoke
9th October 2011, 01:38 PM
Yeah, OK, blah blah blah. Thanks for the shitty answers, when I was looking for a straight one.

Anyways, I was trying to compliment Palani and see if I could get some "Law for dummies" posts out of him, but no such luck.

palani
9th October 2011, 03:08 PM
For me, this means DYODD.
A good idea.

palani
9th October 2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah, OK, blah blah blah. Thanks for the shitty answers, when I was looking for a straight one.

Anyways, I was trying to compliment Palani and see if I could get some "Law for dummies" posts out of him, but no such luck.

I can tell you why statutes are not law for ME. I have no way of knowing if they are law for YOU.

If you obey the smallest statute then I think it would be a good idea if you observed all of them.

Spectrism
9th October 2011, 05:41 PM
This was my first encounter with police at the airports. I really did not expect it to get that far but lizard-agent jumped at the chance to call the heat. Anyway, I was wondering what oath the cops take. This is something I should have better been prepared to handle. When travelling, know the oath for the cops in the area.

This cop forum asked a similar question- http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?105144-Oath-of-Office

They were looking into Arizona....

I solemnly swear that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Arizona, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and defend them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and that I will faithfully and unpartially discharge the duties of a peace officer to the best of my ability, so help me God.

OK... let's see if we can find CA.

http://www.uhuh.com/constitution/calconst.htm

(see highlights below)

ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS
SECTION 1. All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.
SEC. 2.

(a) Every person may freely speak, write and publish his or her sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of this right. A law may not restrain or abridge liberty of speech or press. (b) A publisher, editor, reporter, or other person . . . shall not be adjudged in contempt by a judicial, legislative, or administrative body, or any other body having the power to issue subpoenas, for refusing to disclose the source of any information . . .
SEC. 3. The people have the right to instruct their representatives, petition government for redress of grievances, and assemble freely to consult for the common good.
SEC. 5. The military is subordinate to civil power. A standing army may not be maintained in peacetime. Soldiers may not be quartered in any house in wartime except as prescribed by law, or in peacetime without the owner's consent.
SEC. 7. (a) A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws;
SEC. 9. A bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts may not be passed.
SEC. 10. Witnesses may not be unreasonably detained. A person may not be imprisoned in a civil action for debt or tort, or in peacetime for a militia fine.
SEC. 11. Habeas corpus may not be suspended unless required by public safety in cases of rebellion or invasion.
SEC. 12. A person shall be released on bail by sufficient sureties, except for:

(a) Capital crimes when the facts are evident or the presumption great; (b) Felony offenses involving acts of violence on another person, or felony sexual assault offenses on another person, when the facts are evident or the presumption great and the court finds based upon clear and convincing evidence that there is a substantial likelihood the person's release would result in great bodily harm to others; or
(c) Felony offenses when the facts are evident or the presumption great and the court finds based on clear and convincing evidence that the person has threatened another with great bodily harm and that there is a substantial likelihood that the person would carry out the threat if released.
Excessive bail may not be required. In fixing the amount of bail, the court shall take into consideration the seriousness of the offense charged, the previous criminal record of the defendant, and the probability of his or her appearing at the trial or hearing of the case.
A person may be released on his or her own recognizance in the court's discretion.
SEC. 13. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable seizures and searches may not be violated; and a warrant may not issue except on probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons and things to be seized.
SEC. 17. Cruel or unusual punishment may not be inflicted or excessive fines imposed.
SEC. 18. Treason against the State consists only in levying war against it, adhering to its enemies, or giving them aid and comfort. A person may not be convicted of treason except on the evidence of two witnesses to the same overt act or by confession in open court.
SEC. 24. Rights guaranteed by this Constitution are not dependent on those guaranteed by the United States Constitution.

In criminal cases the rights of a defendant to equal protection of the laws, to due process of law, to the assistance of counsel, to be personally present with counsel, to a speedy and public trial, to compel the attendance of witnesses, to confront the witnesses against him or her, to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, to privacy, to not be compelled to be a witness against himself or herself, to not be placed twice in jeopardy for the same offense, and to not suffer the imposition of cruel or unusual punishment, shall be construed by the courts of this State in a manner consistent with the Constitution of the United States. This Constitution shall not be construed by the courts to afford greater rights to criminal defendants than those afforded by the Constitution of the United States, nor shall it be construed to afford greater rights to minors in juvenile proceedings on criminal causes than those afforded by the Constitution of the United States. This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.
(c) Right to Safe Schools. All students and staff of public primary, elementary, junior high and senior high schools have the inalienable right to attend campuses which are safe, secure and peaceful.

ARTICLE 3 STATE OF CALIFORNIA
SEC. 3. The powers of state government are legislative, executive, and judicial. Persons charged with the exercise of one power may not exercise either of the others except as permitted by this Constitution.
SEC. 5. Suits may be brought against the State in such manner and in such courts as shall be directed by law.
SEC. 6. (a) Purpose.

English is the common language of the people of the United States of America and the State of California. This section is intended to preserve, protect and strengthen the English language, and not to supersede any of the rights guaranteed to the people by this Constitution. (b) English as the Official Language of California.

English is the official language of the State of California.(c) Enforcement.

The Legislature shall enforce this section by appropriate legislation. The Legislature and officials of the State of California shall take all steps necessary to insure that the role of English as the common language of the State of California is preserved and enhanced. The Legislature shall make no law which diminishes or ignores the role of English as the common language of the State of California.(d) Personal Right of Action and Jurisdiction of Courts.

Any person who is a resident of or doing business in the State of California shall have standing to sue the State of California to enforce this section, and the Courts of record of the State of California shall have jurisdiction to hear cases brought to enforce this section. The Legislature may provide reasonable and appropriate limitations on the time and manner of suits brought under this section.
ARTICLE 7 PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
SEC. 8.

(a) Every person shall be disqualified from holding any office of profit in this State who shall have been convicted of having given or offered a bribe to procure personal election or appointment. (b) Laws shall be made to exclude persons convicted of bribery, perjury, forgery, malfeasance in office, or other high crimes from office or serving on juries. The privilege of free suffrage shall be supported by laws regulating elections and prohibiting, under adequate penalties, all undue influence thereon from power, bribery, tumult, or other improper practice.

ARTICLE 9 EDUCATION
SEC. 8. No public money shall ever be appropriated for the support of any sectarian or denominational school, or any school not under the exclusive control of the officers of the public schools; nor shall any sectarian or denominational doctrine be taught, or instruction thereon be permitted, directly or indirectly, in any of the common schools of this State.

ARTICLE 20 MISCELLANEOUS SUBJECTS
[ Required Oath of Office ]
[ Source: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/.const/.article_20 ]
SEC. 3. Members of the Legislature, and all public officers and employees, executive, legislative, and judicial, except such inferior officers and employees as may be by law exempted, shall, before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation:

"I, ___________________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter. "And I do further swear (or affirm) that I do not advocate, nor am I a member of any party or organization, political or other- wise, that now advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means; that within the five years immediately preceding the taking of this oath (or affirmation) I have not been a member of any party or organization, political or other-wise, that advocated the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means except as follows:

(If no affiliations, write in the words "No Exceptions") and that during such time as I hold the office of
______________________________________________ I will not advocate nor become (name of office) a member of any party or organization, political or otherwise, that advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means."
And no other oath, declaration, or test, shall be required as a qualification for any public office or employment.
"Public officer and employee" includes every officer and employee of the State, including the University of California, every county, city, city and county, district, and authority, including any department, division, bureau, board, commission, agency, or instrumentality of any of the foregoing.

Awoke
12th October 2011, 10:06 AM
Bump