PDA

View Full Version : UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA)

Serpo
8th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Havnt seen this myself yet,it was sent to me in an email.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uliLfykURYo

Serpo
8th October 2011, 07:46 PM
Lot of Canadian info and free person stuff

TheNocturnalEgyptian
8th October 2011, 09:42 PM
Havnt seen this myself yet,it was sent to me in an email.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uliLfykURYo

These guys had two strikes with me on those first two videos, I used headphones and detected binaural beats and certain frequencies played throughout the video 'esoteric agenda' that I know can be used for suggestion. I watched their content with my equalizer flattened and they had an interesting message. A lot of the things they said seemed true.

This video will finally be a face to face chat. We shall see what we see. Thanks for posting.

(if you can't tell I am suspicious of them, it may be misplaced)

muffin
8th October 2011, 11:41 PM
I have terribly slow internet, for most things and most sites. I monitor my download speeds in task manager pretty much constantly. I have noticed that youtube in particular, throttles download speeds for items it is not concerned with. Of course, this could be my ISP, but I think to them youtube/x is equivalent to youtube/y. So you have possible evidence that youtube "promotes" certain videos/ideas etc. by giving them some bandwidth, and similarly, "de-promotes" ideas/videos through bandwidth. How many times have you abandoned a youtube vid because it was too slow to load?

Anywho, this video is screaming bandwidth at me. I have not watched it, just loading. Screaming to me is getting 1+ Mb speeds. I am usually sitting on 1/2 to 3/4 MB. I have gotten bursts up to almost 3MB on this movie. They want you to watch it, over there at google.

Something to ponder.

Nomoss
9th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Can't see it. But what are thay getting at?

osoab
9th October 2011, 03:34 AM
Can't see it. But what are thay getting at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uliLfykURYo&feature=player_embedded

Glass
9th October 2011, 05:18 AM
I wonder about the use of the old car tyres. I've seen the earthship stuff before and I like it, A lot. The only concern I have is are you bringing a potential carcenogenic thing into a building. Actually, are you surrounding yourself with carcenogenic materials... but then what isn't?

I need some dirt. I've had enough. I want out damit!

Twisted Titan
9th October 2011, 06:14 AM
very inteesting info....I know very little about the laws and contracts that affect the great white north.

Santa
9th October 2011, 11:01 AM
I have terribly slow internet, for most things and most sites. I monitor my download speeds in task manager pretty much constantly. I have noticed that youtube in particular, throttles download speeds for items it is not concerned with. Of course, this could be my ISP, but I think to them youtube/x is equivalent to youtube/y. So you have possible evidence that youtube "promotes" certain videos/ideas etc. by giving them some bandwidth, and similarly, "de-promotes" ideas/videos through bandwidth. How many times have you abandoned a youtube vid because it was too slow to load?

Anywho, this video is screaming bandwidth at me. I have not watched it, just loading. Screaming to me is getting 1+ Mb speeds. I am usually sitting on 1/2 to 3/4 MB. I have gotten bursts up to almost 3MB on this movie. They want you to watch it, over there at google.

Something to ponder.

This idea is interesting to me and very much in the realm of possibility.

ximmy
9th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Lots of ideas for thought here...