PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Williams & Chris Waltzek - Oct. 11, 2011

Serpo
11th October 2011, 06:38 PM
http://radio.goldseek.com/nuggets.php

Elite want to own and control Greece thru buying bonds.......plus California.....then rest of America and world

want American cities and banks to get into massive debt.....

when crash comes elite will own everything

anything paper will be .....you guessed it ..worthless

timeline between now and end of 2012

selling tons of gold and silver to the elite

brought PMs down in price so they could buy

Spectrism
11th October 2011, 06:48 PM
I was listening to this when you posted it.

So far.... elite will see everyone increase debt to max by end of 2012. Dollar will be toast. The elite will hold bonds of Greece and any state/city/country that goes into debt to them. The purpose is that the elite will own everything as they take the collateral.

By the end of 2012 all private "fortunes" (wealth) will be lost if they are secured by paper.

By the end of 2012, all paper assets will be worthless.
(I think the rule of law will be replaced by the rule of power and the use of deadly force.)

Serpo
11th October 2011, 06:53 PM
I was listening to this when you posted it.

So far.... elite will see everyone increase debt to max by end of 2012. Dollar will be toast. The elite will hold bonds of Greece and any state/city/country that goes into debt to them. The purpose is that the elite will own everything as they take the collateral.

And they are destined to FAIL................

mamboni
11th October 2011, 08:10 PM
Synopsis of Lindsey Williams (most of these almost verbatim):

2012 will be most eventful year in 2000 years

US dollar will be "dead" (massively devalued not gone) by the end of 2012

Massive debt to be created before the [final] crash

Greece will be bailed out and in the bargain the elite will "own" Greece

Elite will bail out California and in the bargain the elite will "own" California

Numerous US cities will go bankrupt and will be bought and controlled by the elite

Elite want every state, city, country and bank to accumulate enough debt that bankrupcy is unavoidable

Elite are bailing out all of these entities but will pull the rug out before the end of 2012

Elite will own everything

"By the end of 2012 private fortunes will be lost that are secured by paper."

Welfare checks, Social Security and other government checks will continue to go out to prevent riots until.......the United States defaults on the national debt in "a few years"

Silver eagle sales hit record in October because the elite are loading up on physical silver and gold

Elite engineered recent price drops in gold and silver bullion to allow them to load up on these metals

You must hold enough silver and gold to pay your property taxes for 3-5 years; otherwise, the elite will reposses

Gold is going to $3000 and silver to $75-100 per ounce

US minted gold and silver bullion coins will become legal tender for all debts in the US after the dollar collapse

War on Terror perpetrated to install fear and shut down thinking and debate in the population

America will be like Greece within three years

Presently, there is major discord and dissention amongst the elite of the world

Major arguments are going on among the elite which will delay their agenda

The elite predict that something very startling and unusual is going to take place in 2012 in the devine realm

The elite have a devil messiah program for America in 2012>:D

Mamboni comments: I think I'm buying more silver tommorrow.;D

Kali
12th October 2011, 12:15 AM

Says, Lindsey, in hopes to cover his ass later if his dates are wrong...

Serpo
12th October 2011, 02:50 AM
He said Gahdaffi delayed their plans by 3 months.....

osoab
12th October 2011, 04:06 AM
Synopsis of Lindsey Williams (most of these almost verbatim):

2012 will be most eventful year in 2000 years

US dollar will be "dead" (massively devalued not gone) by the end of 2012

Massive debt to be created before the [final] crash

Greece will be bailed out and in the bargain the elite will "own" Greece

Elite will bail out California and in the bargain the elite will "own" California

Numerous US cities will go bankrupt and will be bought and controlled by the elite

Elite want every state, city, country and bank to accumulate enough debt that bankrupcy is unavoidable

Elite are bailing out all of these entities but will pull the rug out before the end of 2012

Elite will own everything

"By the end of 2012 private fortunes will be lost that are secured by paper."

Welfare checks, Social Security and other government checks will continue to go out to prevent riots until.......the United States defaults on the national debt in "a few years"

Silver eagle sales hit record in October because the elite are loading up on physical silver and gold

Elite engineered recent price drops in gold and silver bullion to allow them to load up on these metals

You must hold enough silver and gold to pay your property taxes for 3-5 years; otherwise, the elite will reposses

Gold is going to $3000 and silver to $75-100 per ounce

US minted gold and silver bullion coins will become legal tender for all debts in the US after the dollar collapse

War on Terror perpetrated to install fear and shut down thinking and debate in the population

America will be like Greece within three years

Presently, there is major discord and dissention amongst the elite of the world

The elite predict that something very startling and unusual is going to take place in 2012 in the devine realm

The elite have a devil messiah program for America in 2012>:D

Mamboni comments: I think I'm buying more silver tommorrow.;D

You forgot to mention : "Buy my 3 hour DVD. It is the most important thing you can do to inform yourself of what the elite are planning."

mamboni
12th October 2011, 06:35 AM
You forgot to mention : "Buy my 3 hour DVD. It is the most important thing you can do to inform yourself of what the elite are planning."

"..it's got high quality video like you'd see on FOX radio" ???

Spectrism
12th October 2011, 06:37 AM
"..it's got high quality video like you'd see on FOX radio" ???

I noticed that too... pretty good line.

The ending was kind of abrupt... cut off as he was talking about the devil's messiah. The interview changed into a one-man disourse on auto-pilot. Nevertheless, it was interesting and I can't disagree with it.

platinumdude
12th October 2011, 06:53 AM
He is begging of you to buy his dvd.

LuckyStrike
12th October 2011, 06:20 PM
I listened to his last interview on GSR a few months ago, pretty interesting just not sure I buy his entire premise.

Kinda like Rich Dad Poor Dad, I think it's a made up angle just to sell books.

As for Williams, I just don't see them taking a preacher into their midst and laying out all of their plans. I think he says this so that people will listen to him because he basically isn't saying anything different than anyone else that makes the rounds.

osoab
12th October 2011, 07:12 PM
I noticed that too... pretty good line.

The ending was kind of abrupt... cut off as he was talking about the devil's messiah. The interview changed into a one-man disourse on auto-pilot. Nevertheless, it was interesting and I can't disagree with it.

I didn't catch that part about the video. I will have to go back and get a good laugh out of it.

I would say that the interview/one man speak fest was much better listening compared to Lindsey on AJ's show.

He talked about his dad losing it all in GD1 with muni bonds of Coral Gables, Florida. That was the first time I think I have heard him mention that.

ximmy
12th October 2011, 07:35 PM
One thing he said that is absolutely obvious is the NWO isn't ready to let the world default because there is still so much individual private wealth... these few leaches want it all...

ArgenteumTelum
12th October 2011, 07:47 PM
With regard to Coral Gables he actually said "stock". I think this is an important distinction obliquely referring to CAFRs or Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports. These are filed by corporations. Check out your own state or municipality's CAFR. See if they own stocks in for-profit corporations or if their charter forbids it. You'll be amazed if you check out the state of Florida. Examine the stock holdings. Ever wonder why, when entering a jurisdiction you see the sign that says "Incorporated in (fill in year)". One more interesting monologue by LW.
AT

Large Sarge
13th October 2011, 03:48 AM
good interview