PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news - silver shortage - perth mint out of silver

Large Sarge
14th October 2011, 05:01 AM
BREAKING NEWS - SILVER SHORTAGE - PERTH MINT OUT OF SILVER??
Breaking News - My Australian contact got a letter. The Perth mint is out of silver. Here is the actual letter my contact received. Feel free to repost this video on your channel. I've had problems ordering from the Royal Canadian Mint for a week now. Some orders haven't arrived, in particular my Kangaroo at Sunset coin. When I contacted the mint I waited for 45 minutes to get through on the phone and once I spoke to someone the person on the phone said their computers Crashed last week. He also said that it would take until next week to get the problem with my online account fixed.

MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet

Large Sarge
14th October 2011, 05:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_VHkpXRsE&feature=player_embedded

Twisted Titan
14th October 2011, 05:10 AM
Grab a peace dollar and hold it tight

take pleasure and confidence in knowing you are on the right side of the play

that same peace dollar might fetch a acre of farmable land.

Large Sarge
14th October 2011, 05:22 AM
Perth Mint is one of the bigger ones.... (my guess top 3 of the world)

pretty big news here

Silver Rocket Bitches!
14th October 2011, 07:21 AM
You think there's a shortage now, wait til the paper game falls apart.

undgrd
14th October 2011, 08:11 AM
Looks like this is true for more sizes than 10oz

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1314&d=1318605035

Shami-Amourae
14th October 2011, 08:51 AM
I posted this on Greg's video right when he posted it:

They aren't out of silver. Many countries don't want to sell silver at these manipulated rock bottom prices. Whenever places like the Perth Mint sell silver, silver is leaving Australia typically, and they don't want that. If you look at the lunar series, the dragons for example, all that the Perth Mint always mints very few coins relative to demand. The 2012 1oz Dragon costs $100 if you can find it. All of these coins have higher and higher premiums.

Large Sarge
14th October 2011, 09:17 AM
I posted this on Greg's video right when he posted it:

I am not a coin dealer, and not an expert, but I strongly suspect they would just raise the premiums to cover any additional cost.

I mean if the demand is there, customers will pay for it...

we also have a story of 3/4 of a million ounces of silver eagles sold in 1 day (Oct 4)

not enough planes to fly physical silver into India

etc

something does not smell right, they can raise premiums until customers balk (if they have the product)

of if they are out of product, then they have to say so.