PDA

View Full Version : Republican debate tonight 8PM EST

sunshine05
18th October 2011, 03:37 PM
Just a reminder for those of you interested:). It will be on CNN.
http://live.cnn.com/

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 05:14 PM
just got on, my god this is retarded, wheres RP?

Buddha
18th October 2011, 05:32 PM
just got on, my god this is retarded, wheres RP?

He's in the parking lot.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 05:33 PM
Romney is definitely the chosen one.... what a tool.

General of Darkness
18th October 2011, 05:58 PM
WOW, Perry is getting the beat down big time. And again, RP can't get a suit that fits. To be taken serious, you have to look serious. I know it's the message that's important, but our fellow voting Amerikwans are fucking stupid.

po boy
18th October 2011, 06:00 PM
WOW, Perry is getting the beat down big time. And again, RP can't get a suit that fits. To be taken serious, you have to look serious. I know it's the message that's important, but our fellow voting Amerikwans are fucking stupid.

Even with a good looking suit Paul can't fix stupid.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 06:01 PM
Perry and Romney are cats and dogs, very good on Perry. RP getting cheers every time he speaks, wait til he gets a haircut and a shit!

General of Darkness
18th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Cracks me up. They ALL WANT TO SAY what RP says, and are starting to copy him.

Buddha
18th October 2011, 06:06 PM

Yep and it's "funny" that no one watching will attribute it to Paul even though hes been saying this stuff since 1988.

General of Darkness
18th October 2011, 06:14 PM
Yep and it's "funny" that no one watching will attribute it to Paul even though hes been saying this stuff since 1988.

It's crazy.

On a side not, Anderson, Takes it in the Pooper, Cooper is one annoying SOB.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 06:29 PM
Iran mentioned 3 times so far.... unfuckingbelievable

iranians bringing weapons through mexico, Iranian nukes, iranian assassination attempt

Bachman is out ~ dont give a shit who she is.

Paul is up defense cuts

Grog
18th October 2011, 06:33 PM
The debate is deep hurting... It is funny watching everyone pounce on Perry though.

I'd like for once, to see a moderator say, "I asked you xyz. You failed to address that question. Please answer the given question."

There is a lot of question avoidance tonight.

General of Darkness
18th October 2011, 06:33 PM
BTW, is it just me or is this another setup. Seems like it's a HUGE pro-Romstein crowd.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 06:37 PM
Romney is a good speaker, by style not content. RP lacks style but has the content everyone else is using except RP about Iran.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Fucking aid to israel, Bachman is chosen along with the rest.

How the hell did they let RP in this debate?

General of Darkness
18th October 2011, 06:40 PM

Some asshole left the back door unlocked.

Golden
18th October 2011, 06:42 PM
We should have the chat room open for this kind of event, no?

Grog
18th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Some asshole left the back door unlocked.

If it involved the back door, it must have been Santorum. lol

iOWNme
18th October 2011, 06:43 PM
You guys, i really try and watch these things, just to see what everyone has to say. But i gotta tell you, I CANT STAND IT!!!!!

Why does everything revolve around Israel?

po boy
18th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Fucking aid to israel, Bachman is chosen along with the rest.

One minute she's bitching 'bout Obama starting more conflicts then the next it we gotta get Iran and give money to Izzy.

Total set up on Paul on foreign aid.

po boy
18th October 2011, 06:53 PM
You guys, i really try and watch these things, just to see what everyone has to say. But i gotta tell you, I CANT STAND IT!!!!!

Why does everything revolve around Israel?

Fuckin' Aipaic!

This should be required viewing for all imo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EmvANgw9Mk

Horn
18th October 2011, 06:59 PM
After I watching, I'm even more thoroughly convinced of a rigged system.

General of Darkness
18th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Fuckin' Aipaic!

This should be required viewing for all imo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EmvANgw9Mk

Watching now, I'm 13 minutes into this, very interesting.

Joe King
18th October 2011, 10:32 PM
Yep and it's "funny" that no one watching will attribute it to Paul even though hes been saying this stuff since 1988.I'd seen recently that he supposedly got all his ideas from Rush. lol

We should have the chat room open for this kind of event, no?Chat rooms always open, isn't it? Just post you're going there and someone will probably pop in.

Cebu_4_2
18th October 2011, 10:42 PM
Watching now, I'm 13 minutes into this, very interesting.

Synopsis?

Horn
18th October 2011, 11:19 PM
Synopsis?

How else you gonna make a world wide premier without an approved scripture?

po boy
19th October 2011, 04:56 AM
Synopsis?

6 minute version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WckBoNO23J0&feature=related

po boy
19th October 2011, 08:26 AM
Ron Paul Nevada GOP Debate - All Questions and Answers - October 18, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V19-uLzz8k4

jimswift
19th October 2011, 09:31 AM
At the very end of the debate highlights above, they seem eager to get a handshake with Dr Paul.

Libertytree
19th October 2011, 10:09 AM
During the Faux snooze show "Whatshappening" they pointed out a poll that would be reported on later in their show. Guess what didn't get reported.

Who won last night's GOP presidential debate?

Romney 20.78%

Cain 8.8%

Perry 15.82%

Bachmann 0.75%

Santorum 0.56%

Paul 30.1%

Gingrich 23.19%

Horn
19th October 2011, 10:10 AM
From CNN last night, Cain is a front runner.

Cebu_4_2
19th October 2011, 10:23 AM
At the very end of the debate highlights above, they seem eager to get a handshake with Dr Paul.

They know he is a real contender, Romney the chosen one Bachman just kissing israels ass, looks despirate, Perry, wow took me by surprise, Gengrich (sp?) is not chosen along with perry and it showed. A couple others not in the lime light were pretty good but if I had to choose other than RP in the primary I wouldn't. Time to pack up and leave.

Libertytree
19th October 2011, 10:24 AM
As I see it, Cain and his 999 plan got bitch slapped.

Horn
19th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Horn's rundown

Romney 20.78%
- Thinks Wall Street will save U.S., if elected will be setting up offshore account.

Cain 8.8%
- Has no idea what he's doing there, just happy with the current pay.

Perry 15.82%
- Total politician one mouth either side of the head.

Bachmann 0.75%
- Blind lizard woman funded indirectly by alien opposition

Santorum 0.56%
- Funded by the late British empire

Paul 30.1%
- Tired from standing alongside idiots for so long, is considering a new tailor before his suit swallows him up.

Gingrich 23.19%
- Typical bureaucratic blimp, if ever made it to Pres. U.S. will become a royal Europa...

Cebu_4_2
19th October 2011, 11:47 AM

Yes Romney in the lead 20.8% with gingrich for 2nd 23.9%, Perry in 3rd 15.2%, cain, and bachman.

If the sheep do not see this then they deserve to get what they fail to see.

It is so blatantly obvious and I speak to a lot of people, they just do NOT see this!!!!

RP cant win, RP is not even a contender, Who is RP?

For fuks sakes, my goodness, I now try to avoid the sheep cause it upsets me that they can not see the obvious manipulation.

Just make sure you can vote in the primary for RP, my state seems tricky but I finally got it down with the help of this forum.

Thanks to everyone, I can relate I thought to everyone but this sheep thing has me very off guard now. I will continue to try but man...

Hatha Sunahara
19th October 2011, 02:49 PM
It's great that they have a large live audience for these debates. Ron Paul was getting applause on his view of a lot of issues. The others started to recognize him by trying to divert some of that applause to themselves. See, I agree with Ron Paul on this issue. Ron Paul is telling people what they want to hear--the truth. Maybe the other candidates see how well this resonates with their audience. They're going to have a really hard time looking more like Ron Paul. The other Republicans have only a very thin veneer over their hypocrisy.

The more he resonates with the population, the more dangerous it becomes for Ron Paul. If it looks like he's going to win, there is no telling what TPTB will do. I hope he's putting them into a really good panic. I'd be willing to contribute to not only his political campaign, but to his Personal Security Fund--so that he doesn't become a victim to dirty tricks or assassins.

RP is still a member of the Elite. I doubt that RP will connect in any way with the Occupy Wall Street movement which is in desperate need for a leader with demands. A lot of them would follow RP just because he wants to end the Fed. I will just presume that TPTB will find a way to lead this opposition as well.

Hatha