PDA

View Full Version : A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work.m4v

Serpo
19th October 2011, 01:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV-yaFmQNk&feature=player_embedded

Technology codes our minds, changes our OS. Apple products have done this extensively. The video shows how magazines are now useless and impossible to understand, for digital natives. It shows real life clip of a 1-year old, growing among touch screens and print. And how the latter becomes irrelevant. Medium is message. Humble tribute to Steve Jobs, by the most important person : a baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV-yaFmQNk&feature=player_embedded

Korbin Dallas
19th October 2011, 01:35 PM
However, it's the parents that have become coded. They are the dumbasses who let a 1 year old have exposure to an ipad in the first place, following their own brainwashing, as planned.

Dogman
19th October 2011, 01:38 PM
However, it's the parents that have become coded. They are the dumbasses who let a 1 year old have exposure to an ipad in the first place, following their own brainwashing, as planned. Agree! Think there is an age that is too young to mess with electronic media.

Uncle Salty
19th October 2011, 01:53 PM
Wifi fields are toxic. So by all means, expose babies to them.

What a bunch of fuktard parents.

madfranks
19th October 2011, 03:57 PM
However, it's the parents that have become coded. They are the dumbasses who let a 1 year old have exposure to an ipad in the first place, following their own brainwashing, as planned.

I'm sure that once there were parents who chided those who let their children read by electric light rather than the purer natural light of a candle, that they were brainwashed too.

It's not the technology that's the problem, it's how it is used.

vacuum
19th October 2011, 04:07 PM
I'm sure that once there were parents who chided those who let their children read by electric light rather than the purer natural light of a candle, that they were brainwashed too.

Now I stare at a monitor....for hours and its light is less natural than a bulb and contrast isnt as good.

Uncle Salty
19th October 2011, 04:44 PM

Schools have kids using calculators at an early age they grow up not knowing how to do basic math and counting of change.

Schools are phasing out the teaching of cursive hand writing, which is an important component for growing brain function.

There is such a thing as exposing kids to technology at too early an age that is detrimental to their development.

big country
19th October 2011, 04:50 PM
That is also what my one year old does to magazines...She's never seen a smart phone or iPad...

Just looked like that kid was flipping pages and trying to feel the images to me. Every one year old kid does the same thing....