PDA

View Full Version : WTF, today is United Nations Day?

General of Darkness
24th October 2011, 10:14 AM
I'm at a loss for words.

United Nation's Day

When: Always on October 24th
This day recognized the United Nation organization and all who serve and participate in this world organization. The United Nations is dedicated to world peace and to the betterment of humanity through a wide range of program from world hunger to environment and health issues.

Shami-Amourae
24th October 2011, 10:22 AM
Fixed:

United Nation's Day

When: Always on October 24th
This day recognized the United Nation organization and all who serve and participate in this world occultic organization. The United Nations is dedicated to world destabilization and to the betterment of the Rothschilds and their henchmen through a wide range of program from world wars to global taxation and suppressing health knowledge and practices.

solid
24th October 2011, 10:22 AM
For some reason, I've been in a great mood this wonderful morning...thanks General, now I know why!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3bJHUVP2w

Awoke
24th October 2011, 10:50 AM
I wonder how many Palistinian children they sacrifice to their dark god today...

JJ.G0ldD0t
24th October 2011, 10:59 AM
an

day would be so much better...

/sarc

sirgonzo420
24th October 2011, 12:57 PM
They were gonna go with Halloween originally, but thought it might be too obvious so they moved "UN day" up one week.

;D

JDRock
24th October 2011, 03:01 PM
all the satanic days are around this time of year...u-n day, HELLoween...and the worst of 'em all ; ELECTION DAY.