PDA

View Full Version : Max Keiser: Debt slash - a debt hike, collapse guaranteed!

Andy9999
27th October 2011, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8sK9gZEUac&feature=player_embedded

Horn
27th October 2011, 08:59 PM
Ohh man.. he just can't keep his cool. :rolleyes:

That was fun to watch, she's so cool, he so hottt...only if the subject matter wasn't so serious.

Excellent view of peak NWO to Babylism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8sK9gZEUac&feature=player_embedded

platinumdude
27th October 2011, 09:12 PM
When the Euro collapse happens, will gold prices termed in US $ take a nose dive again?

Silvestor
28th October 2011, 03:57 AM
When the Euro collapse happens, will gold prices termed in US $ take a nose dive again?

That is something I have been thinking on as well.

If the Euro crashes, then the dollar will be more valuable. It would take less dollars to buy gold, so the price of gold from a US perspective goes down. Europeans fleeing the Euro into gold would reduce the supply of gold, so the gold price should go up. Another variable that would affect the price of gold would be the US devaluing the dollar. ???

jimswift
28th October 2011, 06:11 AM
Another variable that would affect the price of gold would be the US devaluing the dollar. ???

They sure have plenty of ammo to do that with.

DMac
28th October 2011, 08:40 AM
That is something I have been thinking on as well.

If the Euro crashes, then the dollar will be more valuable. It would take less dollars to buy gold, so the price of gold from a US perspective goes down. Europeans fleeing the Euro into gold would reduce the supply of gold, so the gold price should go up. Another variable that would affect the price of gold would be the US devaluing the dollar. ???

I just don't understand how this is possible. The Euro makes up 57% of the dollars value. If the Euro plummets, so too will the dollar.

Gold to the moon.

Horn
28th October 2011, 09:56 AM
I would think the Fed. would try to burn theirs as fast as the Euro burned.