PDA

View Full Version : To prevent communication between citizens........

Ponce
30th October 2011, 09:38 AM
Like I said long ago.......
=============================================

November 9th communications shutdown: A system reboot needed to activate new code?
By: poorrichard
Tags: COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITYCOVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDADICTATORSHIP
I am trying to figure out what kind of national emergency would require cutting all communications, broadcasts and internet use? Maybe an emergency in which the government itself feels threatened by …….the people? If this were a test to make sure the system was intact in the event of an emergency I could understand it. But that isn’t what this is. This is a test meant to ensure that the apparatus is in place and operational in the event the government wants to prevent communication between citizens: this is a test to make sure they CAN shut it all down if they choose to.

BrewTech
30th October 2011, 10:23 AM
Link?

steyr_m
30th October 2011, 11:04 AM
Like I said long ago.......
=============================================

November 9th communications shutdown: A system reboot needed to activate new code?
By: poorrichard
Tags: COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITYCOVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDADICTATORSHIP
I am trying to figure out what kind of national emergency would require cutting all communications, broadcasts and internet use? Maybe an emergency in which the government itself feels threatened by …….the people? If this were a test to make sure the system was intact in the event of an emergency I could understand it. But that isn’t what this is. This is a test meant to ensure that the apparatus is in place and operational in the event the government wants to prevent communication between citizens: this is a test to make sure they CAN shut it all down if they choose to.

Just in time for 11 nov? [11-11-11]

Ponce
30th October 2011, 11:06 AM
Tech? the was the tease at "What Really Happened".......go there for the info.