PDA

View Full Version : The Shot Heard Round the World

Hatha Sunahara
31st October 2011, 10:44 AM
This could be the shot that lost the war for rhe 1% Let's hope so.

Hatha

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10/31/ocw-primer-uniformed-thugs-are-not-legally-police/
Why Wall Street Is Not Enough, This is War

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Writers and editors at Veterans Today are going to be writing on OCW, offering their expertise. Our staff has over a thousand years of experience, much of it commanding, not only armies, but heads of state security forces, intelligence agencies and as police trainers.
The disease is police forces in a nation of laws violating those laws, those who are supposed to protect the public safety making it more than clear to us here at VT that they are willing to stoop to criminality to work for the 1%.
My point? It isn’t just the banks. We are no longer a nation of civil law, no longer a nation of accountability, and those who would limit OCW (Occupy Wall Street) to demonstrations against banks may very well be working for the other side.

Expect it, this is how it has always been. We are going to be producing a series of documents which are meant to be genuinely educational. There is no secret that, at some point, millions in America, Europe, Israel and around the world began finally looking around, too many for the first time. We’ve been here all along and are glad to be onboard with you and have you onboard with us. We saw it all coming and have been literally screaming for years.
Today, we are going to have a minor discussion about police. My “day job” is training intelligence and special operations forces. Long before that, I trained police. The staff I have worked with includes senior FBI officials and the former heads of two of Europe’s largest police agencies. Crowd control, “riot control” and counter-terrorism is an areas of expertise where I have been consulted at the highest levels by more than a few nations. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that police are more often than not the actual “rioters” during legitimate demonstrations.

(more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10/31/ocw-primer-uniformed-thugs-are-not-legally-police/)

Awoke
31st October 2011, 11:43 AM
Great article. Thanks for posting!