PDA

View Full Version : Why Men Drink

palani
1st November 2011, 06:06 PM
I can't think up a finer reason to take up the pastime.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lz1mx.jpg

Ponce
1st November 2011, 06:17 PM
Holy crap, I would be drunk all the time.......

Only got drunk one time in my life time, when I was 17, mixed taquila with rum, coke, champane, beer and about twenty other bottles of I don't know what.....puking for three days and in bed for one week....never drank again but for a margarita at the Mexican restaurant when ever I have a chicken with rice.

palani
1st November 2011, 06:35 PM
I recall an event one time ... expat bar in San Juan. They served a drink called a southern cross. It consisted of 5 shots of rum, the last one, barcardi anejo 151 proof, was poured in slowly, served in a large brandy snifter.

On the third round several of us pulled out for a party. I only stayed half an hour and somehow made it home. Another of the party passed out on a sofa. The third though, he had the duty next day so started walking toward the base around 9 p.m. A car with some Puerto Ricans came by and threw some beer cans at him. He got ticked so hailed a cab for Isla Verde airport and used his mastercard to buy a ticket to Montreal.

Fortunately he was so drunk they would not let him on the plane. When I went to the base the next day to check on him he was looking mighty white but had made it to his duty station.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
1st November 2011, 06:45 PM
that saying "after ____# of beers she looks hot like a princess" doesn't apply here, no offense to ladies in GSus, but these witches are still FUUUUUGLY^100th power, after my 6th beer.

Was this the 1st council of M.A.D.D? Where there many DWI/DUI wagon carriage wrecks?

solid
1st November 2011, 06:49 PM
no offense to ladies in GSus, but these witches are still FUUUUUGLY^100th power, after my 6th beer.

Well, they do all look very pissed. Drinking isn't going to help with that. Though, the one on the top right could possibly be somewhat cute if friendly maybe? Perhaps, I'm being optimistic.

Dogman
1st November 2011, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W536Tm6IfGY

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
1st November 2011, 08:28 PM
Well, they do all look very pissed. Drinking isn't going to help with that. Though, the one on the top right could possibly be somewhat cute if friendly maybe? Perhaps, I'm being optimistic.
Did you surpass my 6 beers or something? Aww..Im still buzzed, thats it I'm crashing, pz!

Old Herb Lady
2nd November 2011, 06:03 AM
Hey Watch it !! The one who is front & center is my little sister !!

Silver Rocket Bitches!
2nd November 2011, 06:53 AM
That is an incentive to drink if I ever seen one..

Neuro
2nd November 2011, 07:08 AM
I think they are all men. Probably masons!

sunshine05
2nd November 2011, 07:22 AM
I love old photos though. I think back then people never smiled in photos. And at least back then there wasn't a big obesity problem that exists today.

po boy
2nd November 2011, 07:26 AM
Why men drink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqeWx-9TaMk

Neuro
2nd November 2011, 07:27 AM
I love old photos though. I think back then people never smiled in photos. And at least back then there wasn't a big obesity problem that exists today.

Back then it was common practice to pay for what you ate...

horseshoe3
2nd November 2011, 08:43 AM

Back then shutter speeds were a lot slower. It is easier to maintain a neutral expression than to hold a smile for several seconds.

Joe King
2nd November 2011, 08:55 AM

letter_factory
2nd November 2011, 11:23 AM
I'd take them all on at the same time, get some of that eyes wide shut action going on.

dys
2nd November 2011, 11:34 AM
I guess they are all SOL, because they only way they are getting a lil somethin somethin is if the guy is legless.

dys

Awoke
2nd November 2011, 11:50 AM
I can't see the picture (Site is blocked) but I'm assuming this is the old picture with the grumpy women holding a sign that says "Men who's lips touch liquor shall never touch ours" or something?

Miserable looking women.

StreetsOfGold
2nd November 2011, 12:01 PM
Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
Proverbs 23:31 Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
Proverbs 23:32 At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
Proverbs 23:33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

solid
2nd November 2011, 02:51 PM
Miserable looking women.

Indeed. On a positive note though, we should all use this thread as a reminder of how lucky we are to have good women in our lives.

I think a lot of times we can be too harsh on women (myself included). Lot's of good women out there, and we should treat them well, with respect, honesty, and love.

Awoke
2nd November 2011, 07:25 PM
Indeed. On a positive note though, we should all use this thread as a reminder of how lucky we are to have good women in our lives.

I think a lot of times we can be too harsh on women (myself included). Lot's of good women out there, and we should treat them well, with respect, honesty, and love.

Hey bro, I can find beauty in any woman, and I love my woman with all my everything! We'd be screwed without them!

....err, wait - Nevermind.

;)