PDA

View Full Version : IAEA report Iran building nuclear weapons!

Neuro
3rd November 2011, 05:35 AM
Beating the War Drum...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8866022/Iran-the-damning-nuclear-evidence.html

Somehow I don't think it will take long before the attack on Iran!

Canadian-guerilla
3rd November 2011, 06:04 AM
Somehow I don't think it will take long before the attack on Iran!

the war hawks / war drums seem to have shifted into overdrive within the last week

maybe something to do with Palestine getting FULL membership into UNESCO and applying for 16 other memberships

US/israel starts a war with Iran and on the side, israel tries to genocide the Palestinians

JDRock
3rd November 2011, 07:41 AM
eeeewww thooow thkarrry! how about the nukes that even MORE radical packistan has had for a long long time??...i guess thats not a problem to the neocons...

gunDriller
3rd November 2011, 09:30 AM
looks like Obama is obeying his Zio bosses.

i wonder if the fast-track is related to a growing possibility of Ron Paul being elected.

http://original.antiwar.com/lobe/2011/11/02/us-house-committee-okays-sweeping-sanctions-on-iran/
"Amid growing tensions in the Middle East, including speculation about a possible Israeli attack on Iran, a key U.S. congressional committee Wednesday approved two bills that would impose sweeping new economic and diplomatic sanctions against Tehran."

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/11/02/britain-prepares-to-attack-iran/
"With Defense Ministry officials saying that they believe the US may soon “fast-forward” plans to attack Iran, Britain’s military is stepping up its own preparations for such an attack under the assumption that they will join in on the war."

We had a thread about Iran's possible complicity in an attack - on Iran. I wonder to what extent this is a controlled opposition type thing.

I have a hunch it's good to fill those gas cans. The gas stations have switched to winter formulations by now, for gas. I asked - they said diesel is formulated the same year round.

I was just about to check the 'weather' to schedule some outdoor activities. Since I anticipate an attack on Iran will severely impact oil shipping & production & prices, I guess checking the 'weather' means more than whether or not it's going to rain.

Large Sarge
3rd November 2011, 09:33 AM
buy stock in the oil company controlling libya, seriously....

all that oil is sitting on the mediteranean.... does not go through the straits of hormuz.....(the kill zone)

General of Darkness
3rd November 2011, 09:40 AM
Every fricken time I get the flu, tshtf. I wonder if GoD's flu's are connected to world events. :)

Ponce
3rd November 2011, 10:04 AM
I can only hope that it is true that Iran has or is getting nukes.......it would be the only way to stop the Zionist from taking over the Middle East and then the rest of the world.......the US will not stop the Zionist because they are afraid that their secrets will come to light......not government secrets but secrets from our government officials......

First post of the day..........good morning to one and all.