PDA

View Full Version : AHAHAHAHAHA, Leroy Cain is screwed.

General of Darkness
7th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Check out this interview.

Cain Accuser Describes Harassment Allegations

The woman at the center of the latest Herman Cain sexual assault accusations unveiled detailed and graphic accusations during a press conference on Monday. According to her, Cain tried to grope her genitals and then tried to force her head into his crotch in the late 90s. Sharon Bialek told reporters Monday in New York that she met with Cain to ask about getting her old job back at the National Restaurant Association in July 1997 when the incident happened in Washington. At the time, Cain was chief of a restaurant trade group. She said he reached under her skirt for her genitals and pushed her head toward his crotch in July 1997.

Bialek said that, when she asked Cain what he was doing, Cain said, “You want a job, right?”

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e83_1320694487

Dogman
7th November 2011, 12:07 PM
We were talking about it in this thread. http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?55620-We-get-the-candidates-we-deserve&p=480056#post480056

He is imho toast, and has a snowballs chance in hell to make it now.

midnight rambler
7th November 2011, 12:07 PM
From her description chances are good that other men have been charged with sexual assault for doing the exact same thing.

mamboni
7th November 2011, 12:15 PM
Cain may be toast; but, if there are no witnesses or hard circumstantial evidence then it did not happen as far as I am concerned. If one woman's oral account is all that is needed to convict a man of sexual harassment, than no man is safe from the charge. My suggestion to all the men here is that you cannot afford to ever be alone with a female coworker for more than a brief time and never behind closed doors. Sexual harassment laws are an open invitation to women to intimidate, blackmail and/or destroy male coworkers.

Dogman
7th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Cain may be toast; but, if there are no witnesses or hard circumstantial evidence then it did not happen as far as I am concerned. If one woman's oral account is all that is needed to convict a man of sexual harassment, than no man is safe from the charge. My suggestion to all the men here is that you cannot afford to ever be alone with a female coworker for more than a brief time and never behind closed doors. Sexual harassment laws are an open invitation to women to intimidate and destroy male coworkers. Quite agree with you!

But in this case , Proof or no, the mark has been made. He is imho radioactive and will start glowing in the dark. He will not make it.

JDRock
7th November 2011, 12:24 PM
the tribe will NEVER allow the promotion of ANYONE who does not have secrets like this that they can use later .....if need be.

JJ.G0ldD0t
7th November 2011, 12:37 PM
the tribe will NEVER allow the promotion of ANYONE who does not have secrets like this that they can use later .....if need be.

Leroy must know that. Why the hell would one put themselves in such a position? Is he that deluded or narcissistic to think that his dirty laundry would go unnoticed?

solid
7th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Regardless, I still think the Cain bumper stickers are pretty damn funny...:)

http://partisan.blogs.hopelesslypartisan.com/item_10990.htm

Silver Rocket Bitches!
7th November 2011, 12:40 PM
This sort of thing doesn't see the light of day unless it's supposed to.

horseshoe3
7th November 2011, 12:43 PM
Seems that the stereotype of the sexually agressive black man never gets old.

"Where the white women at?"

solid
7th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Cain may be toast; but, if there are no witnesses or hard circumstantial evidence then it did not happen as far as I am concerned. If one woman's oral account is all that is needed to convict a man of sexual harassment, than no man is safe from the charge. My suggestion to all the men here is that you cannot afford to ever be alone with a female coworker for more than a brief time and never behind closed doors. Sexual harassment laws are an open invitation to women to intimidate, blackmail and/or destroy male coworkers.

Years ago one of my coworkers/friends was destroyed by a sexual harassment charge. This was by a woman who was married and invited me to join her for lunch as well. Could have been me.

The coworker lost his job, she sued the company and made out with a lot of money. His career was destroyed and he turned to hard drugs, and that was the last we saw of him.

Cebu_4_2
7th November 2011, 12:53 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8-x8gTNjoVU/Tqb8srzifgI/AAAAAAABllw/UUhG15Mqyws/s320/image005-714688.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ezC8kQ1D8J0/Tqb8u8C-ZRI/AAAAAAABlmo/lAYUSz0U0vo/s320/image010-723412.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--Ze6RoxnPVE/Tqb8sHhP2GI/AAAAAAABllU/DKhVu62hIqg/s320/image003-711917.jpg

mamboni
7th November 2011, 01:00 PM
This is why Sexual Harassment law is total bullshit and has no business being on the law books. There is no way to prove it - it's down to he said versus she said. Why is it OK for a TSA gorilla to fondle a woman's breasts and make a lewd comment? Because the feds wrote the law that says that 'she' consented to TSA procedures when she bought a ticket and entered the airline terminal. By the same logic, if a woman enters a private space with a male coworker, has she not consented to whatever might happen under the circumstances using the Fed's own logic? The point is, it is an invitation to tyranny and legal extortion to criminalize bad conduct that happens behind closed doors between adults because in the end it's his word versus hers. If we accept her word then he has no rights and no chance.

I believe in a basic principal of innocent until proved guilty. Cain should sue these women for defamation of character and false accusations. Of course, his reputation is mud and the liberals can be 'proud' of their successful political assassination.

This is just another reason why any decent person would never want to be president.

Dogman
7th November 2011, 01:03 PM
This is why Sexual Harassment law is total bullshit and has no business being on the law books. There is no way to prove it - it's down to he said versus she said. Why is it OK for a TSA gorilla to fondle a woman's breasts and make a lewd comment? Because the feds wrote the law that says that 'she' consented to TSA procedures when she bought a ticket and entered the airline terminal. By the same logic, if a woman enters a private space with a male coworker, has she not consented to whatever might happen under the circumstances using the Fed's own logic? The point is, it is an invitation to tyranny and legal extortion to criminalize bad conduct that happens behind closed doors between adults because in the end it's his word versus hers. If we accept her word then he has no rights and no chance.

I believe in a basic principal of innocent until proved guilty. Cain should sue these women for defamation of character and false accusations. Of course, his reputation is mud and the liberals can be 'proud' of their successful political assassination.

This is just another reason why any decent would never want to be president. Agree, anyone with brains and has a moral compass would take one look at that job and politics in general, and run like hell away from all of it.

And current sexual laws are very heavily biased in the womans favor, evidence need not be present.

midnight rambler
7th November 2011, 01:09 PM
I think this was more of a case of sexual assault by a sexual predator rather than sexual harassment.

ximmy
7th November 2011, 01:11 PM

xactly...
media control determines guilt...

JohnQPublic
7th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Years ago one of my coworkers/friends was destroyed by a sexual harassment charge. This was by a woman who was married and invited me to join her for lunch as well. Could have been me.

The coworker lost his job, she sued the company and made out with a lot of money. His career was destroyed and he turned to hard drugs, and that was the last we saw of him.

Did he do anything improper?

Neuro
7th November 2011, 01:16 PM
I have no way of determining whether he did this or not, either way he is toast, and that is the sad part really...

Neuro
7th November 2011, 01:20 PM

Absolutely right, the woman waited 15 years to tell the world this...

Buddha
7th November 2011, 01:22 PM
I know of a guy who was fired for sexual harassment. At work there was this young gal, early 20's who always carried around an iphone. In this instance the iphone was hanging out of her back pocket precariously. Said gentleman picked the phone from her back pocket and handed it to her, saying that it was going to fall. Well apparently that was sexual harassment and he was fired.

ximmy
7th November 2011, 01:23 PM
When I was 13, I falsely accused my English teacher of having sex with me. He is still in prison today.

mamboni
7th November 2011, 01:30 PM
When I was 13, I falsely accused my English teacher of having sex with me. He is still in prison today.

Are you serious Ximmy?

Neuro
7th November 2011, 01:31 PM

No you didn't!

JohnQPublic
7th November 2011, 01:36 PM

You did a really bad thing last year.

solid
7th November 2011, 01:36 PM
Did he do anything improper?

I don't know, we never found out the details. It was all swept under the rug, hush hush, because she instantly contacted a lawyer, etc. To me, it seems she used the law to cash out, false charges. I really don't know.

I do know that I had lunch with this woman, on her invitation. She was married, flirtatious, etc..and I refused her advances. I think she was looking for someone to take advantage of. I'm glad I didn't end up that person.

Buddha
7th November 2011, 02:12 PM

Ximmy, you are the ultimate troll.

Sparky
7th November 2011, 02:19 PM

The woman at the center of the latest Herman Cain sexual assault accusations unveiled detailed and graphic accusations during a press conference on Monday.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e83_1320694487

You're missing an important element here. This is another different accuser, the 4th now to pile on.

solid
7th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Ximmy, you are the ultimate troll.

Either she's dead serious, or trolling. There is no in-between here. I hope she's tolling, so some poor bastard isn't locked away unjustly.

Buddha
7th November 2011, 02:21 PM
Either she's dead serious, or trolling. There is no in-between here. I hope she's tolling, so some poor bastard isn't locked away unjustly.

Even if she did it, she trolled the shit out of him in real life. I'll bet he's real mad.

Sparky
7th November 2011, 02:21 PM
BTW, I think ximmy should host her own show. :)

Dogman
7th November 2011, 02:23 PM
BTW, I think ximmy should host her own show. :) With or with out sound?

Santa
7th November 2011, 02:23 PM
Hey, me too! Except I went to prison when I was falsely accused of screwing my English teacher . >:(

;D

Buddha
7th November 2011, 02:24 PM
With or with out sound?

I can't speak for Sparky, but with out sound, barefoot, from the kitchen "studio".

solid
7th November 2011, 02:26 PM

No offense, Sparky, because I respect the heck out of ya..but this is a very bad, BAD, idea. Imo.

Dogman
7th November 2011, 02:27 PM
I can't speak for Sparky, but with out sound, barefoot, from the kitchen "studio".Ahhh

Daisy Duke style! Excellent!

Very good choice!

solid
7th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Ahhh

Daisy Duke style! Excellent!

Very good choice!

Folks, she sent her teacher upriver for good! The man's finished, kaput.

Don't let any daisy duke's fool ya, this gal with be the death of you!

Lot's of these type of gals out there...men, be cautious! Protect your boys!

ximmy
7th November 2011, 02:31 PM
I was standing so close to him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzToHyAq17E

Buddha
7th November 2011, 02:33 PM

Lot's of these type of gals out there...men, be cautious! Protect your boys!

Unfortunately I like those kind of women >:D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_y0ugzMF6AIg/TBPQcAafiaI/AAAAAAAAABU/VM3ak1nAf8Q/s1600/death-wish-uk.jpg

Dogman
7th November 2011, 02:36 PM

Lot's of these type of gals out there...men, be cautious! Protect your boys! Rumors are she is stunning and foxy looking, and by looks alone many women in the world are allowed to use men as door mats, and do as they chose.

Welcome, into my parlor said the spider to the fly!

;D

solid
7th November 2011, 02:37 PM
Unfortunately I like those kind of women >:D

I do too, actually. ;D

Though, we have been warned. These women are bad for us, we need to know that.

osoab
7th November 2011, 02:56 PM
I was standing so close to him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzToHyAq17E

At least get the music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zp3LPRzuXo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zp3LPRzuXo&feature=related

Although, I believe this is more ximmy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZuYS-9qaw

willie pete
7th November 2011, 03:16 PM
I was thinking this one may be a closer characterization of Ximmy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkCvHIB9jY4

General of Darkness
7th November 2011, 03:18 PM
Why are you fuckers screwing up my Cain is a douche thread?

osoab
7th November 2011, 03:19 PM

Because talking about a douche kind of sucks.

Buddha
7th November 2011, 03:20 PM
No, you're all wrong. It's this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ohFqkhASU

Dogman
7th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Before the train flies totally into orbit.

Cain for all practical reasons is finished. 4 women have accused him, and the last one did it personally on the air today.

Now back to ximmy!

Dogman
7th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Why are you fuckers screwing up my Cain is a douche thread? Because he is?

midnight rambler
7th November 2011, 03:24 PM

I think you're all wrong about Cain.

Cain is a turd, NOT a douche.

mightymanx
7th November 2011, 03:24 PM

20ish years later that video still makes my boy parts tingle.

Dogman
7th November 2011, 03:25 PM

Cain is a turd, NOT a douche. Yep,

Sexist!

osoab
7th November 2011, 03:26 PM

Cain is a turd Sandwich, NOT a Giant douche.

fify.

JJ.G0ldD0t
7th November 2011, 03:45 PM
Because talking about a douche kind of sucks.
ROFL
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1512&d=1310611522&thumb=1

wow.... this thread did get totally derailed tho.

Dogman
7th November 2011, 03:52 PM
rofl
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1512&d=1310611522&thumb=1

wow.... This thread did get totally derailed tho. GSUS = S.N.A.F.U

;d

Half Sense
7th November 2011, 05:44 PM
It's a political issue.
Cain has handled it badly.
It could torpedo his campaign
Which doesn't matter anyway.
It's just Cain's turn to live and die.
To keep the sheeple distracted.
Fox is trying to pimp Gingrich so hard it's laughable.
As the "anybody but Ron Paul" parade continues.

Dogman
7th November 2011, 05:51 PM
It's a political issue.
Cain has handled it badly.
It will torpedo his campaign
Which doesn't matter anyway.
It's just Cain's turn to live and die.
To keep the sheeple distracted.
Fox is trying to pimp Gingrich so hard it's laughable.

Fixed it for you!

The forth woman that came out today will be on CNN's "Piers Morgan show", live at 8:00 p.m central time tonight.

This should drive the last nail in his coffin. They are going to boil some Cain and make them some molasses , but not the sweet kind!

General of Darkness
7th November 2011, 06:08 PM
Back to the TOPIC. Just saw the jew Dick Morris on Hannity (crpyto jew) and he's 100% behind Cain, saying everything is b.s.. THE SPICE MUST FLOW i.e. we jews want OUR guy in the office to finally finish off the U.S. These fucks aren't called Nation Wreckers because it sounds funny.

Sparky
7th November 2011, 09:44 PM

No offense, Sparky, because I respect the heck out of ya..but this is a very bad, BAD, idea. Imo.

Have you asked her out yet?

BabushkaLady
7th November 2011, 10:27 PM
In the news conference she said:

"What are you doing? You know I have a boyfriend . . . . "

(read: I might, but . . . this can't get back to him . . . )

mamboni
8th November 2011, 05:07 AM
In the news conference she said:

"What are you doing? You know I have a boyfriend . . . . "

(read: I might, but . . . this can't get back to him . . . )

I heard this line this AM when my wife had TheTodayShow on and I looked at her and said: "Does that sound right to you?" She smiled and said no. So this 'victim' is saying that he shouldn't grope her at a job interview because she has a boyfriend? In other words, if she doesn't have a boyfriend then grope away. My gut feeling tells me that she was the company slut and it was understood by the male executives that when she was in the office it was fun time. She must have had a falling out or was was displaced by a younger prettier bimbo and now she wants her severance package.

Spectrism
8th November 2011, 05:13 AM
I heard this line this AM when my wife had TheTodayShow on and I looked at her and said: "Does that sound right to you?" She smiled and said no. So this 'victim' is saying that he shouldn't grope her at a job interview because she has a boyfriend? In other words, if she doesn't have a boyfriend then grope away. My gut feeling tells me that she was the company slut and it was understood by the male executives that when she was in the office it was fun time. She must have had a falling out or was was displaced by a younger prettier bimbo and now she wants her severance package.

Even with that "kind and generous" observance of the situtation, just think about how that portrays Cain.

The woman-vote is a crucial part of these elections. He has totally lost it. The guy is toast. Allegations like these are discounted if one or two. Get 3, 4 or 5 and the guy is fried.

I don't like the guilt without evidence mess either, but the circumstancial evidence is mounting. I bet another one will come forward. If it is true, there are a string of these out there. Even Klinton could not stop them all.

mamboni
8th November 2011, 05:53 AM
Even with that "kind and generous" observance of the situtation, just think about how that portrays Cain.

The woman-vote is a crucial part of these elections. He has totally lost it. The guy is toast. Allegations like these are discounted if one or two. Get 3, 4 or 5 and the guy is fried.

I don't like the guilt without evidence mess either, but the circumstancial evidence is mounting. I bet another one will come forward. If it is true, there are a string of these out there. Even Klinton could not stop them all.

Agreed. I think all of them, Obama, Cain, Perry etc. are dirty corporate immoral pigs born of a culture of conquest and exploitation. The only decent man running for president is Ron Paul. If Ron Paul does not become the next POTUS then the republic is truly dead and gone forever.

solid
8th November 2011, 05:58 AM
Come on folks....Yes we Cain! No Cain, No Gain. Let's beat Obama with a Cain!

sirgonzo420
8th November 2011, 06:10 AM
Come on folks....Yes we Cain! No Cain, No Gain. Let's beat Obama with a Cain!

Raise Cain!

Cain is Abel!

BrewTech
8th November 2011, 06:11 AM
Just think! They could call his VP....

Co-Cain!!

LOL.

sirgonzo420
8th November 2011, 06:17 AM
Just think! They could call his VP....

Co-Cain!!

LOL.

Damn... how did I miss a drug one?

Maybe he'll have a son who can carry the torch for him.... a Novo-Cain, if you will.

BrewTech
8th November 2011, 06:23 AM
Ya can't be so hard on da Pizza Man... he was just trying to give da wimminz a little sugah cain!

sirgonzo420
8th November 2011, 06:24 AM
Ya can't be so hard on da Pizza Man... he was just trying to give da wimminz a little sugah cain!

He was just tryin' to give 'em a cain in the ass.

Spectrism
8th November 2011, 06:26 AM
When Cain is an executive, he thinks all the wimens is Cain-Cain girls.

http://www.talentonline.co.nz/dance-shows/glama-dancers/modern-hip-hop-dancer-showgirls.jpg

osoab
8th November 2011, 09:13 AM
Witness: Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago (http://www.suntimes.com/8592168-417/sneed-witness-says-cain-accuser-hugged-him-during-tea-party-meeting-a-month-ago.html)

The Cain Encounter ...
They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.
She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.
She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”
Huh?
“I don’t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn’t put his arm down while she was talking to him,” said the Sneed source.
◆The “he”... is GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, who has been accused of sexual harassment by several women.
◆The “she”... is Chicagoan Sharon Bialek, who held a news conference Tuesday as the only woman to PUBLICLY accuse Cain of sexual harassment.
◆The Sneed source ... is WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, who tells Sneed she witnessed the Cain/Bialek encounter a month ago while backstage at the AM 560 WIND sponsored TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.
◆Quoth Jacobson: “I had turned on TV to find out who was Cain’s accuser, and I almost fell over when I saw it was Sharon Bialek accusing Cain of groping her genitals.”
“I was waiting for Herman Cain’s ‘Accuser No. 4’ to surface — and up pops Sharon!”
“I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked.”
“I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention — where she cornered him,” said Jacobson.
“I was surprised to hear she claims she did not know Cain was going to be there. Cain was expected and was late.”
Bialek told the media on Monday: “I went up to him and asked him if he remembered me. I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done 14 years ago.”
◆The encounter: “It looked sort of flirtatious,” said Jacobson. “I mean they were hugging. But she could have been giving him the kiss of death for all I know. I had no idea what they were talking about, but she was inches from his ear.”
◆The introduction: “It all began when I took a convention break and joined my pals at the hotel bar. Sharon was drinking Mimosas with them. She said she was a Republican, a Tea Party member, had once dated [White Sox sports announcer’ Steve Stone] and had worked at WGN radio.”
◆The rendezvous: Sharon also said she was anxious to meet Cain again and had once gone to an afterparty with him and her boyfriend years ago. But she never mentioned he had sexually harassed her.”
◆The upshot: Bialek has since applied for employment in sales at WIND radio and is scheduled for a second interview Thursday.
So it goes.

pic at the link of her and Cain at the Chicago Tea Party.

Dogman
8th November 2011, 09:16 AM
And the plot , thickens!

StreetsOfGold
8th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Not a bad looking girl (NOW) I can amagine what she looked like in 1997

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 12:52 PM
Leroy Cain is one stupid house nigger. Now he says he doesn't recall Sharon Bialek despite at least one witness seeing them conversing at a recent Tea Party event.

http://www.suntimes.com/8592168-417/sneed-witness-says-cain-accuser-hugged-him-during-tea-party-meeting-a-month-ago.html

Dogman
8th November 2011, 01:07 PM
Leroy Cain is one stupid house nigger. Now he says he doesn't recall Sharon Bialek despite at least one witness seeing them conversing at a recent Tea Party event.

http://www.suntimes.com/8592168-417/sneed-witness-says-cain-accuser-hugged-him-during-tea-party-meeting-a-month-ago.html

Not stupid, more like lying and dodging.

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Not stupid, more like lying and dodging.

When it's too obvious you're going to get caught in lies, then that's just plain stupid.

mightymanx
8th November 2011, 01:39 PM
When it's too obvious you're going to get caught in lies, then that's just plain stupid.

Hell he is a politician that is just "rhetoric"

Dogman
8th November 2011, 01:40 PM
When it's too obvious you're going to get caught in lies, then that's just plain stupid. Well , you are right, can not deny that fact!

Burnt molasses anyone?

Dogman
8th November 2011, 01:59 PM
Cain is going live now on cnn.

Edit: Dam the second woman is fixing to go public!

Now two are talking, and giveing details.

Message to Cain, Give it up!

Shami-Amourae
8th November 2011, 02:05 PM

In California? With the teacher unions? How? Teachers can rape, perform live human sacrifice, and/or eat human flesh, but not get fired.

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 02:56 PM
After watching that performance I'm convinced Leroy Cain is a sociopath with a penchant for sucking Zionist (Koch) cock.

osoab
8th November 2011, 03:19 PM
After watching that performance I'm convinced Leroy Cain is a sociopath with a penchant for sucking Zionist (Koch) cock.

The fact that he worked for the FED wasn't enough for you?

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 03:20 PM
The fact that he worked for the FED wasn't enough for you?

IMO there's a distinction between merely being a willing tool and being a bona fide sociopath.

Book
8th November 2011, 03:56 PM
After watching that performance I'm convinced Leroy Cain is a sociopath...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/11/3/1320346534191/Herman-Cain-007.jpg

Yes, it was that obvious watching him. He keeps referring to himself in the third person because "Herman Cain" never did anything inappropriate in his life. His evil alter ego did all those things.

:o he really doesn't know about his evil twin alter ego and so keeps saying " I don't remember. It never happened. " Gonna make a great President...

Grog
8th November 2011, 03:56 PM
This reminds me of an old joke.

Q: What's the difference in Clinton and Gore?

A: Gore knows that harass is one word.

I suspect there is a whole lot of grab ass in the political realm. We see and hear of some of it and I'll bet it is just the tip of the iceberg.

mamboni
9th November 2011, 07:32 AM

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1525&d=1320852772

sirgonzo420
9th November 2011, 07:35 AM
This reminds me of an old joke.

Q: What's the difference in Clinton and Gore?

A: Gore knows that harass is one word.

I suspect there is a whole lot of grab ass in the political realm. We see and hear of some of it and I'll bet it is just the tip of the iceberg.

The real question is, is there anything else?

Cebu_4_2
9th November 2011, 10:17 AM
And another political career is born...

http://static.poponthepop.com/images/gallery/sharon-bialek.jpg

General of Darkness
9th November 2011, 10:19 AM

I'll bet she's done some ass to mouth in her lifetime.

chad
9th November 2011, 10:20 AM

post of the month!

osoab
9th November 2011, 10:43 AM

I am trying to decide which end is which. That is one damn ugly photo.

Cebu_4_2
9th November 2011, 10:53 AM
I am trying to decide which end is which. That is one damn ugly photo.

Kinda looks like hillari before she got ugly

Joe King
9th November 2011, 10:57 AM
Kinda looks like hillari before she got ugly
What do you mean before? :confused:

osoab
9th November 2011, 10:59 AM

nsfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRQEQUi9NM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRQEQUi9NM

Neuro
9th November 2011, 11:26 AM

Yes, she is getting a bit old for physical prostitution!

midnight rambler
9th November 2011, 11:33 AM
Yes, she is getting a bit old for physical prostitution!

I don't give a diddlely squat about her track record or reputation, all I care about is derailing that sociopathic Zio-cocksucking house nigger.

Cebu_4_2
9th November 2011, 11:34 AM
Someone has to take romney out, he by far is the chosen one.

Neuro
9th November 2011, 11:38 AM
I don't give a diddlely squat about her track record or reputation, all I care about is derailing that sociopathic Zio-cocksucking house nigger.

Yes because being a sociopathic Zio-cocksucking house nigger is not enough to derail a carreer in politics?

midnight rambler
9th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Yes because being a sociopathic Zio-cocksucking house nigger is not enough to derail a carreer in politics?

Zio-cocksucking GUARANTEES one a position of importance, being a sociopath is a huge plus.

Cebu_4_2
9th November 2011, 02:53 PM
he says all this with that satanic grin... have to hear this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-HsI8jCYA&feature=player_embedded#!

Cebu_4_2
9th November 2011, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxEYfKWqZ-w&feature=related

osoab
10th November 2011, 02:18 PM
Mike Tyson spoofing Herman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNhDwc7azg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNhDwc7azg&feature=player_embedded

DMac
10th November 2011, 02:33 PM

This!

DMac
10th November 2011, 02:36 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/11/3/1320346534191/Herman-Cain-007.jpg

Yes, it was that obvious watching him. He keeps referring to himself in the third person because "Herman Cain" never did anything inappropriate in his life. His evil alter ego did all those things.

:o he really doesn't know about his evil twin alter ego and so keeps saying " I don't remember. It never happened. " Gonna make a great President...

Chris Rock's Terry Armstrong Transcript
"Terry Armstrong's gonna do what Terry Armstrong's gonna do."

"Do you always refer to yourself in the third person?"

"Terry Armstrong is missing your point."

"You never say 'I'"

"Terry Armstrong is not conceited. Terry Armstrong uses the third person singular to give Terry Armstrong the proper distance and objectivity to talk about how truly brilliant Terry Armstrong is."

"No one can go through life without saying 'I' -- 'I pledge allegiance,' 'I solemnly swear,' 'I hate you Terry' ... when the minister asked 'Do you take this woman?' what did you say?"

"Terry Armstrong do."

DMac
10th November 2011, 02:43 PM
mike tyson spoofing herman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnhdwc7azg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnhdwc7azg&feature=player_embedded

lmfao!!!!!

gunDriller
11th November 2011, 05:16 AM
i listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, & Mark Levin yesterday.

it is comical the extent they will go to to ignore Ron Paul.

with the imminent drop-out of Perry & Cain, ignorring Ron Paul will become that much harder.

Neuro
11th November 2011, 07:27 AM
i listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, & Mark Levin yesterday.

it is comical the extent they will go to to ignore Ron Paul.

with the imminent drop-out of Perry & Cain, ignorring Ron Paul will become that much harder.
Can't they send in The Palin? Yeeehaw!

osoab
11th November 2011, 07:40 AM
Looks like the 1st Tyson vid I posted was deleted.

Here is another link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA4CHDgqo7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA4CHDgqo7g

collector
11th November 2011, 08:18 AM

Maybe he's referring to Herman Cain the corporate citizen. With the absence of circumstantial evidence, the corporate citizen HERMAN CAIN never did anything inappropriate and shouldn't be charged with a crime. In reality, flesh and blood Cain is guilty as hell !!

jimswift
15th November 2011, 06:23 AM
More to the point of Cain being screwed rather than the sexual charges, here he is struggling with the "right" answers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WW_nDFKAmCo#!