PDA

View Full Version : America is now Israel's slave

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 06:34 AM
http://www.darkmoon.me/2011/darkmoon-upon-america-by-israel-shamir-response-pictures-and-captions-by-lasha-darkmoon/

mamboni
8th November 2011, 07:14 AM
Good stuff there.

Horn
8th November 2011, 07:48 AM
Good stuff there.

I'm not sure Ponce would approve the terminology.

Twisted Titan
8th November 2011, 07:53 AM
Perhaps the role of the Jew in human affairs is to be the beast of prey that teaches the rest of us to run a bit faster.

Dam, that has got to be The Hardest one liner I've read in ages.......somebody needs to make that a sig.

Large Sarge
8th November 2011, 08:49 AM
powerful article, and very accurate....

Ponce
8th November 2011, 09:04 AM
This says it all.........

“The extraordinary success of the Jews, who make up only 2.5 percent of America’s population, can be attributed to meticulous organization, coordination and networking. This advantageous cohesiveness derives from an evolutionary characteristic of the Jews: an exceptionally strong ethnocentricism which has enabled them to infiltrate almost every single organization that could possibly threaten them as a group.”

What Americans don't realise is that not only are we fighting the Jewery in the US but also those worldwide because they are one.

In America you can be black, white, pink, yellow, and so on and we will fight among ourselves.......but......you can be a Jew from the US or France or England or Germany or Africa and they are still one people who will work and cooperate among themselves as one.

As the old saying goes "Because of the forest you cannot see the tree" but in this instant is the other way around.....because of the tree we cannot see the forest so that in order to really see what is going on we must step away from the tree to be able to see the whole forest.........a forest of Zionist "Jews"...................you cannot cut down only one tree but will have to burn the WHOLE forest all at once.

At this time I am reading a book with the tittle of "The Wondering Who?"......more about it when I finished.

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 10:04 AM
I like the analogy that they are like locusts.

mightymanx
8th November 2011, 10:19 AM
Interesting read.

Honest money and the problem would end.

Where have I heard that before...

Shami-Amourae
8th November 2011, 11:46 AM
http://thetallblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/master-blaster.jpg