PDA

View Full Version : The Vatican recently held a conference on ET’s and or a possible upcoming event

Ares
8th November 2011, 08:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AK64FcNUi0A

Link---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AK64FcNUi0A

StreetsOfGold
8th November 2011, 10:31 AM
The spokesmen for satan (vatican) just goes to show that it's likely that UFO's will be the explaination for when the Christians are raptureed.
Notice how he implies they are Christians. Take about deception, just like the fed talking about Fed notes being money and gold is not.

chud
8th November 2011, 11:50 AM
The spokesmen for satan (vatican) just goes to show that it's likely that UFO's will be the explaination for when the Christians are raptureed.
Notice how he implies they are Christians. Take about deception, just like the fed talking about Fed notes being money and gold is not.

1.) The only thing deceptive is your post about the Vatican being Satan.
2.) The "rapture" is a modern, and theologically weak, invention.

StreetsOfGold
8th November 2011, 12:33 PM
1.) The only thing deceptive is your post about the Vatican being Satan.
2.) The "rapture" is a modern, and theologically weak, invention.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

If CAUGHT UP TOGETHER is not a rapture, then what is???

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 12:36 PM
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

How do you know that occultist Francis Bacon didn't plant that there??

StreetsOfGold
8th November 2011, 12:43 PM
How do you know that occultist Francis Bacon didn't plant that there??

You may as well ask, how do you know any of the Bible is God's word and that question has been asked by many for hundreds of years.

The best proof is prophecy and there's plently of evidence of fulfilled prophecy out there if you'll seek.
Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YrL4oP6YQ

Large Sarge
8th November 2011, 01:04 PM
I used to be a UFO skeptic, and for the record I have never seen a UFO in person, and then I read trevor james constables book on UFO's

changed my opinion completely.

http://www.trevorjamesconstable.com/

Twisted Titan
8th November 2011, 01:39 PM
They are covering all bases

They are making sure they are still relevant when the ET shows up

7th trump
8th November 2011, 02:15 PM

The word "air" is translated back to the greek to mean spiritual body.
This is another detail of the 7th trump when Christ returns to earth.
The translaters didnt have a better English word at the time to translate from the greek and used "air" to try to translate from greek.
Greek is not like the english language. Translation can be difficult considering english today isnt like the english of the translaters.

chud
8th November 2011, 02:29 PM

If you want to interpret scripture to match Tim LaHaye's novels go right ahead, I'm sure he'd appreciate the extra income; but the rapture is a modern invention.

osoab
8th November 2011, 02:34 PM
White House: No Evidence That ETs Have Reached Out To Touch Us -- Or Even Exist (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/07/white-house-says-no-et-evidence_n_1078816.html#s307060&title=Lanterns)

There's no evidence of any extraterrestrial life and "no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

And there you have it, straight from the White House's mouth, so to speak. UFO aficionados, skeptics and believers alike have waited patiently since September (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/et-petition-ufo-obama-we-the-people_n_987721.html) to see how the Obama administration would respond to two petitions under the new "We the People" program (https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#%21/how-why/introduction).

According to the official response (https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#%21/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet) written and released Friday evening by Phil Larson at the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy, while the government is saying it has "no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," the door is still open to the possibility and search efforts "of life outside our planet."

rest at link

basically 5,000 people or so signed a petition and Obummer's people had to respond about it.

This is making the rounds. In one of the local papers.

Cebu_4_2
8th November 2011, 02:54 PM
When they come I will have silver and lead, and a cool thing that makes them go fast. And I will have TP and Great value carrots. What more can they ask from a mere mortal Goy?

I mean really what would they want? Candy canes shaped like a jew candle?

Fuck that shit. If they want me they have to come get me, I don't have taxis here and things.

I also have a brick and block of cement. And a bat, and a bunch of firewood I can hit things with.

And a Honda that needs some exhaust, perhaps I can do the entrance into the ship on video/jewtube?

And a sheriff sold home I can pack in that bitch, gimme long seatbelts.

sirgonzo420
8th November 2011, 02:59 PM
Bluebeam.

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 03:05 PM
Bluebeam.

Shock and awe.

keehah
8th November 2011, 04:00 PM
Bluebeam.
Seems "HARRP" is a fitting word then.

http://www.theopedia.com/Rapture

The word “rapture” comes from the Latin rapere used by the Vulgate to translate the Greek word harpazō,

rap·ture 
noun
1.ecstatic joy or delight; joyful ecstasy.
2.Often, raptures. an utterance or expression of ecstatic delight.
3.the carrying of a person to another place or sphere of existence.
4.the Rapture, Theology. the experience, anticipated by some fundamentalist Christians, of meeting Christ midway in the air upon his return to earth.

sirgonzo420
8th November 2011, 05:15 PM
Shock and awe.

Since keehah is already waxing etymologically, I've wondered if the phrase "shock and awe" used by the zionist neocons has anything to do with "shekinah" in hebrew (שכינה)* "divine presence"/"omnipresence", which is pronounced similarly.

*yeah, I used hebrew in a post, everyone try not to flip out too hard.

osoab
8th November 2011, 05:17 PM
Since keehah is already waxing etymologically, I've wondered if the phrase "shock and awe" used by the zionist neocons has anything to do with "shekinah" in hebrew (שכינה)* "divine presence"/"omnipresence", which is pronounced similarly.

*yeah, I used hebrew in a post, everyone try not to flip out too hard.

dys
9th November 2011, 09:18 AM
The mother of all rabbit holes and the most dangerous one out there, too.
Be careful. He who increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrows.

dys

StreetsOfGold
9th November 2011, 10:25 AM
The word "air" is translated back to the greek to mean spiritual body.
This is another detail of the 7th trump when Christ returns to earth.
The translaters didnt have a better English word at the time to translate from the greek and used "air" to try to translate from greek.
Greek is not like the english language. Translation can be difficult considering english today isnt like the english of the translaters.

When you have to CHANGE what God said to make your "doctrine FIT" There is something wrong with your doctrine. The word AIR did not suddenly become something else than what it plainly says. A spiritual body is IS A SOUL and the King James translators, who knew more about Greek and Hebrew than you will EVER know, knew perfectly well how to translate a a word that references a SPIRITUAL BODY

On top of all this, if you actually study TRANSLATION in the Bible, you'll find that it is GOD HIMSELF who does the translating. Some Christians think God ONLY inspired the originals and then left it up to MAN to keep his (God's word) PRESERVED. This is utter foolishness and is non-Biblical.

You can make the Bible teach anything, (7th trumps example) but you can't make it say anything, it says what is says and it means what it says.

As long as you...

1) Don't REMOVE any word(s) from it.
2) Don't ADD any word(s) to it.
3) Don't take a verse OUT-of-Context.

If you follow this you cannot have heresay, it's impossible.