PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul the stealth candidate?

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Ron Paul winning straw polls by landslides, media silent.

http://www.meetup.com/CampaignforLibertyBroward/messages/boards/thread/17636812

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 03:09 PM
On a related note, as I've mentioned before I'm being apprised of traffic stats on certain Ron Paul websites. Traffic is down on a key one by 10-15% (according to the site owner) and on another website which is a good indicator by a full 33%. I suggest you pray for miracles.

sunshine05
8th November 2011, 03:16 PM
On a related note, as I've mentioned before I'm being apprised of traffic stats on certain Ron Paul websites. Traffic is down on a key one by 10-15% (according to the site owner) and on another website which is a good indicator by a full 33%. I suggest you pray for miracles.

Oh, that's too bad. I hope that people will latch onto him now realizing what Cain is all about.

Cebu_4_2
8th November 2011, 03:42 PM
I like Romney I mean he is make upped nice, and doesn't really beat up contenders, he is cool

zap
8th November 2011, 03:47 PM
I like Ron Paul, but I really don't think he has a chance he wants to change government to be the way it is supposed to be, smaller with less power, oh no no they aren't going to alllow that ! They need a puppet put in place and thats what will be placed.

Dogman
8th November 2011, 03:51 PM
I like Ron Paul, but I really don't think he has a chance he wants to change government to be the way it is supposed to be, smaller with less power, oh no no they aren't going to alllow that ! They need a puppet put in place and thats what will be placed. So true !

But as you said it will not happen, the whole bureaucracy of Washington would have to change or be replaced and grow a new mindset!

A snowball has a better chance in hell of not melting..

Joe King
8th November 2011, 04:49 PM
What they're doin' {MSM} is trying to convince you that by supporting RP you're all alone and rooting for the obvious loser.

IMO the fact they are being so obvious about it means they're concerned he might actually stand a chance.

joboo
8th November 2011, 04:53 PM
I like Romney I mean he is make upped nice, and doesn't really beat up contenders, he is cool

It's the hair. He has the nicest hair. I always vote for the best hair.

BrewTech
8th November 2011, 05:07 PM
It's the hair. He has the nicest hair. I always vote for the best hair. Might as well. People that vote that way get the benefit of not feeling as bad when they finally find out that their vote was irrelevant anyway.

slvrbugjim
8th November 2011, 08:10 PM
we all know he is bought and paid for already but he does have good hair and is not inbred like Perry or Bush JR

midnight rambler
8th November 2011, 08:20 PM
we all know he is bought and paid for already but he does have good hair and is not inbred like Perry or Bush JR

Yeah, but he belongs to a cult where they wear 'magic underwear' and believe that when they pass from this world they each will become a 'god' over their own planet. lol

mightymanx
8th November 2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah, but he belongs to a cult where they wear 'magic underwear' and believe that when they pass from this world they each will become a 'god' over their own planet. lol

Is that really any different than munching down on a symblic part of your Savior and washing it down with his symbolic blood.

Then rocking all eternity up in the colouds with a harp after you get by that prick of a bouncer?

All religions have their crazy rituals.

Neuro
8th November 2011, 09:13 PM

LOL

http://www.google.com.tr/search?q=mormon+inbreeding&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&redir_esc=&ei=YAi6TvutDYbi8AOp3qjQBw