PDA

View Full Version : Workers Comp

zap
9th November 2011, 08:35 PM
I have to renew my company workers comp in a couple of months, Damn !! ridiculous so I am paying $ 25.00 per $ 100.00 paid out, renewal rate $ 27.00 per $ 100.00 paid out to employees. Kinda be glad when I can shut it down.

BabushkaLady
9th November 2011, 08:44 PM
I have to renew my company workers comp in a couple of months, Damn !! ridiculous so I am paying $ 25.00 per $ 100.00 paid out, renewal rate $ 27.00 per $ 100.00 paid out to employees. Kinda be glad when I can shut it down.

Can't you sell it? Why shut it down?

Ponce
9th November 2011, 08:50 PM
I don't know what he does.....but........why buy something that will probably closed down? and will he get anywhere near the true value of the equipment.....if nothing else.

Dogman
9th November 2011, 08:54 PM
I don't know what he does.....but........why buy something that will probably closed down? and will he get anywhere near the true value of the equipment.....if nothing else. He is a she!

BabushkaLady
9th November 2011, 09:00 PM
I don't know what he does.....but........why buy something that will probably closed down? and will he get anywhere near the true value of the equipment.....if nothing else.

Zap is a SHE!! ::)

Everything is sellable! You don't tell prospects that you're Fed Up. Just moving on!

As far as equipment . . . There is a market for everything. Sniff out the competition if it gets desperate. I've seen specialty manufacturing equip travel 2000 miles to the new owner. It just takes persistence.

Cebu_4_2
9th November 2011, 09:38 PM
I went solo in 2008, no more foolish nasty bills like this. I get to keep roughly 50% of sales now vs around 10%. All I need are more sales and I will be good.

palani
10th November 2011, 04:02 AM

The alternative is to be 100% responsible for your workers health and safety while on the job.

A worker has 30 days to turn down workers comp. If he/she does this there is a strong probability that the worker will be discharged. Employers apparently cannot stand being responsible.

Ponce
10th November 2011, 05:14 AM
Sorry Miss She Zap......... Ponce <---------male ........don't want you to get confused hahahahahahah.

Neuro
10th November 2011, 05:23 AM
Sorry Miss She Zap......... Ponce <---------male ........don't want you to get confused hahahahahahah.

Well, there was no way you could have guessed Ponce. Zap only has about 2.5 k posts here during the last 1 1/2 year, practically a newb... :)

As for me my avatar is a clue, sheducks don't piss that way! <----- Hint O0

Dogman
10th November 2011, 05:31 AM
Well, there was no way you could have guessed Ponce. Zap only has about 2.5 k posts here during the last 1 1/2 year, practically a newb... :) 1531

Thinking more of a brainfart! And what is 2.5k posts to someone who has over a quad zillion or so posts . LOL!

Sort of like the fast draw shooter, draw gun and shoots, then holsters the gun and pulls the trigger again, hole appears in foot!

Old Herb Lady
10th November 2011, 05:55 AM
It's OK Ponce. It's just hard to tell on the internets sometimes.
I'm really just a little old man acting as a woman, really, and Zap is my half-brother
and Ximmy -for the record- is our nephew. MnEagle is our 2nd cousin on our biological mother's side
and K-os is our little sister who travels around stealing our toilet paper (watch out) & Babuska Lady is our Step-Mother who keeps us boys all in line.

So you see, it does take some getting used to around here. Thousands & thousands of posts later & I still get them all coMfuSeDed.

Old Herb Lady
10th November 2011, 05:57 AM

Sorry bro, I don't know anything about worker's comp. Prolly have to ask anutha brutha .

Dogman
10th November 2011, 06:02 AM
It's OK Ponce. It's just hard to tell on the internets sometimes.
I'm really just a little old man acting as a woman, really, and Zap is my half-brother
and Ximmy -for the record- is our nephew. MnEagle is our 2nd cousin on our biological mother's side
and K-os is our little sister who travels around stealing our toilet paper (watch out) & Babuska Lady is our Step-Mother who keeps us boys all in line.

So you see, it does take some getting used to around here. Thousands & thousands of posts later & I still get them all coMfuSeDed.

Whoot!

The veil falls from my eyes!

OHL,

Your post verges on the evil dark side!

I like it! ;D

Old Herb Lady
10th November 2011, 09:39 AM
Whoot!

The veil falls from my eyes!

OHL,

Your post verges on the evil dark side!

I like it! ;D

Oh just joking around / goofing off ! I love Poncey !