PDA

View Full Version : Our Governments have sold us out. County State and Fed

Celtic Rogue
10th November 2011, 08:16 AM
Its just amazing that this once great and proud country has turned into a cesspool of humanity. With all of the entitlement programs stealing from the productive classes and the factories shut down and infrastructure falling apart. The politicians have neglected the country and spent our money to garner votes for themselves to promote their political careers. We have been set up to fall... its clear as day. No factories ... no infrastructure... no export ... no recovery.

http://i.imgur.com/MlNTD.jpg

Thats the way they want it... they figure a few years with no food or water you will beg them for a solution... and guess what... they have one all ready for you. It called the New World Order. Meet you new master.

I am preaching to the choir hear I know... but I had to just put it down in words. Vote if you wish... Prep for sure.

JohnQPublic
10th November 2011, 08:50 AM
Russia- broke except for the luck of having oil.
Germany- the only decent economy on teh list, and probably about to bend over for the rest of Europe.
Japan- 20 lost years
France- broke
China- one demo line in Shaghai for tourists, and this:

I am for high speed rail, but not some boondoggle "jobs" program.

Ponce
10th November 2011, 09:08 AM
That train from Japan looks like it could go right thrue the American train.......and keep on ticking.

We have to look as to who is giving the orders from behind the curtain.....and I can only see the Zionist "Jews"......will the US become their new Jerusalen?, are they changing the state of Israel for the United States?

The first thing that you do before building a new house is to make a strong fundation and they are doing that (or done) by WEAKeNING the fundation that we already have and creating their own........will we see the Israeli flag fly alongside the American flag atop of the White House?

I can see them creating their own government building in the US by bringing in dirt from Jerusalen to be use under their building and that way give the illusion (to them) that all belongs to them.

Now days you cannot really tell who is Zionist "Jew" because of what they have been told to do..... "Act as a Jew in your home and as a goy in public".......or something like that.

jimswift
10th November 2011, 09:31 AM
I'm all for it, but the politicians ergo "the government", I'm not particularly interested in 'putting' anyone to work.

When gov central planning has run amok this badly, I'd say they have done enough.

I'm sure a rail company or some other entity would be more than willing to invest if the means to do so were possible.

The FedGov Amtrak failure should be where to start on the shoddy rail situation, no?

mick silver
10th November 2011, 10:11 AM
if the gov were to get out of the way the people with money would step in and build what this country needs untill then game is over

MNeagle
10th November 2011, 10:22 AM
if the gov were to get out of the way the people with money would step in and build what this country needs untill then game is over

Exactly. Look at Buffet's railroad purchases. Surely he could orchestrate a company to provide for consumer rail traffic, and create hundreds or more jobs.
I know I would love to take a scenic family trip across USA via a train.

But if .gov is involved in trying this, I know the TSA will implement the same screening BS as the airports have. And that, I will not subject my family through. So no flying commercial for us atm.