PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch teevee last night?

hoarder
14th November 2011, 09:26 AM
I don't own one. My mom told me she watched part of a documentary that claimed that the WW2 concentration camps were not the horrors they were made out to be and questioned the official story of gas chambers. Mom is in her eighties and could not tell me who hosted the documentary. Anyone else watch or hear of this?

Ponce
14th November 2011, 09:34 AM
Go to tv guide on line.......find out the time, name and channel......and do a www search.

slvrbugjim
14th November 2011, 10:14 AM
I am sure that they left out the worst concentration camp, death camp that Eisenhower was in charge of. That would be a documentary that would be great to finally see.

Sparky
14th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Why don't you own a TV? In spite of all the crap that's on it, there's also some really good stuff. Plus, how are going to keep an eye on what BS the mainstream media is feeding to your friends so that you can alert them to it?

(I figured the original post was sufficiently answered to de-rail this thread...)

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2011, 12:18 PM
(I figured the original post was sufficiently answered to de-rail this thread...)

but it's not a GoD thread

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/10/30/indiatrain_wideweb__430x339.jpg

Horn
14th November 2011, 12:31 PM

True Democrat. O0

Ponce
14th November 2011, 12:42 PM
I haven't turn on a tv in four years........ my lap top is my tv.

hoarder
14th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Why don't you own a TV? In spite of all the crap that's on it, there's also some really good stuff. Plus, how are going to keep an eye on what BS the mainstream media is feeding to your friends so that you can alert them to it?

(I figured the original post was sufficiently answered to de-rail this thread...)"Good stuff"? I had a boss decades ago that would say "Good?"..... "well good things won't hurt you so shove it up your...."

TV is time-robbing brainwash. It sucks you in like a moth to a flame.

letter_factory
14th November 2011, 02:04 PM
tv is worthless, especially night time tv. It's all infomercials. Probably in a few years, it'll be informercials all the time.

willie pete
14th November 2011, 02:35 PM
I watched some of the game....::)

osoab
14th November 2011, 04:24 PM
i watched some of the game....::)

nba?

hoarder
14th November 2011, 04:57 PM
Go to tv guide on line.......find out the time, name and channel......and do a www search.I didn't get enough details from mom. Because of her age and condition I don't want to discuss anything that might rile her. All she said was she watched it around 8PM to 9PM and did not see the beginning or end of it and said the title of the documentary in the TV guide did not really reflect the content. I couldn't find anything on the internet TV guide that made any sense.

BrewTech
14th November 2011, 06:37 PM
I couldn't find anything on the internet TV guide that made any sense.

You don't say?

News flash... it's not supposed to make any sense. That's the whole point.

"Sense" is for people still inclined to use their brains to think - TV isn't about that.

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2011, 06:45 PM
What area was she watching it in? Might be some local station picked it up from another station previously and aired it. That should get things closer.

freespirit
14th November 2011, 06:51 PM
hope you get to the bottom of this...i'm kinda curious to see this documentary she was referring to...

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2011, 06:58 PM
hope you get to the bottom of this...i'm kinda curious to see this documentary she was referring to...

Exactly! sounds like another family night movie.

mightymanx
14th November 2011, 08:37 PM
I also don't have a TV either so "neiner neiner kick you in the weiner".

Now on the subject at hand

The David Cole video created a shitstorm when it came out.

He was bullied into putting a retraction statement out.

It was probably this one I have seen it on private chanels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPp6ZiDCsyY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL972741BE2056B620

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=976870941610001004#