PDA

View Full Version : Did Ponce destroy hotel room for lack of toilet paper??

ximmy
14th November 2011, 12:00 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) – One man made sure a Charlotte motel was going to pay for him running out of toilet paper.

Upset about the lack of toilet paper that was available in his room, a man destroyed $2,090 worth of hotel property on Monday, according to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police report. The identity of the man remains unknown.

The incident, which happened at the Charlottetown Manor, happened around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the man grew irate after learning he didn’t have toilet paper and proceeded to walk upstairs to a vacant room that was being renovated. Upon entering the room, he proceeded to clog the toilet, causing water damage to the room, totaling about $2,000 in carpet and ceiling charges.

The man would go on to break a blow dryer and several lights, accounting for an extra $90 in charges.

The suspect returned to his room and damaged more property using physical force, according to the report.

The suspect faces vandalism charges.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2011/11/10/lack-of-toilet-paper-leads-man-to-destroy-charlotte-motel/

Dogman
14th November 2011, 12:06 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?55755-Ponce-In-Charlotte

Your title was better!

Ponce
14th November 2011, 12:44 PM
It was not me..........the building is still standing.

horseshoe3
14th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Not smart to overflow a toilet on the floor above yours.

1970 silver art
19th November 2011, 06:56 AM
Hey Ponce. Take it easy. Just because you lost 3 rolls of tp in a betting accident does not give you the right to destroy a hotel room out of anger. :D

Ponce
19th November 2011, 09:42 AM
If I were to loose the bet I would then come over to your house and take a crap there.....heyyyyyyy what are friends for, right?

1970 silver art
19th November 2011, 10:03 AM
If I were to loose the bet I would then come over to your house and take a crap there.....heyyyyyyy what are friends for, right?

Yeah but if you were to drive from the small town all the way to Tennessee to have the privilege to see me and to have the privilege to take a crap at my place then, you would have to give me the following: 1.) 400 rolls of fresh unused tp, 2.) 500 1-oz silver art bars, 3.) 600 gallons of orange juice, and 4.) An extra large pepperoni pizza with black olives. :)

The price of the privilege to see me in person is high but everyone has a price and I just named mine. :)

Ponce
19th November 2011, 12:18 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyy I am not looking for a "wife", only want to visit for fifteen minutes......... uffffffffffffffffffffff, the nerve of some people........... however.........I am willing to give you two camels and five goats.

1970 silver art
19th November 2011, 12:53 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyy I am not looking for a "wife", only want to visit for fifteen minutes......... uffffffffffffffffffffff, the nerve of some people........... however.........I am willing to give you two camels and five goats.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You are looking for a wife? I did not know that you were looking for a wife but you came to the wrong person for that because I am NOT looking for a "wife" and I do not plan to get married. Dear Abby might be able to give you tips on how to find a wife. :)

However, I will have to turn down your two camels and five goats but since you are being nice to me, then I will lower my "price". Here is what you have to give me in order for you to see me in person for 15 minutes: 1.) 300 rolls of fresh unused tp, 2.) 200 1-oz silver art bars, 3.) 400 gallons of orange juice and 4.) An extra-large pepperoni pizza with black olives. I cannot go any lower than that.

gunDriller
19th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Why didn't he just use the towels ?

Dogman
19th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Why didn't he just use the towels ? He did not want to wash them when he got them back home!

gunDriller
19th November 2011, 01:30 PM
He did want to wash them when he got them back home!

i often leave a tip for the maids.

imagine - they have to clean up when people leave gnarly brown streaks. they deserve a raise.

maids in New York have it worse. they have to clean up after Banksters AND put up with being chased by that IMF guy.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
19th November 2011, 02:13 PM
It was not me..........the building is still standing.

AHahahaha....great answer.

joboo
19th November 2011, 04:27 PM
If you're that pissed, upgrade to the hand towels ffs...

gunDriller
19th November 2011, 04:52 PM
to make life less gross for the maids, they should use all brown towels to begin with.