PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul debate bias

sunshine05
14th November 2011, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PqvvzqB3jsI

Buddha
14th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Even on the topic of debate bias, RP get's short changed.

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2011, 03:08 PM
Wow, shits happening.

ximmy
14th November 2011, 05:01 PM
The establishment agenda to completely ignore Ron Paul is now reaching ridiculous levels. CBS made their snub of Paul so blatant that it couldn’t fail to go unnoticed by political pundits.

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/wordspoken-650x495.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/establishment-media-admits-conspiracy-to-ignore-ron-paul.html

Libertytree
14th November 2011, 05:08 PM
The question is....does the general public see it and question it?

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2011, 05:11 PM
From mainstreet facebook they have absolutely no clue. These are mostly mid 40s, some self proclaim to know finances and politics.

Grog
14th November 2011, 06:31 PM
I know a lot of folks here are anti-Facebook. It is a security hole the size of the Gulf of Mexico.

I use Facebook and have a ton of friends for Facebook games. You can easily get a thousand 'friends' posting links on Mafia War's forum asking for friends.

I spam the hell out of them on political topics. I've networked with many and made a few good friends.

I post such stuff daily (like the Ron Paul media bias) and I can personally take credit for 'converting' 4 others (former Obama-bots etc.) to vote for Ron Paul. One even has a sign in his yard now. :)

It is a lot of tedious work but I consider it the small part I can do to help. That and my small cash donations.

My point is: Facebook sucks as-is, but use it to get hits, use it to have to opportunity to reach out to folks you would never had the opportunity to do so otherwise. Every vote we take away from Romney, Perry, and the other tools is a win.

Even better are the Democrats we get to vote in the Republican primaries. Those are pure sweetness. :D

Spread the word! Some do it at rallies, protests, home, etc. Me, I find Facebook to be a good tool, but it requires a certain amount of effort that many are not willing to do.

Grog

BrewTech
14th November 2011, 06:34 PM
I know a lot of folks here are anti-Facebook. It is a security hole the size of the Gulf of Mexico.

I use Facebook and have a ton of friends for Facebook games. You can easily get a thousand 'friends' posting links on Mafia War's forum asking for friends.

I spam the hell out of them on political topics. I've networked with many and made a few good friends.

I post such stuff daily (like the Ron Paul media bias) and I can personally take credit for 'converting' 4 others (former Obama-bots etc.) to vote for Ron Paul. One even has a sign in his yard now. :)

It is a lot of tedious work but I consider it the small part I can do to help. That and my small cash donations.

My point is: Facebook sucks as-is, but use it to get hits, use it to have to opportunity to reach out to folks you would never had the opportunity to do so otherwise. Every vote we take away from Romney, Perry, and the other tools is a win.

Even better are the Democrats we get to vote in the Republican primaries. Those are pure sweetness. :D

Spread the word! Some do it at rallies, protests, home, etc. Me, I find Facebook to be a good tool, but it requires a certain amount of effort that many are not willing to do.

Grog
Facebook is an intelligence gathering operation; promote your political views on Facebook at your own risk.

Grog
14th November 2011, 06:44 PM
They can survey me all they want. I've been on lists for years. Do you not think that if they can survey Facebook that they don't survey this site and others of its ilk?

I communicate freely and openly and have no fear and find the risk to be no higher than any other internet activity.

Not only that, but I find it an awesome mine for counter-intelligence operations. It is good to see how the other sides think and what they are up to. I have an odd set of friends lists. Some are there specifically so I can get insight to 'their kind'.

It is a two way street, not something to fear. :) I'm all for using the tools at my disposal.

midnight rambler
14th November 2011, 06:58 PM
promote your political views on Facebook at your own risk.

In your case it appears the terrorists have won.

BrewTech
14th November 2011, 07:00 PM
The question is....does the general public see it and question it?

No, because they don't care. Most people are perfectly happy being manipulated, i.e. having their "choices" made for them. As long as they can choose what channel they are going to watch on TV, they won't bitch.

mightymanx
14th November 2011, 08:23 PM
In your case it appears the Zionists have won.

Tuned it up a tad

midnight rambler
14th November 2011, 09:50 PM
Tuned it up a tad

There's a distinction?? ???

po boy
15th November 2011, 04:30 AM
In the video they keep mentioning polls, well ok WHAT polls?

Libertytree
15th November 2011, 11:20 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57324938-503544/new-poll-shows-4-way-tie-in-iowa-as-ron-paul-moves-to-top-tier/

New poll shows 4-way tie in Iowa as Ron Paul moves to top tier

By Stephanie Condon (http://www.cbsnews.com/8300-503544_162-503544.html?contributor=10226105)

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/11/12/AP111112161802_244x183.jpg (Credit: AP Photo/Richard Shiro)
The Iowa caucuses are just seven weeks away, but Republican voters in the nation's first presidential nominating state seem as torn as ever over the GOP field.
A new Bloomberg poll of likely caucus participants shows a four-way tie in Iowa, with Rep. Ron Paul joining Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain in the top tier of candidates. Underscoring the uncertainty in the race, 60 percent of respondents said they could be persuaded to back someone other than their first choice for the nomination.
The poll, conducted November 10 - 12 by the West Des Moines-based firm Selzer & Co, shows Cain in the lead with 20 percent, while Paul comes in at 19 percent. Romney wins 18 percent support, and Gingrich earns 17 percent. The margin of error is 4.4 percent.
While Christian conservatives have more influence in Iowa than they do in the rest of the nation, only a quarter of likely caucus-goers say social issues are more important this year than economic issues. As many as 71 percent say they're voting on issues like jobs and taxes.
The focus on economic issues has likely advantaged Paul, who is known for his strong libertarian views. The Texas congressman wins the most support, 32 percent, from likely caucus-goers who say they've made up their minds. Romney wins 25 percent of those who are decided, followed by Gingrich at 17 percent. On top of that, 69 percent of Iowa voters who supported Paul in 2008 are once again supporting him.
Just 41 percent of Romney's support comes from Iowa voters who supported him in the 2008 caucuses. More than half, 58 percent, of likely caucus-goers said support for a health insurance mandate (which Romney passed in Massachusetts as governor and which President Obama passed at the federal level) would "rule out" their support for that candidate.
Cain's standing hasn't dipped dramatically since revelations of sexual harassment charges against him from the 1990's came out. Still, 37 percent of Iowans are waiting for more information before deciding whether they believe Cain's denials.

Cebu_4_2
15th November 2011, 11:33 AM
I wonder how TPTB are going to play this?