PDA

View Full Version : Gold and silver on sale again

madfranks
21st November 2011, 11:32 AM
Looks like a good time to buy, but I'm out of dry powder. If silver dips below $30 again, I'll find some way to get more.

ximmy
21st November 2011, 11:49 AM
I bought early this morning... if they are going to pretend dollars are valuable... I'm going to pretend silver is undervalued...
;D

Neuro
21st November 2011, 12:07 PM
I bought early this morning... if they are going to pretend dollars are valuable... I'm going to pretend silver is undervalued...
;D

Good one! ;D

Buddha
21st November 2011, 12:18 PM
One could go broke buying money.

Ponce
21st November 2011, 12:39 PM
All that is going on is that the power to be are keeping the price down while they themselves are buying all that they can.

By the way, use all the paper dollar that you can and keep the metal coins that they give you back in change......do it over and over and over again......get all the loose coins that you can.

JohnQPublic
21st November 2011, 01:01 PM

chad
21st November 2011, 01:05 PM
i splurged and bought some 1/10 ounce fractionals today. totally overpriced, but i like clinking them around on my desk.

AndreaGail
21st November 2011, 01:08 PM
I picked up one of these today. I really like this set!!
http://www.coin-rare.com/images/products/display/2011CougarReverse700px.jpg

Buddha
21st November 2011, 01:38 PM
I got a 2011 Proof SAE yesterday, free. An older friend of mine gave it to me for helping him out on a project.

All that is going on is that the power to be are keeping the price down while they themselves are buying all that they can.

By the way, use all the paper dollar that you can and keep the metal coins that they give you back in change......do it over and over and over again......get all the loose coins that you can.

Yep, that is one of the benefits of using cash for purchases. Never know when some pre 65 will show up, and the nickles that I get are never going back into circulation.

Spectrism
21st November 2011, 03:06 PM
I am hoping we will see a dip toward the $24 range.

If things unfold the way I think they might, we could see some panic selling of... near everything. Even if the fed gives away their fake money in the form of FRNs, it won't go to the little people until it is worthless. And, it won't get people or governments out of debt. They will only issue free money to their fellow vipers as the sheep get corralled into the pens.

We have to see a crash and we are beyond the artificial pumped-up fake market we have been living for 2+ years. One monkey wrench in the gears and we see meltdown.

1970 silver art
21st November 2011, 03:25 PM
It appears that the silver sale is continuing into tonight (down 0.13 so far) and might possibly continue into tomorrow. As long as you have this euro debt crisis continuing, then that will probably keep the metals down for a while since investors will still go to the $ as a safe haven instead of gold. That's my take on this.

EDIT: Silver is now down 0.25 shortly after I wrote this post.

Glass
21st November 2011, 04:00 PM
So Goldman Sachs wrapped up last week with a Go Long call on gold and we all immediately went o-oh, thats a sell signal. Interesting isn't it. Thats 4 from 4 now for the GS guys. You do the opposite of what they say and you should do alright.

I think I am now going to act on their next call, by doing the exact opposite..... although it could be mid Feb before they make it.

osoab
21st November 2011, 04:47 PM
So Goldman Sachs wrapped up last week with a Go Long call on gold and we all immediately went o-oh, thats a sell signal. Interesting isn't it. Thats 4 from 4 now for the GS guys. You do the opposite of what they say and you should do alright.

I think I am now going to act on their next call, by doing the exact opposite..... although it could be mid Feb before they make it.

It has been 13 or 15 straight on their EURUSD calls.

mick silver
21st November 2011, 05:09 PM
i sold all of mine a week ago so i dont give a fuck no more . all i want is more green paper