PDA

View Full Version : New study: Conservatives are a bunch of anti-social whack jobs.

Down1
23rd November 2011, 04:17 PM
Was this posted in the New Study Forum yet ?

Baby, when the University of Tampa drops some science on you, you can take it to the bank.
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/11/bad-news-new-study-shows-conservatives-far-more-likely-to-have-antisocial-personality-disorders-or-something/

A new study suggesting conservatives are far more likely to exhibit antisocial personality traits than liberals is drawing skepticism from critics who say the findings are a stretch at best.

The paper, by University of Tampa professor Marcus Arvan, claims to find "significant" correlations between key antisocial personality traits and bedrock conservative views, like opposition to gay marriage and support for capital punishment. Specifically, the research claims to find elements of narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism, also described as "deception," among test subjects.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/11/conservative-views-tied-to-personality-disorders-study-claims/#ixzz1eZr4Mgh7

Ponce
23rd November 2011, 04:21 PM
Stupid dickhed, what the hell does he thinks that the word "conservative" means?.......and is not antisocial, we just want to be left alone.

solid
23rd November 2011, 04:25 PM
.....and is not antisocial, we just want to be left alone.

Uh Ponce? The definition of antisocial: Not sociable; not wanting the company of others. :)

Some folks believe that wanting to be left alone IS antisocial. I'm only antisocial with those folks, the ones who won't leave me alone.

Ponce
23rd November 2011, 04:31 PM
You got it Solid, I don't want the company of "others".......you guys and Agnut are the only ones I deal with.......everyone else will get the "F you" words from me.

mrnhtbr2232
23rd November 2011, 04:37 PM
A label I will wear with pride. Screw people that need collective reassurance and demonize people who are self-reliant. Take your fairy ways home and stay out of the line of fire.

Idiots.

keehah
24th November 2011, 04:45 AM
Here is the article: http://ut.academia.edu/MarcusArvan/Papers/1085577/Bad_News_for_Conservatives_Moral_Judgments_and_the _Dark_TriadPersonality_Traits_A_Correlational_Stud y

keehah
1st October 2020, 09:02 AM
Stupid dickhed, what the hell does he thinks that the word "conservative" means?.......and is not antisocial, we just want to be left alone.

This is the core of protecting oneself from those with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). These people and groups need a 'supply' that they generally act as abusive parents towards and manipulate their victim to treat them like a child. Many describe two types of NPD, those who are successful at getting supply, and those who are less successful, and generally frustrated at not getting enough supply.

For example, governments and politicians could been seen as NPD groups as they tell you what you have to do and not do and punish people who do things incorrectly or don't do what they tell them to, whilst they demand you support them for this (i.e. taxes).

The productive western middle-class person has been a supply for many of these groups. Most literature on NPD individuals says it is very hard for these disordered people to change. The appropriate action for people being victimized by these people and groups is to go no-contact as much as possible.